~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My absolute favourites are my blueberrys:cloud9:

I am in love with those nappies!:rofl:

I always make a point of putting one on Leo when we are off out visiting just so people ask me what he's wearing and I go 'ohh thats his blueberry nappy'

how sad am I!!

Hey everyone!

Im also pissed off that hardly any shops stock them! Whats that about?

I didnt like Fuzzi Bunz or Wonderoos. I found both of the fits awful, especially wonderoos they are the worst ones we have tried.

Itti Bitti are my current favs.

blueberry's look gorgous! I have failed to convince my OH that they're worth £22 though! I'd be totally the same jacqui and flaunt DD's bum...poor girl :blush: :rofl:

I've been lookin at the itti bitti d'lish too :happydance:

blueberry's look gorgous! I have failed to convince my OH that they're worth £22 though! I'd be totally the same jacqui and flaunt DD's bum...poor girl :blush: :rofl:

I've been lookin at the itti bitti d'lish too :happydance:

:grr:

He's a boy!

I don't know if anyone else agrees but I found prefolds to be more expensive than my pockets. By the time i brought new wraps for my mios i've spent more on them than i have my pockets, though the initial out lay of prefolds is less i'm (personally) not sure they actually better economy in the long run. I also have to air dry and bumgenius and my bambinex teddy nappy (teddy 2 part system is lovely but so very bulky) are fab, will be practically dry over night :hugs:

Are you buying one wrap per nappy? Because it would work out considerably more expensive then

I haven't bought anything else other than prefolds so hard to compare, but when looking in shops the others are always much more expensive.

I have 24 prefolds and 8 wraps = £100

xxx

I dont like the fuzzi bunz...fit is total crap!! :blush:

has anyone tried the fuzzi bunz or the wonderoos? I'm just looking at them at the moment. I love the daisy design it's cute!

i love my fuzzy bunz... a bit of a faf to get the fit right at first but now it fits her like a glove i have the purple daisy design n it looks sooo cute!!! not too bulky either!! :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxx

hmmmm....why is the fit difficult, is it because the poppers for the legs and waist? I did see them and wonder but figured it would be pretty similair to my onelife wrap.

I'm also undecided on the size between medium and large. mediums tagged as 15-30lbs, 6- 36 months or large 12 months+. My baby is currently about 19lbs and 10 months. I'm thinkin medium but scared she'll grow out of it fast :shrug:

Sorry 1 more qu, what are they like for drying time? I don't have any drying facilities so it's air only so i need something speedy ideally.

I got to admit i am only really buying for the design it so cute but don't tell the OH that :rofl:

hey hun, mine is a one size so cant comment on the sized ones..the one sizes have elastic with buttons in the legs and waist which is quite awquard to get right but when i got it right i think it fits well...but you have to take it on n off a few times as yits really difficult to adjust while its on hope this helps!!

sara

xxxxxx

Hmm to be honest It would take all day for my load of nappies to dry on the line!

you need to go with pockets as they come apart in the most peices so quicker drying time!

I highly reccomend Bum Genius...ok they dont come in mad/snazzy/cute patterns yet but they have a good range of colours and the fit is fab, not bulky and do the job great!:thumbup:

I prefer the velcro fasteners too!:happydance:

i totally agree re fastenings..much less hassle than the poppers and the fit of the bg's are fab!! cant fault at all!!

sara

xxxxxx

I didnt tell me OH the price of any nappies :lol: He just thinks that i'm being really good using reusable s and saving so much money :rofl:

I don't know if anyone else agrees but I found prefolds to be more expensive than my pockets. By the time i brought new wraps for my mios i've spent more on them than i have my pockets, though the initial out lay of prefolds is less i'm (personally) not sure they actually better economy in the long run. I also have to air dry and bumgenius and my bambinex teddy nappy (teddy 2 part system is lovely but so very bulky) are fab, will be practically dry over night :hugs:

Are you buying one wrap per nappy? Because it would work out considerably more expensive then

I haven't bought anything else other than prefolds so hard to compare, but when looking in shops the others are always much more expensive.

I have 24 prefolds and 8 wraps = £100

xxx

no goodness that would cost a fortune! For my mios i have had 16 prefolds and 3/4 mio wraps for each stage, if i didn't have my other nappies i would probably have purchsed 2/3 more to see me through an extra day. i just sat here working it out properly and depending on what aio/pocket you chose i think prefolds work out fractionally cheaper (£20 ish) actually sorry :dohh: I think it just feels less to get pockets as they grow with your baby, spend £15 on one and then it's supposedly done till potty training. :hugs:

Has anyone seen these

https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Nappy-Needs-Washable-Nappies__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ247154819 :laugh2:

OMG OMG OMG they are soooooo cool :lol:

:dohh: I just bought 2 new blueberries like 2 seconds ago... :(

OMG OMG OMG they are soooooo cool :lol:

:dohh: I just bought 2 new blueberries like 2 seconds ago... :(

The panda one is kinda scary though!

Ooo yay for blueberries! what style did you buy? :hugs:

Got the cow print and the zebra i have 3 others also, the pink and brown spots and the blue and brown spots and the big circle ones with pink n green etc :) I like them a bit much...kinda want the pink dalmation one now also :lol:

Got the cow print and the zebra i have 3 others also, the pink and brown spots and the blue and brown spots and the big circle ones with pink n green etc :) I like them a bit much...kinda want the pink dalmation one now also :lol:

Did you get them in the one size, or the individual sizes?

I'm considering buying some for occassional use, I have currently gone down the prefold route, and was just wondering whether the one size ones are any good? xx

ok i'm feeling left out now i NEED to get some blueberry's to try...pity oh knows how much they cost.....anyone think of a con i can pull so he thinks they were really cheap??lol

sara

xxxxxxx

tell him you got them off ebay 2nd hand for a fiver each!!!!!!!

works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->