The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I know you'll be the buggy brigade! I'm a bit more difficult to spot though coz I kinda :wacko: blend in! Lisa is my main worry ;) description to perfection is what is needed lol! xx

I MIGHT be wearing daphne in a sling, but it all depends if the postman will hurry up and deliver it! I've been postman stalking like a mad one.

I MIGHT be wearing daphne in a sling, but it all depends if the postman will hurry up and deliver it! I've been postman stalking like a mad one.

I've got a carrier for Fran but not used it for a few weeks. She weighs a ton now so not sure if we will get much more use from it - I value the use of my back :haha:

I've got a carrier for Fran but not used it for a few weeks. She weighs a ton now so not sure if we will get much more use from it - I value the use of my back :haha:

Get a mei tai, they are brilliant I still carry LO and it doesn't hurt :thumbup:

I saw a woman carrying a baby in a sling once and she had a backpack on too - I assume with all the changing stuff in - she looked like a pack horse lol!

I like my pram - I can put lots of shopping in it so I don't have to carry it lol.

I do like the carrier though, it comes in handy when we go to places we know don't have much space. And before Fran could sit upright in the seat unit it meant she could see things properly like the time we went to the zoo.

Ahhh so Lisa will I be looking for someone with a sling? :lol: xx

Well I have wraps but I'm waiting on a mei tai to come. If it doesn't I'll be taking a wrap anyway to save my back carrying her around the sea life centre but I may still have my pushchair, we'll see :haha:

Ok :thumbup:

Just aslong as she can say hi to me! :winkwink: I keep saying it but i'm so excited/nervous! this time next week we'll have all met :D x

The other day i put alfie in the moby wrap lol it was hilarious he just kept sliding down because hes a big fat pudding. I might take my ergo aswell as the pushy :thumbup:

<3

Hey guys, i have a coupon 2 for 1 thing or crw said people would go halves? £17 is such a lot of money :p

So we each pay £9 at the door is that right?? Sorry i have really bad baby brain at the moment!

right, the ticket says one free person with a paying adult, coz we're going halfs that makes a full adult so it's equal yeah?

sorry i was getting confused, just woke up from a huge nap from 3.50 :rofl:

also, this time next week it'll all be over :(

Got tickets today :) So are people paying for te aquatium at the door? x

I might need somebody to go halves with if DJ987 doesn't go

I tried to find the vanish as they have the tickets on the back but couldnt see any in tesco :nope:
I think we do have to pay on the door.

<3

i'm paying at the door & all the people need to come on the thread :( theres only the people who come on here lots that I know are going for defs!

Do you need a ticket Char? I have some on the box of my little brothers frosties.. I asked my mum if I could bring him, it was a very stern NO. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->