The Muskattcers in 2WW

Hiya... :)

I've been a bit incognito, trying to forget about this TTC thing while I got some training paperwork out of the way.

Nady... :hugs: as Samba says - is there anything that docs could do?

Samba - fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope this is your last cycle on Clomid! :flower:

I don't know what's happening to me this month. I'm still on last month. I'm usually a 31-33 day cycle, and I'm now on CD43. I don't even know if/when I've ovulated cos I ran out of CBFM test sticks. Knew it was going to be a long cycle cos I hadn't hit a peak by CD23 (usually CD19)...but I really thought that she'd be here by now. :shrug: I'd be hopeful that I might be pregnant, if it were any other month, but I don't think we've done it at the right times this month... :blush:

Morning Ladies,
Where is everyone at?? I guess in the same limbo as me :( ...So to update everyone I finally got AF on CD130, and now it wont go away, UGHHH, today is day 8 and it doesnt seem to be letting up anytime soon...My body is totally out of wack...I have an appointment with my doc on December 15th, so fingers crossed that he can give me something to get back into the jest of things.
How is everyone? Any news?
Miss chatting with ya'll

Hi Nady

Glad to hear that the crack whore finally turned up... although I would have preferred a :bfp: I really hope that the doc can sort these awful long cycles out for you... its not right! Im gearing up for OV tomorrow or the day after.... 3rd cycle of clomid and FS appointment on the 21st. Not many of us come in here anymore, but we've got a thread in LTTC POD Squad.... come and join us!!! How is everything else???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->