~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

hey ladies!!! damn...you have foiled my plan donna!!lol :dohh:

how are you all doing today?? hope everyone has been leak free today !! we're using a pop in tonight, with a fuzzibunz insert just for giid measure!!!! getting soooo impatient for my weenotions to come!!! :happydance:

:hugs: to everyone!!

sara

xxxx

I'm thinking about trying some reusable wipes. How many do I need, anyone here use them - how many do you have?

I have 16 at the moment, 10 from weenotions and 6 cheapo junior joys (don't bother with J Joy's they're rubbish!) i got in my starter bundle. They do me ok but ideally i'd like a few more, think i'll buy another bundle from weenotions and get rid of the JJ's.

i have loads of wipes...too many to be honest!!!!i have 10 from Bum Genius, about 20 that i made myself! 10 from weenotions and another set on their way from WN!! i'd say 20 would be an ideal number if you wash everyday :hugs:

sara

xxxx

Hi Ladies.

How are we? Well after such a busy week after having our first birthday and all of us being full of a cold i have to confess we've been using 'sposies as it was just easier but we're back in cloth today :happydance: I'd forgotten how fast you go through disposables but a few days in and we'd used the emergency supply :dohh: Back to cloth now anyway, looking forward to trying out our new BB properly, she only wore it once and did a massive poop in it within 30 minutes of wearing it :blush:

I promised i'd hold off buying nappies a little more now but i've just seen the one size daisy print fuzzi for £11.XX and i'm sure thats the cheapest i've ever seen the one size! hmmm to buy or not to buy?! :shrug: :laugh2:

Hi Ladies.

How are we? Well after such a busy week after having our first birthday and all of us being full of a cold i have to confess we've been using 'sposies as it was just easier but we're back in cloth today :happydance: I'd forgotten how fast you go through disposables but a few days in and we'd used the emergency supply :dohh: Back to cloth now anyway, looking forward to trying out our new BB properly, she only wore it once and did a massive poop in it within 30 minutes of wearing it :blush:

I promised i'd hold off buying nappies a little more now but i've just seen the one size daisy print fuzzi for £11.XX and i'm sure thats the cheapest i've ever seen the one size! hmmm to buy or not to buy?! :shrug: :laugh2:

Where where where did you see fuzzi bunz for that price??

Sofia likes to poop in her BBs too!

Morning ladies!!

Hope all are doing good :) how are the little ones doing?
I think i have to put myself on a ban for a little while..

After i had my hopes set on the Gro baby naps i saw Hannah put her skull WN up for sale and ijust couldnt resist :rofl: (good thing DH likes it too!)

I bought myself a matching black diaper pail box with a skull on it to hehehe *note i am on no way or form gothic either :haha:

Now i also got the coming home outft sorted and my Hospital PJ's.. im skinnen (and i have to do some groceries today too JIKES!)

Who knew that buying nappies could be so addictive?? I dread to think how many I'd have bought if I'd spent my pregnancy thinking about them too!

I told Miguel that the naughty baby nappies were £13 for 3 and he was like "that's expensive for nappies" ahhh the poor naive man, I told him they normally cost that much each, better not mention the Gro Baby or Blueberry price!

The fuzzi bunz are on offer at jabula https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36_4_5 one size were £12.99 and now 10% off so £11.69 +1.52 p&p. Please tell me they're the right ones coz i ordered one earlier :dohh:!!

The fuzzi bunz are on offer at jabula https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36_4_5 one size were £12.99 and now 10% off so £11.69 +1.52 p&p. Please tell me they're the right ones coz i ordered one earlier :dohh:!!

The daisy print pic looks like the old style but the pic lower down on the page where it explains the nappy is the new stlye ie it has 3 popper visible. They sound like the right one though, I'm going to see if they deliver to France.

Thanks!

thelilbump that was very naughty of you to show me that website... now I have seen lots of super cute nappies which keep jumping into my shopping basket!!!
How cute are the goodmamas?? I want them all!!

Just one new fuzzi bunz I said to myself....

x Duckies Fleece Liners £0.99
1 x Sweet Almond Oil £4.49
1 x Cuddly-bub Hello Kitty Bamboo All in Two - Onesize £14.99
1 x Minkee Reusable Wipes
Minkee Fabric Kiwi Bubbles on Chocolate
Toweling Bamboo Toweling £2.19
1 x Hahtuvahullu Magic Hedgehogs Pocket Nappy - Medium £12.99
1 x Hahtuvahullu Bamboo Cotton Fleece Insert £5.99
1 x Fuzzi Bunz One Size Red Daisy £11.69

must.stop.must.stop.

:rofl:
so much for restraint huh !
That reminds me, gotta check f those gro baby's are back in stock now hehe

* just came back, BOOO not in stock but it guess that is kinda a good thing..

Say have any of yuo girls just used normal microfibre cloth in a pocket nappy?

Ive had that Lime green Newborn pocket laying without an insert and i saw this big lime green microfibre cloth (40 x 40 and i think two sided) on special so i brought it home with me thinking what if..

Ive folded it in three and flipped the top over on the front and it fits very neatly.. i just have no clue if this is gonna work haha... (note to self really need to wash it a couple of times first though :rofl:)

I've used microfibre cloth with my fitted nappies and it works really well! I used it to boost the little lambs at night.

yes, as a booster it should be perfect, im just not entirely sure if a whole NB pocket nappy filled with micro would do it.. though there isnt much room for anything else now , mind you it's newborn size.. they wont wee that much in the first couple of weeks right :dohh:

thelilbump that was very naughty of you to show me that website... now I have seen lots of super cute nappies which keep jumping into my shopping basket!!!

:haha:

must.stop.must.stop.

:rofl: love it!! I was eyeing up that hello kitty one aswell! Wasn't sure tho i've never heard of cuddly bub. Would you let me know if it's any good please?

My FB was dispatched today and so was my upsy daisy nappy, hopefully a fluffy week for me :happydance:

Lunaty, i've been using a regular microfibre cloth as a booster for night time nappies, not had a problem yet *touch wood* :thumbup:

Lunaty, i've been using a regular microfibre cloth as a booster for night time nappies, not had a problem yet *touch wood* :thumbup:

Cool to know, thanks!
man im so tired i should really get my ass in to gear and start doing some laundry as that has piled up again .. :dohh:

it must be the waking up 3 times a night thing :nope:

:cry:

We've had about 4 leaky nights in a row :( Even the Gro Baby failed last night. So that's a pop-in, gro baby and blueberry. I'm going to try the fuzzi bunz tonight, hoping it won't let me down!

Might have something to do with the fact that Sofia has decided that daytime feeding is boring and she's much rather feed every 1.5-2 hours during the night. Mummy is going slowly crazy...

:haha:

must.stop.must.stop.

:rofl: love it!! I was eyeing up that hello kitty one aswell! Wasn't sure tho i've never heard of cuddly bub. Would you let me know if it's any good please?

My FB was dispatched today and so was my upsy daisy nappy, hopefully a fluffy week for me :happydance:

I just had to give in to the hello kitty! Think it could've been a binliner with hello kitty on and I'd have still bought it...

I'm really looking forward to receiving the hahtuvmathingymajig as I've heard great things about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->