The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

c strings :rofl: they are amazing lol.

:ninja: 8 more daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!

<3

c-string = charlotte string :gun:

8 dayyyyyys & i have no moneyyyyyyyy

magic magic magiccccccccccccccccc

Wow lots of you in Birmingham, i'm near to ^^ When are you all meeting up and can anyone go? Sorry if i crushed your thread..

Ola ladies! Not sure we're gonna make this now :cry: We are going away for the weekend and not sure we will be back in time. Wil do my best :thumbup: Will keep an eye on this to check whats going on!

noo people are dropping out left right and centre :cry: you must come !!!!

pixoletta - ofcourse you can come!! the more the merryer. were meeting at 10:30 at millies cookies stand at birmingham new street train station.

<3

Aw Ceri you have to come ahhhh! Pixoletta sure you can come! What's your name? :thumbup:

yay :)

i really hope I have enough money for the meet too, should have though, infact i'll make sure i do :)

I'm #2 sillybum :rofl:

Does you want to see me :winkwink:

I can't believe everyone's deciding what to wear already :haha: The day before I'll be like 'Ohhh shit I've ran out of jeans!' and turn up in a pair of crappy trackies :dohh:

Ooh you stole my idea, will have to wear an adult sleepsuit instead. BUT If I wear that I can't show you my c string and I know how much you wanna see that.

You could just unzip it enough for us to have a peek :haha:

Oh I would love to come to this but I'm away (and we went there today to meet some other BnB mummies)

Can we come to the next meet pleaseeeeee?

I'm pix the paranoid hahaha. So won't be putting my name on this thread but you'll know my name when i meet you guys. 26th july right? Glad you are all meeting at new street because i don't know brum very well!

Emma! We need to plan a meet which you and I and Lou attend! !!!!! xx

We definitely do! Let's do it while it's summer (although it looks like summer is coming to an end already :(). The babies definitely need to meet too! xx

Yay Emma & beautiful Oli! :happydance: & ok Pix, where you coming from? If you wanna PM me then it'll be easier of you don't wanna say, hope the weather isn't like today & ita nice and sunny, if not I can see us all squished in a cafe somewhere :lol: xx

I'm so excited :ninja: petrified I won't see anyone though coz I think I'm the first/gotta find Lisa when I get there and then Kirsty will have to find us, Lisa you will have to text me while I'm on the train otherwise I'll be panicking :rofl: xx

morning !! the night before we go ill tell you what im wearing. Although itd be pretty hard to miss 4 buggys lol

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->