The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

fabby-me and DJ are getting on the 9:36 train at derby station, annas getting the same one but shes getting on at burton so were looking to be in birmingham for about 10:30ish :thumbup:

<3

i'm stressing over not knowing peoples names :rofl:

Can someone just tell me what time to be there? :rofl: if I could hitch a lift that would be amazing Charlotte!!

ofcourse you can hitch a lift :thumbup: I can pick you up outside your house at say 8:15-8:30 i think theres abit of traffic at that time. and we could catch the 9:36 train to birmingham and be there for 10:34, ill get ash to pick us back up from the train station too :thumbup:
right does that sound like a plan lol..anna are you ok getting that train then??.
and char if you try to be outside millies cookies for 10:30ish

<3

Yep that's fine. It leaves Derby at 9.36 and gets to Burton at 9.49 xx

What time shall I meet you guys and where? I'm already in brum so getting the bus is easier for me

For about halfpast Lisa? & you know the doors to the station when you walk down towards from the bullring?? Meet us there if you want and I'll be standing near the barriers by millies cookies or whs smith xx

Yeah sure in the train station? xxx

Ok Hun sounds good to me :lol: I'll be cooing over Daphne no doubt :cloud9: x

she'll probably be shouting at everyone and covering you all with dribble

:haha: aww midlands mummies make gorgeously cute babies!! x

Char wanted me to show you all what i'm wearing :rofl:

sorry for the bad picture! :blush:

3rd post in a row :dohh:

:ninja: 16 DAYS! :ninja:

Hi ladies sorry to gatecrash ur thread, just wondered if theres room for one more? Me & Zaylie wud love to come if so x

Course :)

the more the merrier! not gonna remember everyones names haha, this is my big worry!!

Yeah if that date works for everyone, why Hun xx

:lol: yep, it's a Tuesday and the day after my sixth form meeting :shock:

Anyone else excited?? xx

does anybody need my 2 for 1s? I need somebody to go halves with too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->