The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Mmmmmmmmm I love nuts and especially peanut butter with chocolate!!!! I make peanut butter fudge and it's well lush!!!

Both sounds like a good idea :) oooh yay now I think this suprise might work! x

you honestly want to know? :lol:

I would have come because I have two free tickets but sadly 26th is my friends birthday and my mum has lilly x

aw maybe next time hun? :thumbup:

Would anybody be interested in a 2nd birmingham meet? I was thinking we could go to cannon hill park, it's only about a 10 minute journey out of town and it's a lovely park with a really nice nature centre too!

https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/cannonhillpark

I have no clue where that is, would I be invited? :flower:

of course! Everybody is invited. I'll look into it after this meet

Ok :flower:

eeee! it's getting closer and closer! 11 days :thumbup:

eeek i cant wait. Im getting my outfit tomorrow lol. and were getting alfie a smart trike and some 9-12 month clothes my babies getting to be such a big boy :cry:

<3

awwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9:

what you getting char #1?? xx

eeek i cant wait. Im getting my outfit tomorrow lol. and were getting alfie a smart trike and some 9-12 month clothes my babies getting to be such a big boy :cry:

<3

Which one are you getting love? They had some in costco a couple of weeks ago for about £60-70. I'm going again in a week or so, will take a look see if they still have any if you want?

awwww your avatar anna!

i'm going to want to give her a big munch on tuesday!! :cloud9:

Charlotte I've checked the return train times and we would need to catch the 15.19 at the latest else there isn't another one until 18.19 for the off-peak day return xx

And if you book an open return it's the same price and we can just decide to come home when we are ready rather than at a set time - as long as it's not between the times above lol.

I'm going to book mine now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->