~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thanks, I was wondering if there was any reason why you'd choose sized over BTP, wondered if they fit better or something. So far I've only bought BTP (apart from the LL).

I have bought both sized and BTP nappies, I think the sized are a better fit generally, especially if you have a small, odd shaped or especially large baby (lol!) hen you can buy a more accurate size. I know that my BTP nappies wouldn't have fit Freya when she was very young like the Little Lambs did. I also used Motherease Sandy's, Fuzzi Bunz and Bambeasy nappies when she was very small and they all fitted really well. Some of them were Extra Small sizes.

I'm switching over to mostly BTP now, I hope they'll fit for the rest of her nappying time!

Right, my paypal account has been well and truly abused in the last week!! I need to chop my fingers off or something... also been buying baby clothes on ebay, decided she needed some skirts and dresses to fit her bum in!

Do you have any issues with overheating? Sofia is quite a hot baby and her LL is really thick. What do you dress your babies in? Do you still use babygros or just t-shirts?

I have bought both sized and BTP nappies, I think the sized are a better fit generally, especially if you have a small, odd shaped or especially large baby (lol!) hen you can buy a more accurate size. I know that my BTP nappies wouldn't have fit Freya when she was very young like the Little Lambs did. I also used Motherease Sandy's, Fuzzi Bunz and Bambeasy nappies when she was very small and they all fitted really well. Some of them were Extra Small sizes.

I'm switching over to mostly BTP now, I hope they'll fit for the rest of her nappying time!

Thanks hun, I'm going to hold onto my LL for the next one, think they'll be a good NB fit if I have a "normal" sized baby this time! If not then I'll get some prem/xs ones, I didn't even know they existed when she was born!

I only ever use babygros with really fluffy nappies, partly because they just way too big for out n about. If she's wearing a slim fitting nappy just reglar clothes, jeans top, dresses and tights etc.

i just use normal clothes to be honest hun!!! i have bought a couple of vests without the fastening between the legs to show off her fluff on warmer days with her baby legs!! lol for really fluffy bums i use a vest extender so it doesnt get pulled off her shoulders! :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

i just use normal clothes to be honest hun!!! i have bought a couple of vests without the fastening between the legs to show off her fluff on warmer days with her baby legs!! lol for really fluffy bums i use a vest extender so it doesnt get pulled off her shoulders! :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

what is a vest extender?!

morning btw girls! :), i was thinking the same thing about clothing.. what do i make him wear when his bum is bigger then his jeans :rofl:

good thing he will be born in the high of summer! So a couple of weeks in a tshirt and fluff we will get out of it (if he is not a cold baby that is!) and otherwise ill need to keep an eye out for baggy pants and bodysuits...

I had my 4D scan btw.. if any one is interested.. pics are in my journal (link is in the signature ;) ) last page

I just ordered myself a BG organic in Clementine..
Any of you already have that color?

Is it a Dark tinged yellow or an Orange and is it a lot different form the butternut?

Yeah I have that colour Lunaty! You can see it here in the pic on the right of the butternut, in the middle.

A vest extender goes between the poppers of the vest bottom, like this: https://www.naturalchild.co.uk/acatalog/Vest_Extenders.html

On especially hot days Freya just wears a thin dress with nothing else, no vest, no nothing. Over the summer I actually bought a few smock type t-shirts for 1 year olds and she wore them as dresses :blush: She is a hot baby too.

On normal weather days she just wears her normal clothes, but it's very rare that she has more than one layer on, say a vest and a t-shirt. She usually wears a vest and jeans or something. When we had all those heat-wavy bits in the summer I just took everything off, including the nappy and had to have the fan on too! Sweaty baby!

I find the BG Organics are so slim I don't need to use my vest extenders but I do with the little lambs. I think if she were to wear her night time Pop In during the day she would need about 5 extenders, lol, I have no idea how she can sleep in something so big!!

Attachments

• nappies 026.jpg
    nappies 026.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6
Oooo wonderful wonderful nappies!!

The posties apologised for waking me (clearly had rolled out of bed) and I was like "oh no, don't apologise, I'm soo happy", yeah, she thinks I'm mad.

Anyway, yippeeeeeee! In the wash they go... the fuzzi bunz says it needs a cold rinse first, is that really neccessary? Also the BB didn't come with any instructions so might need help later!

Yaay for new fluff! I never gave my FB a cold rinse, I'd just wash as usual. Yippeee cant wait to see piccies. Think Laura (Babyshambelle) wrote some instructions for a BB insert the other day on here.. :D

Thanks Kirsten!!
The website owner actually contacted me to tell me she was out of the bright colors :cry:
so now i got the butternut with poppers instead of velcro (she got a wrong shipment ! :)

I almost went for white as i already have two of each lighter colored ones.. but hey..

Bloody tv isnt working at the moment either grr..
I think ill need to do some more nappy shopping now.. dot you hate it when things dont work out like you want them too.. :dohh:

Lunaty you should look out for Gro baby nappies, mine just arrived and it looks fantastic, can't wait to try! I think they're Australian, they sell them in France but can't find them on UK websites.

They're in the BB price range though.

Well I finally got my :bfp: so now i can actually not feel so silly being here

Congrautlations on your BFP!! How exciting :)

Well Sofia has her Fuzzi Bunz on this morning, it was the first one to dry! She's worn her LL the last two nights stuffed to the brim with liners and dishcloths and we've only had teeny weeny leaks. Think I'm going to try the pop-in tonight.

Kirsten, do you tumble dry your pop-in liner? Because I line dried mine and it's gone a bit rough feeling :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->