~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

sorry hun the only wraps i used were popolini which are the same as motherease but i dunno which :dohh: sorry hun!!!! i sometimes tuck the wrap uo the legs of the terry a little bit n that will give a bit more freedom? what wraps are you using at the moment??

I bought some from nappy elite, their own brand I think, I guess you get what you pay for, they were only cheap!

I'm going to buy and try a couple of different ones and see how they go.

I think it's all trial and error but other than the naughty baby nappies which I like, it seems to be more error at the moment!

lol it takes time and practice to find out what works for you and your LO ! if you have ANY questions please dont hesitate to ask :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

I think I'm discovering that, by the time I've found one that works she will be potty trained lol

£18 Blueberrys on ebay! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BLUEBERR...s_LE?hash=item41491ca74b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Just realised those are side snaps... there are these though for 19.99 or best offer https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110433079114

£18 Blueberrys on ebay! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BLUEBERR...s_LE?hash=item41491ca74b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

theyre not the SS hun they're tthe BTP's i e mailed the seller asking and he said the pic is just to illustrate the colour :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

theyre not the SS hun they're tthe BTP's i e mailed the seller asking and he said the pic is just to illustrate the colour :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool :)

I'm going to save my money for the Gro Babys and Kiwi Pie though... think I'll need a spare empty suitcase for the US!

lol - i'm defo gonna try a gro baby!! will have to wait tho...rob will kill me-i think i've spent about £150 on nappy's the past couple of weeks:blush: whoops!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Yeah, me too... Miguel has no idea!! Thank goodness for my UK bank account ;)

So I just gave Sofia her 10pm feed and heard her poop, opened up the nappy and there wasn't much poop, and it had only gone on the night booster. I took it out and not only was the liner underneath not damp but the other side of the booster wasn't even damp! This is after just over 4 hours. I've put in a LL liner and kept the nappy on her.

:happydance: dont'cha just love cloth!! - if that was a sposie you'd ahev ahd to do a full change!!!1!

what are you using overnight hun ??

Oh, sorry, this is the Gro Baby :)

So far I really love this nappy (incase you couldn't tell :rofl:) the only downside is that if you don't have a tumble dryer the liner takes at least 24hrs to line dry :shock: so at least 2 liners per shell needed. I guess that's why they're so absorbent though.

If we do go to the US and you want me to get you one let me know - they're about £15 there compared to £22 in Europe.

ooh they sound fab!!!! let me no if you do go and dont mind picking me up a couple!!! :hugs:
yeh i agree about the really absorbant ones taking ages to dry!!! my pop in takes forever to line dry if i dont wanna use the tumbler but i suppose thats the sacrifice for no leaks!!lol

sara

xxxxxxxx

Yeah, the pop-in and gro baby take the same time to dry, though the gro baby shell dries quicker, almost instantly. Plus the gro baby liner stays nice and soft when line dried, it's like a little padded cushion although the overall nappy is trimmer than the pop-in.

oew oew if someone is heading over to tthe US def get me 3 too!!!!
i still havent had an awnser from the place that sells them here..

Oww and i received my BG organic today!!! With the wipes bucket...
Wipes are lovely colors but quite thin.. (only 1 layer) and the bucket quite small.. which i guess is a good thing.. but i ma need to buy myself some extra thick wipes..

oew oew if someone is heading over to tthe US def get me 3 too!!!!
i still havent had an awnser from the place that sells them here..

Oww and i received my BG organic today!!! With the wipes bucket...
Wipes are lovely colors but quite thin.. (only 1 layer) and the bucket quite small.. which i guess is a good thing.. but i ma need to buy myself some extra thick wipes..

why not make your own hun?? i made a few with some terry nappies and some fleece and a cut up microfibre bath robe!!!! lust cut them into size i wanted and ran them up on the sewing machine!!:thumbup::thumbup: if you dont have a machine, do you know anyone who does who could do them for you ??? they cost pennies and are really good, that w:thumbup:y you can have whatever colour size and maerial you want??? how are you feeling now hun ? hope you got rid of that awful cold :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Hey Sara!
jup the cold is gone :thumbsup: just a nasty rendezvous with the dentist in half an hour grr...

yeah it's a good idea to make my own wipes, i dont have a sewing machine at the moment an dont know anyone who has.. ?! Maybe the MIL?!

there is a hobby shop not to far from here with fabric, i may have a quick look hehe
i need to do a shopping trip soon anyway, i need to get my hospital bag packed and dont have any PJ's etc..

I need those Gro baby's now! GOt reply back they are back in stock in 10 days...
They cost $40,- here so not as bad as i thought but the US is still 10$ cheaper i think..

Hi girls!! How is everyone today??

Has anyone ever ordered naughty babies from ebay? I ordered 3 on the 21st and I still haven't had them, despite the fact it says 'from uk' and I got an email from them saying to expect them in 1-2 days!

Another question about fleece. Is it my washing machine that really churns fleece up, or does it happen to everyone? I always make sure that velcro is stuck to the laundry tabs etc, but every time I get my nappies out, the fleece seems more bobbly each time. Any tips/advice? xxx

i ordered from naughty babies twice, the first time they came the next day!!!!! the second time they took a week and a half!!! dunno whats going on there?? i cant comment about fleece liners hun as i dont use em but i'm sure someone will be along very soon
:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back