~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yeah I do, I have line dried them and they end up a bit hard, but I use a fleecy liner too, so it's not so bad. I have 4 Pop Ins, only for night time, so I hang them up to dry inside and if I happen to be using the tumble drier for anything else I put any wet ones in. I would suggest fleecy liners to make it softer for her and also because the bamboo gets pretty wet, Freya had hers on for 13 hours with not a hint of a leak last night!

Thank you, I'll try that, I was planning on using the pop in for tonight. I'll put one of her little lamb liners in it, my fleece ones haven't arrived yet.

She's gone down for her nap in the Fuzzi Bunz so we'll see how that goes, think she'll wear the bamboo bb for our trip into town when she wakes :)

evening girls,
are you using cheapy fleece liners or brand ones?

they are on offer for about NZ$1,- per liner here, is that reasonable..?
Most of the cloth i have though, got a fleece lining already.. but i guess it never hurts...

Those Gro baby's look very very fab!!!! I am gonna see if they ship to NZ and i hope to get my hands on them hehehe

Henny, I use the Little Lamb fleece liners in all my nappies, I think they are great, better than others I have tried!

Lunaty, I think the Little Lamb ones are £5 for 10 fleece liners, I don't know how much tha is when converted. I am going to buy some more I like them so much!

I have bought a lot of 5 cheapy fleece liners, though they're bamboo back, think they were 5 for £4.
The great thing about the little lambs is they dry so quickly!
Lunaty if you buy the gro babys get some extra liners, the shell dries almost instantly but the liner takes it's time! Going to finish mine off in the tumble drier as I'm so excited about using it :blush: Looks like such a fab nappy, and it's soooo soft!

They look really decent!!! Nothing to flash on the outside but def very decent looking inside.. that is if they are as absorbent as they look!

Which color did yuo end up getting? I really like the purple color.. but i am having a boy so it needs to be a very deep purple kinda aubergine and even then people might think it's weird :rofl:

Good thing DH is color blind!

Ha ha, I bought the purple, and I got it thinking it will just scrape by as unisex in case we have a boy next time! I'm just planning on putting a very boyish t-shirt on top!
The nappy is sooo soft :)

Ok, I am very impressed with the Fuzzi Bunz! Sofia went down in her nap for it and all in all was in it for nearly 4 hours and not a hint of a leak. She also pooped and I couldn't smell it, I've noticed that with reusables vs sposies - they don't smell.
The Fuzzi Bunz fit is great, especially for a small baby like Sofia, and the fact it's so adjustable.... might have to get some more! Just put her BB on so we'll see how that stands up.

Yeah I noticed that too, you can't smell poo at all, they smell soooo much better than sposies. :)

Didn't get long to form an opinion on the BB, Sofia just pooped!

Well I finally got my :bfp: so now i can actually not feel so silly being here

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Kirsten, do you tumble dry your pop-in liner? Because I line dried mine and it's gone a bit rough feeling :(

Hi...I use pop ins at night too and I don't have a tumble drier so I get this too. I also use a fleece liner (I cut them myself from a cheap tesco blanket!) and it is really soft against Olivias bum and shes pretty much dry in the morning....even if the pop in is as heavy as a house brick!

Hi everyone!!!

We had a big day out yesterday shopping with my mum and she wore her choc and pink spots, lavender circles and cow BB's :happydance: She had a dress on and a long sleeved tshirt under it, and it was so hot in the shopping centre that she was just kicking around in the pram with her gorgeous BBs on show. We got so many comments about how lovely she looked and she had loads of people stroking her bum! :cloud9::cloud9: Forgot to take my camera so didn't get any pics, but will def get them up when she wears them again!!

Hope everyone and their fluffy bum babas are doing well this weekend!

Love Laura xxx

Hi Laura! I put a liner from her Fuzzi Bunz into the Pop-In tonight as it looks quite substansial, we'll see how that goes.

Can I just say, I am completely and utterly in love with the Gro Baby!! She wore it all the way into town and home again, which in total was nearly 4 hours! I know, bad Mummy, but I wanted to test it's limits. Not even a hint of dampness, and once you remove the liner the shell was still dry so you can just snap another liner in (if I'd realised I would've bought more liners, stupid French website didn't say). I guess once it's done a night I can give my final verdict. It fits really well and is nice and neat, soft and doesn't leave any marks on her.

Also, check these out https://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/kiwipie-ic-11_17.html from the same company :cloud9: Would $33 shipping be extravagant??

Hope you've all had a good day!

if anyone wants fleece liners i have tonnnnnnnns

dont want much for them cos they are only a bit of fleece lol, maybe like 20p+postage each

x

Evening ladies how are we all? well i've had a leak free few days so i'm a happy mummy.
No nappies from my postman yet so he'd better be knocking on my door monday as i am having withdrawals now hehe.

I've found a new reason for needing new fluff, i'm off to spain in may next year so i've told dh i will need new fluff for then that i can wash and pack away and he said ok:happydance: only thing is i don't think i could let lovely fluff sit in a suitcase and not use it :blush: so my excusse when i get it all is that i will need to use it a few times to increase absorbancy :thumbup:

And in 3 weeks time i can order my new sling and also new fluff so i'm counting down the time :blush: on the good side i have lost weight :happydance: i put mr h in his sling yesterday as i've not been out for a couple of days and i had to tighten it so :happydance: looks like some of my built in central heating is shifting now.

Do any of you know what i am doing wrong? i have made mr h some liners out of an blanket but his bum seems wet when i use them :happydance: it has been used a fw times so perhaps it's just me.

is the blanket 100% polyfleece? i have never had a problem with any fleece, it all works for me, maybe try putting it so right side is up or right side is down and see if it makes a difference?

x

Ooo, well I might ask you at some point Ellie. See how we go with the new ones I've ordered, plus I've got all the LLs too.

Just posted this in the picture thread, Plumfairy asked my name so thought I'd introduce myself (and was going to ask your names). My name is Henny.

hello henny, feel free to ask me at any time, i have far too many of everything cos i make my own and kind of dont do anything all day except make leyla nappies :blush:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->