~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

well we're in the process of playing with our mommys touch paris pocket (apparently) birth to potty (its massive and totally baggy on her!!!)but looks cute!!! think its gonna have to go away for a while till she chubbs out a bit!!!!!!

sara

xxxxx

oo i've seen them mummy touch ones. Have you tried them before? You'll have let me know how you get/got on :flower:

Can't remember if i asked previously but don't remember getting an answer, has anyone tried Ellas House nappies? Specifically Bumhuggers?

Hi all!!Not really had chance to catch up with you all,things been pretty hectic with one thing and another.Hope everyone is well and not having to many fluff leaks.

I have gone back to sposies at night as we were having leaks to often and I was up and down like a yo yo with him,least this way we both get a better sleep.x

not tries ellas house hun sorry!!! the mommy's touch was HUUUUUUUUUUGE on daisy but it didnt leak tho and stood up to a massively explosive poo:thumbup:

sara

xxxx

thelilbump, I've got an ellas bumhugger. I found it ok, but not my fav. Bit skinny between the legs and also takes FOREVER to dry.

Has anyone tried weenotions? I've seen the cutest bunny one on jabula nappies, but I can't decide between sized or one-size....

few girls on here have tried wee notions..i have a custom one on order...apparently they are really good:thumbup:

i've purchased from wee notions (wipes not a nappy i'm afraid) and they were pretty good delivery wise it was about 12/13 days

yay you go sara you are so clever lol get oh to join on np bit and then us ladies can get him addicted to fluff and he can then spend all his money on fluff for Daisy, god what a plan, i'm off to get dh to join lol x

ok ladies after a bit of a sort out i'm selling some cloth so just uploading pics etc now, i'm selling loads of wraps, tots bots and kooshies etc dh says i need to get rid of some so i can buy more.

I'm thinking about trying some reusable wipes. How many do I need, anyone here use them - how many do you have?

im in the process of making some so soon i will use them :thumbup: theyre meant to be so much better for babies bum, and since leyla constantly has bad nappy rash ive started thinking maybe its the wipes :shrug:

x

Yeah I use them, I have about 20 altogether, some I made myself and some I bought. They are really good, much nicer for little bums!

Hi girls :hi: DH is home so can't stalk BnB much.

I was hoping that all my fluff packages would arrive before he got home but nooo, his first morning back he goes to the post box and there's 6 packages for me :blush: followed by at least one per day since.. whoops!

Tried out the ebay naughty babys today and must say I'm very impressed! We'll see how they wash and last but I like the design, only thing is maybe they're a bit tight around the leg, and Sofia's hardly huge.

Ooo, also I got a fleece wrap off ebay from eccobots and it's fantastic with the little lambs, I used the same wrap all morning (changed the nappy 3 times) and it never once got wet. Super.

I bought reusable wipes from the same place, bamboo on one side and fleece on the other.

We've had a few night time leaks with the pop-in, grrr, plus it's just so sopping wet in the morning. It doesn't seem to fit Sofia very well, really shows that what works for one baby won't for another, guess that's why there are so many makes.

well we're in the process of playing with our mommys touch paris pocket (apparently) birth to potty (its massive and totally baggy on her!!!)but looks cute!!! think its gonna have to go away for a while till she chubbs out a bit!!!!!!

sara

xxxxx

Ha ha, I nearly bid on that one! In the end I bid on the feather print one instead, which I just won. We'll see if it fits Sofia or not.

I have an eccobots fleece wrap too, I love it! Mines a really bright swirly rainbow one. :)

Sorry to hear the Pop In's been leaking for you Henny, bit rubbish of it! Mine are still doing great, but yeah, they are soaked in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->