~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Has anyone seen these

https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Nappy-Needs-Washable-Nappies__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ247154819 :laugh2:

omg they are gorgeous but only have them in large :( wont fit daisy for ages!! on another note tho i got my fuzzy bunz off this comp and they arrived the next day !! i only ordered them at about 3 pm too i was well impressed!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Has anyone seen these

https://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Nappy-Needs-Washable-Nappies__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ247154819 :laugh2:

dont bother girls.....I bought 3 of these from this seller and waitied 10 days and nothing came..i then e-mailed them to which I just got a refund! No explanation or anything!

I also have a blue puppy one i bought ages ago and the fit is awful...nice to look at but not much good for catching poop!

Has anyone seen these

dont bother girls.....I bought 3 of these from this seller and waitied 10 days and nothing came..i then e-mailed them to which I just got a refund! No explanation or anything!

I also have a blue puppy one i bought ages ago and the fit is awful...nice to look at but not much good for catching poop!

really ..thats a bit crap!! thanks for the heads up hun

sara

xxxxx

Ooooh thanks, thank gawd didnt buy them then

ok i'm feeling left out now i NEED to get some blueberry's to try...pity oh knows how much they cost.....anyone think of a con i can pull so he thinks they were really cheap??lol

sara

xxxxxxx

Let me in on it if you figure one out too :rofl: i'm thinkin ebay may have them going cheap..........:blush:

yeah think i'm gonna have to pull that one..either that or tell him one of you lovely ladies gave me some?!?! what a good plan :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxx

has anyone ever heard of upsy daisy nappies? Any ideas about quality? :hugs:

:hi: ladies, been away for weekend but back now.

Prefolds - we used the smart nappy for a bit and loved it, but when it came to deciding what to buy more of Bum Genius won out because they are one size and worked out cheaper in the long run than having to buy new sizes. We used Bambino Mios exclusively for a while and they are a lot cheaper than the Smart Nappy, but not anywhere near as good IMO. Never used a prefold at night though.

I show off Jack's Blueberries too Jacqui, I put him in one and just a t-shirt so his nappy is on show :blush: I see it as marketing on behalf of the company lol! After his naming day is paid for I'm going to get another couple of Blueberries but that'll have to be it, he'll have five then.

Has anyone seen these

I nearly ordered a couple of nappies from this seller at the weekend - glad I didn't now! x

I ordered of Nappy Needs and they were here the next day!Just another side to the story.lol!!
Shifter hope you enjoyed your weekend away.x

:wave: shifter. hope you had a nice weekend :hugs:

I show off Jack's Blueberries too Jacqui, I put him in one and just a t-shirt so his nappy is on show :blush: I see it as marketing on behalf of the company lol!

I do that too! I love hot days

Just wanted to pop in and say hello girls as I posted a while ago to say I might be joining you and I will be now...building my stash as I type!!!

Just gotta say, I'll be doing the with regards to showing off the fancy nappies with just a t-shirt when it's warm enough! :thumbup:

xxx

I've decided to use cloth nappies mostly for environmental reasons but I'm getting so addicted to buying cute ones that I don't think it will actually be better for the environment at all - I'll probably end up with the heating on full blast all year round so I can show off baby's nappy!

I've decided to use cloth nappies mostly for environmental reasons but I'm getting so addicted to buying cute ones that I don't think it will actually be better for the environment at all - I'll probably end up with the heating on full blast all year round so I can show off baby's nappy!

LOL!!!! It's so addictive this cloth nappy business isn't it!!!! :blush:

Lol! My Oh said something very similar to that last night. N how spending a fortune on 'cute' nappies isn't working out more economical than dispoasbles....men they just don't get it :nope: :blush:

Once you start you just cant stop! Ask Jacqui! lol

I just ordered 3 blueberries and 3 Itti Bittis! Great colours! Cant wait!

Once you start you just cant stop! Ask Jacqui! lol

I just ordered 3 blueberries and 3 Itti Bittis! Great colours! Cant wait!

Don't start me off this morning! I have the bug to order more Blueberrys and some Itti Bittis!!!!!!!!

x

how many nappies does everyone have? does everyone do it full time?

I dont have enough to do it full time at the min. Hopefully will have built up my stash enough to go full time by October

I only have 3 :blush: today is the first day I've put LO in cloth nappies and already the first one (Bum Genius) leaked in just two hours :cry: - is that common or maybe mine aren't absorbent enough yet??? I washed them twice before I put one on him....

He's now in a Bambinex...so far so good! :thumbup:

I also have four Fuzzi Bunz and two Wonderoos on the way courtesy of lovely BnB ladies!

I soooo want more blueberrys but will try what I have first to see which ones work best for LO! :thumbup:

How many do you have?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"