The Muskattcers in 2WW

Good luck with the test results Pusskins :dust:

Im going for my CD21 bloods drawn tomorrow too xx

<----- has got very funny image of all us girlies scattered across the world with our legs in the air simultaneously! :rofl: xx

most likely at the same time Nicky :rofl:

Good luck for your blood tests tomorrow hun

xxx

Thanks Tanya :)

im pretty sure its a waste of time as I just Ov'd yesterday :dohh: so doubt the tests will confirm Ov

- but my crazy :loopy: doctor insists this test must be done on CD21 regardless of whether or not Ov has actually occured :dohh:

Guess that just means I'll have to go back next week for them redone? as silly as that sounds! :wacko: :rofl: xx

Dudes! Why am I not here already?! :rofl: I'm 7DPO, been testing since 4 DPO (a new personal record, I usually start at 1-3 DPO :shy:)!!

I was just posting in my journal that I'm crampy and bored so I'm gonna do another 10 mIIU test BECAUSE I CAN!

Can I join you gals? :hugs:

hi ladies im Lisa and im 5dpo just waiting , i feel like im gonna come already !!

Hey

My name is Rachelle and i'm also a POAS-aholic. I'm 4dpo... the :witch: is just on her way out and i think my nips look darker so i was considering doing a quick :test: to see if i was pregnant. Yes i am mental.... it helps :rofl:

So 4dpo and this month i intend to actually have :sex: - i figured its a novel way of getting pregnant since it hasn't featured greatly in our lives the past 8 months :rofl:

Have splashed out on fancy FF for a discount, i'm all pre-seeded up, got my CB digi OPKs and have purchased some bunny ears and crotchless knickers. I just need a lot of alcohol and DH might get lucky :wine:

Here's hoping we ALL get a nice shiny BFP without having fertility treatment - now THAT would be pretty damn awesome!!!!

hi Folks!

Here's my OPKs - 3 from yesterday, 2 from today (FMU and 7pm)

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09030.jpg

lmao @ Rachelle's bunny ears & crotchless knicker combo! :rofl:

Defo need to get me one of those outfits for next month if im not successful this time! :thumpup: xx

So does that mean you ovulated or were you using them to :test: for a nice :bfp:

Sorry.. thicko that i am... confused.com :rofl:

Hi Rachelle!

Well I normally ovulate CD13 to 15 and I am now CD20 and I think I just ovulated today with my positive OPK yesterday....the middle one of those 5 tests is the strongest colour and slighter darker than the control.

So basically I am ovulating a week late! And will only be in the TWW tomorrow!! :cry:

nellis: looks like they're getting fainter? Did you have some :sex: just in case?

and I lol'd at the bunny ears and crotchless panties too! Sounds like a great plan!

I tested, BFN of course! :rofl: I need help.

Nellis has OV'd a week later than expected!

Hello all you new lot!

AM I the only sane-not-a-poas-addict in this thread! LOL!

I think so tansey. We need to corrupt you.

Yes Tansey you are the weird sane one...lol

The rest of us have given into our urges...lol

OK folks so basically i ahd tummy sharp pains today and previous 2 days so hopefully i have surged and ovulated today...hoping for a temp rise in the morning!!! :happydance: Still peeing on HgC sticks mind you!! :dohh:

I just ordered 60 PG and 40 OPK sticks! Came today and I am in POAS heaven!!:happydance::rofl::happydance::rofl:

nellis it's a wonder you have any pee left for the sticks!!! LOL!

:shock: WOW all those sticks nellis..... they just HAVE to be peed on!!! :rofl:

Tansey - :test: You know you want too!!! I would be give me break.... Im only on CD7.... :rofl: Please dont make me do it!! :rofl:

I have stepped away from the POAS .....

I've run out :rofl:

I POASed yesterday 4DPO and :bfn::rofl:

I have 19 sticks left:rofl:

Welcome Phexia.. sorry for BFN but great to have you join the madness

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member