The Muskattcers in 2WW

I'm testing on 24th - next Monday, but I usually don't get a chance to test before I see my temp dip. It's the same day I'm seeing the FS, so either way, it's going to be a good day. :thumbup:

Will you be testing that day too? Or do you test earlier?

Morning Ladies,
How are my girls in their 2ww?? Good Luck to everyone testing and sorry to those who the witch hit :(
Sorry if its long today...I am officially 3 days late, I tested twice both with BFN (once at cd33 and one at cd34, with Clomid af would arrive on cd33)...I know you shouldn't break open the digital test but curiosity got the best of me...When I did I saw two lines, just really light blue...Of course I googled it and they state it is just the urine running through it and certain hormones can cause it to turn a slight shade of blue indicating a second line...Of course, you know me and I am desperately wanting to see a second line that I keep hoping it is...In that fear I decided not to test until next week...But I am irregular and since not being on Clomid this would be my first period on my own that never showed up...back to normal I guess :( I have no symptoms aside from cramping for the past few days which made me think AF was arriving. I didnt ov test so I have no clue if I did or didnt... ARGHHHH :rofl: Thanks for hearing me vent

Peartree - I am not sure when to test. Technically I could do it tomorrow with it being 10DPO but I think I will wait a couple more days. Chart is looking sooooo pretty at the moment I think I will see where that heads over the next couple of days. Every other month it has dropped on 10DPO so expecting that tomorrow.

Naddy - I don't know how you managed it! If I saw two blue lines (even in a broken open digital test :winkwink:) I don't think I would be able to wait a week before testing again! Lots of luck. Hope this is it for you!

What the hell is up with my chart this month?:dohh: Erratic, much? OH! Maybe I'm having :baby::baby::baby:!!!

Naddy - don't know how you can stay so calm. I've never had those lines come up. Never had a BFP - if I did ever see a smidgen of line, I'd be out there buying up the whole stock of the local chemist to 'double' check! :blush:

Red - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............ temp still on the up! Looking really good! Any symptoms? :happydance:

I have a wine tasting evening tonight - 10DPO. I always avoid alcohol and pate and soft cheeses in my 2WW just in case....

I don't want to miss it, but what if?

Peartree - not really much in the way of symptoms. Um, haven't stopped eating for three days and yet lost 2lbs. Need to pee 15 times a night. Tired (but probably due to the fact I need to pee 15 times a night). Cramps (similar to AF but not the same) and lower back ache. Oh, and I am on a course today and was told I made a mistake on something so I went to the toilet and cried for 15 minutes!! (very odd, don't care enough about work to get teary over it!!!) Actually, on reflection, that is probably a lot of symptoms for 10DPO!!!!

Go for your soft cheese and wine tonight. You'll tempt fate and guarantee your BFP!! Wouldn't it be just typical that the one month you aren't sensible will be the one month you are preggo?! One night of drinking won't hurt a little one I am sure.

Naddy - have you tested again yet??? I need more POAS action to distract me from mine!!!

Hi ladies

Onto another cycle for me :grr:

Nady - Sorry about the :bfn:'s have you tested today?? Good luck :dust:

Peartree - I would say go for the wine and cheese night! :wine: is not going to effect anything at all not until atleast 5 weeks! Go and enjoy yourself lady! Crikey your chart is fairly erratic! Fingers crossed that its for a FAB reason!

Redfraggle - Loads of luck for whenever you decide to test hun! :dust:

Nellis - Keep up the good work on the :sex: front! xxx :dust:

Wine, stilton, brie... I think I just need to eat some pate tonight to tempt sod's law enough to give me my :bfp: :thumbup:
Keeping with the erratic trend this month, it's on the up again today.

Redfraggle :hug: I hope the temp stabilises.

Sambatiki - sorry that the :witch: got you.

Nady - have you tested again?

Nellis seems to be busy with shagathon... :haha:

I had a dream last night that we were reading DH's results. Everything was normal, after taking the Wellman tablets. If only...

Peartree - Im liking temps on the up! ;) Only a few days until testing! :dust:

Nady & Red Fraggle - Any news?? :dust:

Peartree Aflight had a chart just like yours when she got her BFP check hers out.

Redfraggle doog luck hun your chart looks fab to.

Only just over 2 weeks until initial consultation for IVF now arrrggghh!!

eeeek Im excited krissi!

With a bit of luck ladies come mid september we'll be the muskapreggers! ;)

No news here yet. Temp dropped quite a bit this morning and cramps are feeling more and more AF like so I am rapidly losing hope now. :shrug:

Krissi - hope your 2WW until the appointment goes faster than the normal 2WW and your appointment is filled with good news. :thumbup:

Sambatiki - sorry she got you again hun. :hugs:

Peartree - another dream premonition. Liking it!! Great work on the tempting fate as well. Just told DH we are going to get a nice bottle of wine for tonight and temp some fate ourselves!!! (and if nothing else it might rise my temp up a bit and give me hope for another day!!) :happydance:

Naddy - Where are you??! We need to know if you have tested again yet!!!

Yes nady get your butt on here! AND get a ticker.... it drives me nuts! :rofl:

Samba that sounds good to me lol!

Hahaha, well that is you told Naddy!!! Seriously though, do hope you have tested again and got another BFP. :thumbup:

eeeek Im excited krissi!

With a bit of luck ladies come mid september we'll be the muskapreggers! ;)
I'd drink to that, but it's not even 8am in the morning.

Thanks for that Krissi - I did check - am a bit hopeful, but wondering if my erratic temps are because of erratic waking times this month. Still fingers crossed! Best of luck with your consultation!

I'm still in bed and soooo don't wanna get up this morning. Spent the whole night last night painting. My old body aches...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady.................!!!!!!!!!!

Hope for the day - sore boobies and a temp rise. Still don't feel ready to test though! :coffee:

Tested this afternoon and :bfn:

Not surprised but a bit gutted all the same. Guessing temp will take a huge dive tomorrow morning ready for :witch: on Monday.

:cry::cry::cry:

oooo Love the temps1! Fingers crossed this is it for you hunnie!!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks but after this afternoons BFN I am not holding out much hope now. Can't believe with a chart that good and all the symptoms I've got I still can't get a BFP!

Life is sooooo cruel. :cry:

:headspin: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another temp rise and another :bfn:

How can I have a chart with temps that high and not be pregnant???? CM is almost as white as my HPT so no way witch will be here tomorrow.

Going insane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->