The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

can we pay when were at the sea life centre or do i need to pre-pay online.
Also does anybody know if i can just purchase tickets at the station or do i need to prepay online also :dohh: im rubbish with trains lol.

<3

can we pay when were at the sea life centre or do i need to pre-pay online.
Also does anybody know if i can just purchase tickets at the station or do i need to prepay online also :dohh: im rubbish with trains lol.

<3

I think those prices are for pre-booked tickets love but will double check just to make sure and let you know xx

can get tickets at station. Sorry for being AWOL stressed IRL.. Being evicted :rolleyes:

Edittttttttttttttttt

don't wanna bring my problems into the thread :) what's everyone wearing? Do you think my outfit is ok x

https://dvcf.daisypath.com/X1kop1.png​

:hugs: well i hope your ok hun. eeeek 2 weeks :ninja: your outfits lovely, i love leopard print. I think if its warm then my maxi dress and denim jacket, if its a tad cold then jeans, kimono and a tank top saying that ill probably have to get something new lol

<3

I go halves with you Lisa :flower:

It's a deal!

You can pay at the door. It's £18 for adults under 3's are free. I have extra 2 for 1's though so if you can find somebody to pair with you can both get in for £9..... Also i hate to excite you ladies so much but they are showing happy feet in 4D there. I loooove happy feet!

Is it all included once you've bought the ticket? I'm trying to think of ways I can still go but if you still have to pay for loads of things once you get in I probably can't (excluding food/drinks of course)

I love leopard print toooo but that vest makes me look majorly wide from the side :| so might change my ideas if it's warm i'll probably wear shorts and tights or maybe a dress.. Who knows! :shrug:

I'm going to be cooing all over the place.. You'll get sick of hearing me "awwwwww" by the end of the day :rofl: just hopefully i don't scare all the babies :lol: My mum said hello to a baby the other day in Asda and made him cry :rofl:

2 weeks, 2 days til' i meet you lovellllly ladies :flower:

Lisa I think I'll probably meet you first? We'll meet by the Millies cookies in new-street station & i'll PM you my number if you wish and then whoever wants my number from the group that's coming can have it :) xx

Is it all included once you've bought the ticket? I'm trying to think of ways I can still go but if you still have to pay for loads of things once you get in I probably can't (excluding food/drinks of course)

Where're you coming from hun? I'll look at the train price and the ticket if you can go halfs with someone then it's only half.. then you just gotta buy say lunch/drinks xx

I'm from Hereford, it would be £15(ish) depending on what ticket I want so it's not overly expensive, if I went halves with someone that would be great because otherwise I would have to buy it online to get it for £10 so it would give me a bit more time. I'm going to ask friends and family for money for my birthday so it's possible I might be coming :yipee:

:happydance:

It would be lovely to meet you & El! Another cute LO!! x

yep once you pay in you can go to watch happy feet! Is there nobody you could pair with for a 2 for 1?

I love leopard print toooo but that vest makes me look majorly wide from the side :| so might change my ideas if it's warm i'll probably wear shorts and tights or maybe a dress.. Who knows! :shrug:

I'm going to be cooing all over the place.. You'll get sick of hearing me "awwwwww" by the end of the day :rofl: just hopefully i don't scare all the babies :lol: My mum said hello to a baby the other day in Asda and made him cry :rofl:

2 weeks, 2 days til' i meet you lovellllly ladies :flower:

Lisa I think I'll probably meet you first? We'll meet by the Millies cookies in new-street station & i'll PM you my number if you wish and then whoever wants my number from the group that's coming can have it :) xx

Yep! PM away!

I'm don't think there is now and I'm not 100% yet so wouldn't want to mess anyone about.

I have a spare 2 for 1 ticket if you girlies wanna use it? I'm going halves with Anna.. Anna, how much will it cost me? xx

i have vouchers, i got mine from clintons. You just show it at the till

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->