The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

right im going to get the 9:06 train so ash wil have to give me a lift into derby at 8.

<3

9.06 train? what time will that get you into Bham for hun if Ceri catches train with me then we'll have to pick one that matches with everyone x

Char my bus into town is at 9.05 and I need time to walk to the station. It would be better for me to catch the train that leaves Derby at 9.36 so I've got enough time to get to the station.

Also it would be cheaper for you as it's only £13.70 instead of £15.80

I'm gonna drive into Birmingham - there is a car park right next door and DH works in brum so will meet him afterwards I think :flower:

Can someone just tell me what time to be there? :rofl: if I could hitch a lift that would be amazing Charlotte!!

So ya not training it with me Ceri hun? :flower:

I'll get to Bham about 2 minutes to 10 or do I need to be later? x

Can someone just tell me what time to be there? :rofl: if I could hitch a lift that would be amazing Charlotte!!

ofcourse you can hitch a lift :thumbup: I can pick you up outside your house at say 8:15-8:30 i think theres abit of traffic at that time. and we could catch the 9:36 train to birmingham and be there for 10:34, ill get ash to pick us back up from the train station too :thumbup:
right does that sound like a plan lol..anna are you ok getting that train then??.
and char if you try to be outside millies cookies for 10:30ish

<3

No worries! Girls you're all going to make me seriously broody with your munchable babies! :brat:

Okay lovelies, I'll explain in detail what i'm wearing before hand- i'll be the awkward one with my phone out :rofl:

lol honestly if you meet alfie you will not be broody :rofl: hes got serious issues lately :roll:

<3

i honestly will! I looooove babies, I have a 4 year old brother, nothing scares me!!

I want cuddles though please!! :rofl: god i sound like a demanding bitch

:lol:

i honestly will! I looooove babies, I have a 4 year old brother, nothing scares me!!

I want cuddles though please!! :rofl: god i sound like a demanding bitch

:lol:

n'aaw hes is lovely really =) argh my nephews 4 in august and hes got so much energy its unreal :dohh:

<3

my brother likes making my room look like a bomb site :thumbup: he's currently sat on the sofa watching me asking to look at toy story, why is he not in bed! :rofl:

Ah thanks Charlotte that'll be fab :D I'll pm you my number shall I? Makes life easier!! :thumbup:

ahh! thought you was talking to me then! :rofl:

and meeeeeee!

i will get the train too but from stoke. I havent even looked at times yet. What time are we meeting at birmingham train station? x

I'm getting train on my own too hun, Fabby what's you & your LOs names xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"