The Muskattcers in 2WW

Hi Ladies!

Its shagadelic days for me now.... :wohoo: and loads of other ladies!! Let the competition begin!

Red - Hope there is going to be some loving tonight!

Tansey - YAYYYY for a shiny new cycle.... are you up for the challenge???

Tanya - Nice to see you sweetie!

Hope everyone else is well! Do we need to re-recruit??

LOADS of :dust: xxxx

Oh yes - i haven't had a :sex: since 25th Aug :shock: we have a lot of catching up to do and I have some lbs to lose as well :rofl:

25th August.... :shock: I hope you havent sealed up!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

Actually I'm a bit nervous a haven't even had a poke around since the op but i've got time yet only CD5 today but might start OPKs from CD8 just in case.

folks I'm pregnant and divorcing my husband....:nope:

Nellis - YAYYY and :hugs: sweetie. xxx

Tansey - Im sure it will be fine! xxx

Nellis not great timing but congrats! :hugs:

Nellis congrats on the BFP xxx

folks I'm pregnant and divorcing my husband....:nope:

Congrats Nellis mama, I know you have been wanting this :baby:...I am sorry about hubby :cry:...I hope things work out for you and you have a super sticky bean :happydance:

Sorry Ladies that I have been MIA...I try to log on but with every passing day I am just getting worse, I barely want to be at work...I am CD86 and I had to reschedule my doc appointment from 9/29 to 10/14 because he was going on vacation, ya think they could of told me this sooner...SIGH :cry:

On a flip note: you know I always have to pee on something cause it drives me completely mad if I don't, so I took a ov test last night for the fudge of it and the line was dark enough for me to see it clearly but not as dark as the control line like it was when I was on clomid...I don't even know if I should get excited...I :sex: with the hubby to cover my basis...:muaha:

How is everyone else?? :hug:

Hi Nady Im sorry that this is another MAMMOTH cycle :hugs: Hope that the doc can help you xxxx

Hope everyone is ok!!

Boring part of the 2ww for me.... :sleep: wake me up when Im preggers :rofl:

Lots of luck and :dust: to you all! xxx

Hi Nady - good to hear from you :wave: How awful to have such a long cycle and have to wait to see the doc! :hissy: However :yipee: on the OPK and getting some :sex: in! Wishing you loads of luck :dust:

I am on CD11 and still have completely blank opks but hoping to get some lines soon as i used ov around CD15/16.

Samba Not long til your :bfp:

Hi ladies I'm quite new to BnB. I'm ovulating today so I'm about to start my 2WW. I'm hoping and have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: this month.

We ahev been TTC since June and this month we have started using OPK's.

Good Morning Ladies :hug:

I have a quick vent to the wonderful world of EVAP LINES!!!

Hey Evap Line,
STAY AWAY FROM MY DAMN PREG TEST!!!! :cry:OH HOW I HATE YOU...WHY WHY WHY MUST YOU APPEAR 30 MINUTES AFTER THE FACT:cry:...THEN AGAIN WHY AM I RUMMAGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE TO TAKE A SECOND LOOK :rofl:

Ok,
I'm done...How is everyone else today...any news aside from an evap line that wont even photograph on my phone to share with others :muaha:

Samba: Any news?? MISS YOU :( I am pretty sure you hit the hay a lot more than I did so we need to see that :bfp: soon, I GOT A TICKER LOL not the most accurate but I did a huge guesstimate
Tansey: Thanks for the welcome back, I think we (cause I tend not to when I dont have a neg ov test)should still :sex: even if the ov test is blank, we never know when that eggy will appear and for how long. fingers crossed for you :hugs:
Red: Any updates on your doc appointment??
Pear: Did you get an awesome anniversary present??
krissi: Any news on the IVF??
Bizy: Where are ya girl?? haven't seen anything from you in a while
Halo521: Did you test again??
Manda: Good Luck and welcome fingers crossed for your :bfp: soon keep us posted

lol Nady!! My goodness we've all rooted in the garbage hunnie....actually I ahve been known to dive in multiple times just to check there are no changes!!!! :blush::blush:

Hi Ladies!

Its too days until testing for me! No real signs... feeling a bit down in the dumps RE:- LTTC atm I wish we'd get some good news soon! Apart from you nellis dead chuffed for you :hugs:

Hope everyone is well! xxx

Testing on saturday! will let you know either way xxxx

Nady - BALLS to crappy EVAPS!!! xxx

Guys...according to FF, this was my 30th cycle TTC!!! :hugs:

:yipee: Lucky number 30! xxxx

Can my lucky number be no higher than 20! :rofl:

Nady any more lines? Nice ticker too! :dust:

Nellis I am on cycle 21 and really hope i don't have to wait until cycle 30 :dohh:

Samba - still got my FX for you! :dust:

Nady any more lines? Nice ticker too! :dust:

Nellis I am on cycle 21 and really hope i don't have to wait until cycle 30 :dohh:

Samba - still got my FX for you! :dust:

:cry: No lines :cry:and officially CD111 :cry: spotting here and there but no AF and the spotting drives me nuts, one minute its there I put a pad on, next minute its gone...:growlmad: not sure what to think anymore :nope:...all I do know is that I have pretty much reached my hopeful end...I am still rooting for everyone else...Any news? good or bad?? :cry:

Hi nady - OMG :hugs: that is ridiculous you poor thing :hugs: Have you been to the docs perhaps you can get some Provera??? :hugs:

No news from me... 2nd round of Clomid and now in the 2ww! Hopefully the last round of clomid! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->