The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

i'll have to think of somewhere big enough for all the pushchairs.... Or if the weathers nice we could do a picnic?

I'm sure there would be somewhere to grab a sarnie and a packet of crisps so we can sit in a park or something :thumbup:

oh i like the sound of a picnic, that way i can take a big blanket and alfie can crawl about abit :thumbup:

<3

Maybe there's talk of me baking some cakes for this picnic...... :cake: or my famous double chocolate biscotti (which is not famous btw)

ooh picnic! what can i bring :lol:

char if you let alfie crawl around i'll be prone to picking him up and running away :smug:
i can make some vanilla shortbread if we have a picnic and i can bring my hello kitty blanket :thumbup:

Well i wont say no to cakes :lol: I cant really bake, I tell you what ill buy us each a cupcake from greggs :thumbup:
aw, im sure alfie would love it. hes getting to be such a ladies man lately, honestly you ought to have seen him cooing and babbling to two old ladies on the bus. They couldnt leave him alone lol.

<3

Awww :lol: think I might be a tad too old for him haha! I definately want cuddles! :flower:

are we gonna do a picnic then? xx

Picnic's good :thumbup:
I bake peeeeeng brownies if I do say so myself :smug: And peng can only be used if something's reeeeeally good :haha:

Yay everybody can bring something they've baked and we can get our sandwiches and drinks and fruit etc from boots and have a gay old time

peng lol..ooh picnic sounds great.

derby girls is everyone booking open return tickets??

<3

peng :gun: hate that word :lol: i'll have a practice at my vanilla shortbread then.. hopefully i can still make them hehe.. Omg i've just had an idea :flow:

couldn't tell you because it's gonna be a suprise :angelnot:

I'm so hungry, does anyone want to feed me? I have no idea what i'm going to eat at the meet i'm stupidly fussy :lol:

couldn't tell you because it's gonna be a suprise :angelnot:

I'm so hungry, does anyone want to feed me? I have no idea what i'm going to eat at the meet i'm stupidly fussy :lol:

Ooooh me likey surprises :thumbup:

nuts :sick: ewwww!! :lol:

Im going to attempt to make something for the meet but i really am a rubbish cook. I might try and make sunflower cupcakes =/

<3

Aww I was gonna make some chocolate peanut butter cakes, double chocolate biscotti it is then I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->