~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Well I really liked the little lamb and have ordered a few from the little lamb website!

Cassidy loves nappy changing time, always has, she smiles away at me when I'm changing her but I think she loves it more with cloth nappies :thumbup:

My niece asked why Cassidy had a different nappy on yesterday and wants some cloth nappies for her dollies! Talk about converting the new generation!

So how is everyone this morning? x

Does anyone know a website where I can get Pop Ins and BG AIO's? Green Me, which I usually use have just put up the price from 15.50 for a BG to 16.75, which I know is still cheaper than a lot of places, but I have got used to the cheap prices and free delivery! I need a Pop In booster and 2 BGs, and would like to get them from the same place! :thumbup:

I know Sofia is definitely less comfortable on her back in the cloth nappy, at night I have to put her down on her tummy. It's true, she does fit in the bumbo better though!

Ok, I just had to share this with you, Gro Baby have gorgeous new prints out! https://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/gr...6c97-Gro+Baby+Print+Patterns&utm_medium=email

Ieck those prints are gorgeous!!! Im so temped to order them form that website but hte shipping is 32$ alone grrr...
Im still waiting for the normal colors to com ein to stock here :wacko:

when leyla was smaller everytime i laid her down in one of my nappies she would look so uncomfy, her bum was well high cos of all the cloth haha, but she got used to it and i dont think she was uncomfy cos shes slept ok, maybe try putting her on her side until she gets used to it? also, now that shes a bit bigger it doesnt look so bulky on her for some reason

x

Hi ladies how are we all? i've missed you all over the past few days but mr h is still not himself and i've been ssssoooo busy.
Bekki i haven't forgotten to send you a parcel i'm still finding things for in it lol there's some kooshies, a tots bot, a few wraps, some liners a stuffable neppy and i am still sorting all my stash out so there will be more.
I have been and payed for my holiday and nearly cried handing £370 over i said to dh just think of the fluff i could buy with that but i just got the shut up look off of him lol, but at least i can now start looking at some slings and fluff, will catch up later with you all.xx

hey ladies!!! wow i've been sooo busy the past few days or so so i havent been able to get on here properly!!!

quick update...

i recieved most of my fluff....
Laurie i got the pop in - Love it!!
that nappy that you give me the link for donna - the mammas touch pocket one :blush: well i won it on e bay and it came yesterday!! :happydance:
i also got my new tiny eco wrap this morning!! well impressed as i ordered it on monday(i think) and it arrived today and they said it would probably take a while to come !! :wohoo: so daisy has it on at the moment!! :yipee: i love it!!
i'm waiting for a nappy from princess ellie as i loved the last one sooo much and waiting for my weenotions....sooooooooo excited about that !!!!!

well my poor princess has her first tooth making a little appearance in her gum (and she's not even 4 months yet!!) and she's in quite a bit of pain :cry: so gotta see to her, hope everyone is well :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

awww her little tooth!! bet ur soo proud though, i know i was lol, if not a bit sad that my princess was growing up

your nappy is in my sewing machine as we speak, will be done by tomorrow :D

x

i'm super proud tho i cant believe shees getting teeth already.....makes it so real that she's gonna be a big girl some day n not my baby forever if that makes sense!!!

sooooooo excited about my ellie nappy!!!! cant wait to get it!!

sara

xxxx

i know its such a scary thought, theyll all be gobby teenagers before we know it EEK!

x

Morning girls well :happydance: not only did my zebra nappy come yesterday my itti and 5 coolababys arrived as well, i could of hugged my postman lol.
But now i'm not waiting for any fluff :cry: and i like waiting for fluff, dh says i have to sort my stash out and sell some of it if i want more cause apparently i am addicted to i mean :blush: me addicted to fluff never :haha: luckily ellie makes amazing fluff and at a brill price so i'm going to get some off of her website but ssssssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell jon, mmmmm i wounder if they do rehabs for fluff addicts :dohh:
Well off to get the kids ready for school x

:rofl: i'm sure there should be health warnings on fluff !!!! i'm still waiting for a few bits but i know once they come i'll be gutted i'm not waiting for anymore:hissy: hgood news is tho i'm still waiting for the £30 cheque from the council so once that comes i'll be able to order a few more bits!!!

omg i forgot to tell you lot - i've just dyed a load of my terry squares to jazz em up a bit !!lol they are now shocking pink !! lol love em!!!! dont use them very often but they look sooooo cool now - i done some wipes and muslin squares too !!!:yipee:

sara

xxxx

Wow I'm going to go dye some terries now! :) I already have some pink muslins, although I cheated, they came like that, lol.

i always like to dye stuff in cool colors.. (you should tie dye them!!!) specially if i have ruined them before in the wash :rofl:

i am still trying to find some nice bargains but there havent been any nice nappies on line since about 2 weeks now :( :growlmad: im getting withdrawal symptoms!

Hi ladies how are we all? i've missed you all over the past few days but mr h is still not himself and i've been ssssoooo busy.
Bekki i haven't forgotten to send you a parcel i'm still finding things for in it lol there's some kooshies, a tots bot, a few wraps, some liners a stuffable neppy and i am still sorting all my stash out so there will be more.
I have been and payed for my holiday and nearly cried handing £370 over i said to dh just think of the fluff i could buy with that but i just got the shut up look off of him lol, but at least i can now start looking at some slings and fluff, will catch up later with you all.xx

Hiya Dippy hun,

Thank you hun, there's no rush for it, just make sure Mr H gets better!

I had a right palaver last night with Cassidy, didn't know what was wrong with her! Normally we have no problems settling her but last night she cried more or less none stop for an hour and a half before finally giving in and going to sleep. She was in my arms too so quite shocking that I couldn't settle her down! :shrug:

She seems okay today though :thumbup:

i'm super proud tho i cant believe shees getting teeth already.....makes it so real that she's gonna be a big girl some day n not my baby forever if that makes sense!!!sooooooo excited about my ellie nappy!!!! cant wait to get it!!

sara

xxxx

Just you wait till her first birthday, thats a shocker!! :cry::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back