The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I know it's a bit late, but Charlotte pointed this out to me :haha: Would you mind if me and Connor came along? x

Course not! :thumbup:

I silently stalk you :rofl:

embarrasing......

:rofl: Woooo I have a stalker!
Yay thanks :) I haven't had chance to read through the wholethread, do we have to book to go to the sea life centre, or do we pay when we arrive? If so, have you all booked? :haha: x

Just booked anything?
You can pay at the gate or online, I think quite a few have got 2 for 1 vouchers (that I'm hoping to get in with :lol:) and you pay when you arrive, if not I think it's cheaper to book online. I haven't booked anything yet.

I'm not booking train tickets because I can get away with child ticket which is like £2.25 return? :shrug: it's only cheap anyway, oh the joys of being baby faced eh!

i'm going halves with Anna at sealife so I haven't booked anything, I've just planned my outfit and i'm worrying so much of what you's will all think of me!! :lol:

Hey, met up with some derby people today who told me about this, Emily would absolutely LOVE to come, and I suppose I best chaperone her really... haha. So is there room for 2 more?

Although me coming is almost entirely down to Anna telling me which train I'm getting on haha! :)

If someone has a 2 for 1 voucher and wants to share with me I'll be very grateful! :)

yay more people are coming :happydance:
Im going to get some vanish today and anna said thats were she got her 2 4 1 tickets so ill go halves with someone if they want providing theyre still doing the offer :thumbup:
its the 26th july and were catching the 9:26 train from derby (anna's getting on at burton) so we should be arriving at 10:30ish and meeting char#1 and peeps at millies cookies :munch:

<3

:rofl: i need some people with no babies!! I'm going to be so broody ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :brat:

Hi angelic_one :wave: i've seen you about lots! What's yours name? Would be lovely to see you & Emily!
We are gonna take the sealife/birmingham by storm- i'm going to say it now don't rely on me to lead to the sealife because i have no clue :rofl:

It's quite small, it's not like HUGE but i like it! & soft play if the mummies wanna sit babies in the ballpit! I'm really excited too!! I hope the weathers nice.. Can you imagine us all trying to find somewhere to eat :rofl: I'll probably talk you anna & kirsty to death cause i "know" you's the most :rofl:

I went to a sealife centre with school when I was 13, and had to leave because I got scared of the jellyfish and threw up :blush: Going to book train tickets today :) Charlotte, if you've not got anyone to go 2 for 1 with you, we can :) x

Oh, and is the train station Birmingham? Not Birmingham new street or whatever the others are? And Derby girls, what time have you booked to return? x

rhio-really please you can make it :thumbup: gonna be greeeat!! ooh i dont like jellyfish :sick: I got stung one ouch!!
What time are we coming back do you think. So i can book the return :thumbup: If we'll be there for half ten do you think something round about half 3ish or 4??
ooh char ill remember to take my earplugs with me :haha:

<3

You're both really mean to little me :cry: i'm nice i promise!! Would you mind if i stole Alfie & Fran though? :lol:

Bham New Street Rhi hun! I'm so bloody nervous x

Will you talk to me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back