The Muskattcers in 2WW

hi ladies

the lovely tansey invited me over here, im CD24 7DPO i o'd this month the very 1st time naturally after 3 months of clomid YAY

im joining farie in the nutters category too........

FX for everyone to get a big fat :bfp:

OMG Nat what can it be? You better just BD!

Faire you Nutter typing in the loo! LOL!

Hollee - not long for you. Are you going to wait it out or torment yourself like Nellis?

Yay!!! Fellow Nutters to obsess with!!

Right I think I have Ov'd a week later than usual!!! The last time I had a 31 day cycle was way back in July/Aug 2007!!!!!! My cycles are usually 25/26 days with a 12 day LP!!!

What in the cotton pickin 'ell is going on with my body!!! I hope it deosn't mean early menopause!!!

Here my last 3 OPK's this evening at top 7.30pm, middle 8.30pm and bottom 9.30 pm

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09017.jpg

Right, :sex: then https://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/FSP/FSP189/woman-legs-air_~087008.jpg then you are back in the 2ww with us but i'm ahead now!!!

Lol....very cool photo...DH watching the post match analysis then hopefully a BD before shut eye!!! :happydance:

Hi girls

Can I join?? Day CD17- guessing 2 days post ov. Don't know for sure as I ran out of OV tests and havent bought more so as not to jinx it as it doesnt change facts. Had the hormone tests two months ago which showed up fine but been trying since Aug 08. Dont temp chart etc as I work shifts so really a non starter. Heres hoping to all for this month!! Soz havent got the gist of funny faces etc quite yet so you'll have to do with me! hee hee!

welcome hollee and scooby - all the best for your BFPs

Tansey I love that photo of the legs in the air..

Nat... did you get some action.. you little ovulator u

No news from me today.. 4DPO .. so the boring time.. another 4 days till I start POAS...

xxxx

Morning folks!!

We another seemingly pos OPK this morning, although not quite as dark, so it looks like I may OV yesterday or today!

Morning folks!!

We another seemingly pos OPK this morning, although not quite as dark, so it looks like I may OV yesterday or today!

Did u get some BD action in hun?

U better attack DH again tonite - lol

xxxxx

Yep! :sex: X marks the spot on the chart as they say!!! :happydance::rofl:

Morning all :wave:

here's another LTTTCer to jump on the band wagon :yipee:

not 100% sure where I am :shrug: as im having a month off from CBFM/charting etc...

Prob around 1DPO so only just made it into the 2ww

Best of luck everyone :dust: xx

Mornin all :wave:

Got another BD in last night although i am 4dpo! More for fun.
The progesterone must be flooding my system now as Boobs bit tender and feel big, which is all good. Also i'm thinking that :sex: for fun will increase blood flow to the area which must be good?

Mornin all :wave:

Got another BD in last night although i am 4dpo! More for fun.
The progesterone must be flooding my system now as Boobs bit tender and feel big, which is all good. Also i'm thinking that :sex: for fun will increase blood flow to the area which must be good?

Sounds good hun:happydance:

Go Tansey Go / we are exactly the same DPO - woohoo:happydance:

Good luck hun.. my poor DH is all worn out from all the BD.. lol.. giving him a few days off - lol

Our Dhs and OHs cant complain they dont get it enough anymore :rofl:

xxxx

lol...we've BD'd CD 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19 and hopefully tonight 20...

However due to tiredness and stress only CD 13, 16, 19 (hopefully 20) resulted in those little :spermy: being pipetted in the right direction! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol...we've BD'd CD 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19 and hopefully tonight 20...

However due to tiredness and stress only CD 13, 16, 19 (hopefully 20) resulted in those little :spermy: being pipetted in the right direction! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yay! everyone seems to have excelled themselves on the :sex: front this cycle :happydance:

I've managed to do 7 whole days on the trot this time too!! :wohoo:

even had my bum in the air/legs up the wall for at least 20 mins these past 3 nights :yipee:

come on girlies... lets all leave LTTTC in a mass exodus this cycle :happydance: :dust: xx

Yay! everyone seems to have excelled themselves on the :sex: front this cycle :happydance:

I've managed to do 7 whole days on the trot this time too!! :wohoo:

even had my bum in the air/legs up the wall for at least 20 mins these past 3 nights :yipee:

come on girlies... lets all leave LTTTC in a mass exodus this cycle :happydance: :dust: xx

I like the sounds of that.... I also had legs against the wall :rofl:

xxxx

:happydance: woooo come on girls! :happydance:

I havent done the whole legs in the air thing for over a year so figured id give it another shot! xx

We even tried a new TTC position last night....spoons rather than good old missionary.....you never know....might do the trick....gave hubbies arms a rest too! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->