~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Its not just the liners....its all fleece! We are talking the insides of BG's, BBs, cheapies etc. All end up quite bobbly really quickly :shrug:

:wave: hi ladies, how is everyone? Haven't been on in a little while as have been uber busy. Have i missed anything exciting in the world of fluff? :laugh2:

Dunno about the fleece... maybe try not using the dryer when you can, normally fleece dries pretty quickly right?

I ordered from naughty baby over a week ago too... I know I'm in France but I'm impatient, grrr!

Morning all,
I planning on doing some chores today aswell as having my 31 week midwife appointment but now im waiting for our government to update us what to do about the Tsunami warning that has been given out for NZ this morning!!!

apparently Samoa has already been hit, no news on how bad but seeking higher ground there now.. hmmm i migt have to get my doggies ready.. they say if it ihits it should hit around 10AM here... (n about 2 hours time)

Oh my gosh Lunaty, how frightening!! I haven' seen anything in the news, will google now.

Hey thelilbumo :hi: Well, I've been trying to make it my mission to convert everyone to Gro Baby nappies :)

BTW Lunaty, with postage to NZ if they're only $10 more expensive there I think you might as well just buy them there as postage would probably be at least $10.
Sara, I can defo pick you some up, my sister is planning to come the 2nd week of Nov once we're back so she could then post them in the UK meaning it wouldn't cost much at all. Wouldn't really cost much to post from Switzerland either if I send it slow post.

yeah id be buying at least 3 hehe

Anyway... Samoa seems to have one death and some wounded.. first flood would hit NZ at 9.44 on the east coast and we were advices to see higher ground if near beaches (i life right next to one :dohh:)

Auckland should be hit around 11 (were i live).. about a meter high tsunami...(doenst sound very big does it!) yet Samoa only had a 1.5 meter one..good news is that the next island that got hit only got hit with a 0.7 M wave..

ive gathered all our important papers (passports etc..) and have the dogs collected just in case..

Ill be waiting for some news when the first wave should hit so i know if i have to move or not.. hope it will all blow out like a little candle haha luckily we have some island surrounding us which should take some of the heat off..

Oh it sounds terrifying! I would be scared! How long is it 'til they think it will get there? I still can't get the hang of the time difference :dohh:

Hope you're all ok

:)

ive never had any problems with fleece but then i handwash all mine and dry it on the line, cos i make my nappies out of all fleece they dry sooo quickly on the line and then its just the boosters that take a bit longer

x

well it's 10.20 AM now.. i havent heard anything.. it should hit aucks in another 40 min..

https://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/civil-defence-warnings-throughout-nz-3040186

yeah id be buying at least 3 hehe

Anyway... Samoa seems to have one death and some wounded.. first flood would hit NZ at 9.44 on the east coast and we were advices to see higher ground if near beaches (i life right next to one :dohh:)

Auckland should be hit around 11 (were i live).. about a meter high tsunami...(doenst sound very big does it!) yet Samoa only had a 1.5 meter one..good news is that the next island that got hit only got hit with a 0.7 M wave..

ive gathered all our important papers (passports etc..) and have the dogs collected just in case..

Ill be waiting for some news when the first wave should hit so i know if i have to move or not.. hope it will all blow out like a little candle haha luckily we have some island surrounding us which should take some of the heat off..

:shock:

OMG i would be pooing in my pants if i was you!!

x

It has hit no real damage yet, we are still not in the clear though..

oh no sam, i hope everything is ok ... huge huge :hugs: for you, OH, Cole and two Furbabies

sara

xxxx

well it should hit here soon.. there is a lot of wind and trees are moving like crazy..
they said move to higher ground on the coast ..

were partly up the hill so DH and i decsided after hearing that there was no real damage yet just hige waves that id stay put.. crossing my fingers atm we wont get fludded ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->