The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Right I'm booking for the train that leaves Derby at 09.36 and gets to Burton at 09.49. I'm booking an open return so we can come home on any off-peak train - just thought you would all like to know :happydance:

:ninja:

i'm so excited ahhh x

:ninja:

I hope i'm not ill on the day or something, it's usually my luck :rofl:

I should get some money for my birthday on Tuesday so might be able to book my tickets then, I'm pretty sure my aunt will be giving me £21 lol so that will cover the train. I know I've asked a million times but what time is everyone leaving?

Booking tickets Tuesday :dance: Can't wait to meet you all :D And see Charlotte and Anna again ofc :haha:

Rhi I got excited that you ment me then but realised you ment char #1 :haha: I'm excited to meet everyone, still dead nervous though! I'll meet Lisa & Daphne first, dead nervous!! I've asked Kay (odd_socks) if shed like to come along coz she's from the midlands too :) xx

Fabby's giving it a miss, theres about 10 of us now? x

3rd post in a row (again :dohh:)

Tuesday 26th July- Birmingham Sealife Centre Meet..
Arrive at Birmingham New Street Station around 10.30 (my trains at 10.09 to arive for 10.26 or around about)

Meeting right by the barriers of New street station outside Millies Cookies! :tease:

(CRWx) Me & No LO - Definate :ninja:

(bigbetty) Anna & Fran - Definate :ninja:

(charlotte-xo) Char #2 & Alfie - Definate :ninja:

(DJ987) Danielle & Naya - Unsure? :wacko:

(CeriB) Ceri & Erin - Definate? :ninja:

(angelic_one) Nathalie & Emily - Unsure? :wacko:

(LisaMariee)Lisa & Daphne - Definate :ninja:

(~RedLily~) Kirsty & Ella - Definate :ninja:

(Rhio92) Rhi & Connor - Definate :ninja:

(Jacey) Jacey & Zaylie - Unsure? :wacko:

ooh no cant fabby make it!!

I cant waaaaait!!!! not long now :ninja:

<3

8 daysssss! I'm chopping and changing what i'm wearing, I think i'm seeing Lisa first so she'll have to describe what she's wearing :lol: x

I'm really undecided, i'm so tempted to just wear jeans and hoodie :rofl: but then i'd feel like a slob, i liked the leopard print vest but makes me look huge from the side and idk about my leopard print crucifix top.. Kirsty I reckon you'll get there about the same time as me, I could always walk to your platform if you want? xx

Im not to sure what ill wear, i was going to get something on saturday but didnt see anything so ill have another look next saturday ooooor might go to town tomorrow with the mother and see whats about. Itll most probably depend on the weather if its sunny ill whack on a maxi dress if its cold itll be jeans and some sort of top lol

<3

God I have no idea what I'm wearing, I haven't thought that far ahead! I don't even know what daphne is wearing yet

If it's hot I have a white dress that's quite short :shock: but i'll probs stick with jeans! x

If it's warm :winkwink:

I'd probably scare everyone to death! x

I might wear a nylon nightie with carpet slippers and some curlers in my hair covered in a hairnet.

Ooh you stole my idea, will have to wear an adult sleepsuit instead. BUT If I wear that I can't show you my c string and I know how much you wanna see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->