The Muskattcers in 2WW

Tanya - we are off to the doctors in a couple of week to see what if anything they can do to help us.

Naddy - thanks, you give her a good beating from me when she finally turns up! Sorry things aren't so good for you at the moment. Hope things seem brighter for you soon. We've all been there so we know how you feel. :hugs:

Sambatiki - great news about the clomid!! We'll be celebrating your's being the necxt BFP, I can feel it! :happydance:

Not much to report here. Witch was evil. Lasted for over a week and was agony! Totally not like me at all. Going to start the shagathon tomorrow but not really hopeful. :shrug:

Hi all! Been taking a break from this in the past week or so. How is every body?

Not much happening with me here either. I have a longer 31-33 day cycle so have to wait ages for ovulation day. Not that I've been keeping track.

Since the last :witch: visit, I've been eating blue cheeses, pates, and drinking loads of wine. Hubs and I went on a marathon 50 mile cycle yesterday, so all his spermies are dead. No hope for this month. :rofl:

Hope all is well with everyone! :hugs:

Right ladies as soon as I get the go ahead after my op - i'm back here to join you all TTC but I shan't be hanging around long - i will be getting my BFP very quickly ;)!
:dust:

Hi ladies :flower::flower:

Just popping in to say hi!! Love the PMA Tansey :happydance:

Redfraggle - so glad u have an appt in a few weeks.. i think IUI might be a good option for u...

Hi Peartree:hugs: hang in there

I really want to see some BFPs in here.. getting jiggy with it ladies!! :haha:

Honestly, I really would like to see you all get your BFPs.. its about time!

Good luck ladies

Love Tanya:kiss::hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is well!

Not long until testing for me... looks like Im having a longer cycle.... 36 days or so... :grr: DF and I have given it a good bash this month and I know that if I dont get a :bfp: this cycle it wont be through lack of trying!!

Tansey - Im happy to put up with you.... for one cycle ONLY!!! No more... ;)

Peartree - Good luck chicken! xxx

Hope everyone is well... lots of :hug: and :dust:

Ovulated early at 16-17DPO this month (actually, I don't have the ov confirmation since I haven't been a good girl and taking my temps, but my monitor showed Peak on 16DPO), so I'm about 4DPO. No symptoms, but hey, who's trying to spot? :p

Tansey, looking forward to seeing you here after your op - hope everything goes well, but I hope not to see you here for much longer! :hugs:

Tanya - Loving your avatar pic - Kokos looks so snug and cute all nestled in there. x

Redfraggle - good luck with doc's appointment when it comes.

Samba - with all that effort, you deserve at least quadruplets this month!

Krissi - have you had SA results yet? Hope they were ok?

Naddy - :hugs: and hope you feel better very, very soon! x

Good luck in the 2ww ladies - not long til your BFP now! :dust:

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is ok!

Peartree - we're almost testing buddies!!! :yipee: Which also means we'll be bump buddies! xxx

Good luck everyone :dust:

Samba - yay for that! Bump buddies! I'll take that!

From FF - "if you conceived this month, your due date will be 02/06/10" - just in time for our wedding anniversary. What a present that would be. I swear, if I get a baby for that anniversary, I'll be willing to forgo any further anniversary presents! :flower:

Hi Ladies,
I have been in such a slump lately...I am CD63 today, yes its a sad sad truth, I am officially back to my irregular period butt again... :( ... The last time I saw that witch was 7/15/09 and I do not have an appointment until 9/29 to see my GYN since I need to get a period before I can take the HSG test (how I regret not taking it in July and chickening out).

I tried to make a ticker but nothing goes past 56 days :( I feel like such a looser, I am pretty much about to pull my hair out.

I stopped testing because at this point I know its negative...Besides I am so down and out I dont even want my hubby touching me :(

I hope everyone is doing WAYYY better than me...I will keep everyone posted and I am sorry I have been a stick in the mud and haven't logged on

Any good news?? make me happy ladies I want to hear some BFPs coming, give me hope girls

HUGGGSSSS

Nady, so sorry you are so down - you poor thing! Can you get something off the doc to ring AF on?
join FF and you can get a longer cycle ticker.
Listen it is less than 2weeks til 29th - it will fly by . You need to bite the bullet and get :sex: with DH even if you don't want to and you know why...
Sex is a form of exercise that releases good feeling and also feeling of closeness.
sex can bring on AF (so some believe)
Maybe you could still OV and so you need to cover your bases with sex every few days
Also we can have a BD competeition in Oct once i've healed after my opso you need to get practising To beat Samba's jiggy record! ;)
:hugs:

Tansey - :smug: You'll never beat me! :muaha: :rofl:

Nady - I dont know what to say hun! I wish I could make it all better xxx :hugs:

Peartree - EDD for me 01-06-09 :rofl:

COME ON LADIES WE NEED SOME POAS ACTION!!

I have started... :bfn: but chart is not looking bad :rofl:

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: xxxx

Heys guys! I am new! I am 11 dpo and i really want to test! I cracked at 8 dpo and it obviously was a BFN...AF is due Fri, 9/25...do you think its still too early to test?! Im going BANANAS!

So me hearties - as soon as I figure what CD I am on I shall be back with you TTC :yipee:

CD1 for me.... :grr: But starting on the clomid CD2-6, follie tracking and bloods on 5th October :yipee:

YAYYYY Tansey Cant wait!! I hope youre on CD1 same as me!!!

Halo - :wave: hows the testing going???

Hope everyone is well! Lots of luck and :dust:

Samba it's great that you have tracking with the clomid so at least you will have a good idea if it is working and if you're defo OVing! :happydance:

I hope I am CD1 today or yesterday - I'm going to try and temp!

Looks like we are all close together this month!! Lots of support and symptom spotting in the 2ww this month then!!

Sambatiki - lots of luck on the Clomid sweetie. Hope it does the trick and you get your long overdue BFP soon.

Tansey - welcome back to the world of TTC!!!! Get temping and then we can chart stalk you!

I'm CD3 and having a horrible AF (again). Much much heavier than I have known it in a long time. Hoping my body is having a clear out ready for a BFP! Well a girl has to hope.

We finally made it to the doctors and he is going to refer us. Guessing we'll go down the IUI route if everything is ok. Terrified that they are going to find a tonne of things wrong with us, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

Just popping in to say hi to my Muskatccer buddies!! Hoping to see lots of shiny BFPs soon from you guys!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Tanya :wave:

Well ladies I haven't managed to temp at all coz I have been poorly and I wriggle too much coz I can't sleep on my tummy yet. Also DH is on earlies this week so my sleep could be distrurbed But i'll try!

How are we all getting on? Hoping my hooha is up to :sex: in the next week!

Guess what if I have a 29 day cycle and get my BFP my due date will be 29th June 2010 but DHs B'day is 2/07/10 so that would be a lovely present for him wouldn't it!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"