The Muskattcers in 2WW

Nady - HUGEST :hug: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you dont mind! xxxx

Tanya - Im so excited!

Hope everyone is well! xxx

Tanya & Sambatiki I want to see a :bfp: so I am counting on you for good news LOL no pressure right HAHAHA...Just kidding, I do want to see your :bfp: but in Gods timing...although I have a feeling about this month...Someone has to get pregnant I have been dreaming with Fish, who else is in their 2ww?

I dunno Nady.... the muskattcers seem to have disappeared :cry:
ooohhhh Krissi is!!!

Hi all!

Yes! The eggie's shown - it's the first time I've had a solid line in FF! Usually, they're dotted... I'm in my 2WW too - but niece was down over the weekend, and seems to have hidden my thermometer so I haven't been able to temp today.

No symptoms other than tender BBs, but I have that every month after O...

Tanya - FX for your three embies! :happydance:

Sambatiki - have you tested? :happydance:

Sorry I am still here!

I am in 2ww too but not very hopeful AF due on Friday so either celebrating with a orange juice or drowning sorrows with vodka for me this weekend (I think there is a chance krissi will be hungover this weekend unfortunately!!)

Fingers crossed for you Krissi...Sambatiki did you test yet?? Good Luck Peartree :) hope to hear good news soon!!!
I am out of the race, got that :witch: started spotting around this morning...So I didn't even get to test...I think thats it for me (I know I say that every month), but after 2 years of trying, 4 months of unresponsive clomid, and hubbys slow mobility, I need to rob a bank to get money for an IUI :cry: ...I am still rooting for our girls here, I had a dream with Sardines and Cigarettes last night, not sure what the ciggys mean but I know sardines are in the fish family and I want to see a :bfp: soon, someone pee on a stick for me LOL (yes I had a large iced latte this morning LOL, I need to drown my sorrows) although I might take Krissi's suggestion of VODKA that might work
:hug:

Sorry that the old hag got you Krissi. :(

Hope all you ladies have a great and relaxing weekend!

Tanya - good luck for Monday!

Sambatiki - Have you tested????? Temp's still so high! :happydance:

Sorry I've been a bit rubbish and not posting in here. Seems to take me longer and longer each month to get over the witch getting me and then there is nothing much to say while I wait for ovulation.

But it is all good this month. Witch went after a day and half and was replaced by my libido!!! So long since I saw that. Poor DH hasn't known what has hit him! Its been great. Like when we first got together.

We've had a week off work this week and have been going mad with the instead cups, every day and a couple of times twice! Wednesday I got the strongest positive OPK so I am thinking only a couple more days to make sure and then will be in the 2WW for sure. Don't want to be. Last couple weeks have been lovely. Don't want the stress and obsessivness of the 2WW. :nope:

Naddy - sorry there hasn't been better news for you. As soon as I win the lottery I'll send a cheque for all the IUI and IVF you want! In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed that a miracle appears for you. They do happen and why shouldn't it be you! :hugs:

Krissi - sorry she got you. Hope next month will be your month.

Peartree - Great news about the eggy! Get that thermomitor found, you know we like to chart stalk!!

Sambatiki - talking of chart stalking.....bloody test woman!! That is so the chart of someone about to get a BFP and we need some good news in here!!!! Plus Tanya can't go off to first tri on her own. Yow know we go in pairs here!! :rofl:

Hi girls

Hope u r all well!! Lets try and keep the PMA going!!!!

I am testing on wednesday.. so scared to test any earlier.. have to go to clinic for bloods... so nervous...

Hope u r all well and sending you all lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Tanya good luck for Wednesday its about time we have some good news in here! I am over the witch having got me now. I see the FS 30/07 so will see what they have planned for me and also let them know if they sign me off i will be having IVF in Jan. I go to the IVF clinic on Weds for the open evening and i am uber excited!!

Hi ladies!

CD1 for me today :cry: BALLS!

Krissi - You wont need IVF youre just waiting for me so we can go together to 1st trimester ;)

Tanya - Hope all goes well today at docs xxxx :hug: :dust:

Red Fraggle - Ohhh the witch sounds like shes been OK! Hope my witch leaves me a rampant mojo behind! GOOD LUCK!!

Hope everyone is well! xxxx

Hi ladies!

CD1 for me today :cry: BALLS!

Krissi - You wont need IVF youre just waiting for me so we can go together to 1st trimester ;)

Tanya - Hope all goes well today at docs xxxx :hug: :dust:

Red Fraggle - Ohhh the witch sounds like shes been OK! Hope my witch leaves me a rampant mojo behind! GOOD LUCK!!

Hope everyone is well! xxxx

Samba: Hey girl sorry that BIOTCH got you :cry: I have my HSG tomorrow the doc prescribed me benedryl and prednisone to avoid allergic reaction :cry: I am so scared, I want to just scream :cry:

Tanya: GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! :hugs:

Who is in the running :baby: for this month?

Fingers crossed for everyone!

DH went out and bought me a new thermometer a few days ago. Guess what happened that night? Yep - we found the old one. :dohh:

Maybe it would have been better if I didn't have the means to start temping again this month - then I would still be in wonderland as I've reached my testing date without the old hag showing, for the first time. But temp's taken a drop this morning. Think I'm out for this month. Bollocks.

Tanya - have you tested yet? :happydance:

Redfraggle - hope those cups work for you and looking forward to your :BFP: announcement! :flower: Oh, and can you please send some of that mojo over? Thanks! :winkwink:

Krissi - good luck with the FS appointment!

MommySierra - hope the HSG goes well!

Sambatiki - sorry the $*£(**(£* got you. I'm joining you in a new cycle, probably today...

:hugs:

Tanya good luck with your test today I have everything crossed.

MommySierra good luck with the HSG x

peartree that is so typical I am always doing stuff like that lol!!

Morning Peeps!

We have another :bfp:! Tanya Im so so Happy for you! xxxx

Nady - Good luck today sweetie!

peartree - We're almost cycle buds... but I wont OV until CD16-17 so we'll probably be testing together! :yipee:

Krissi - Nearly time to get shagging! xxx

Thanks Samba!!! So yes it worked :happydance:#

still feels unreal and will only really believe it when i see heartbeat.. thanks for all your support girls and I hope to see all your BFPs soon!!!:kiss::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS TANYA!!!!

Who/What else have I missed????? Just got back yesterday from 2 weeks in Turkey so keen to catch up!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Folks I am freaking out.........even the hubby can see the faint lines on both my Frer but I am still not convinced they are bfp, but merely elaborate evaps and you guys know I have had them before!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->