~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Halens wearing a BG pocket for the first time :happydance: their still slightly large but ok for night, hopefully they wont leak

Can I just ask have you put just the newborn insert in or have you put the main insert in or both??.Mine came with 2 and not sure which I need to use??:shrug:

Had his Bluseberry on tonight which did not leak so must have put on right!!:happydance:

I dunno what insert I used lol we got 8 BG nappies and like 20 odd different inserts from OH cousin, so I dunno which insert is for the BG and for other ones.

The insert I used is a long one with 3 poppers on so u can adjust the size of them and I used it on the smallest setting

:hi: Haworth's near Keighley isn't it?!

I dunno what insert I used lol we got 8 BG nappies and like 20 odd different inserts from OH cousin, so I dunno which insert is for the BG and for other ones.

The insert I used is a long one with 3 poppers on so u can adjust the size of them and I used it on the smallest setting

That sounds like the BG one, BG also come with a thin insert the same length as the thick one on the smallest setting.

:hi: Haworth's near Keighley isn't it?!

That sounds like the BG one, BG also come with a thin insert the same length as the thick one on the smallest setting.

I've got some that sound like that aswell, same material as the other one so I think ur right and their BG ones

I've also got one hemp on that has a smaller insert that u put inside the original insert for night time

and then loads of the big inserts but without the poppers

no idea what nappy any of them are for lol

LOL!

Jack's two new Blueberries arrived today and had their first use :happydance: will take photos next time he wears them. The black one was very cool!

I saw the black ones,one of those is on my list for the next lot!!x

Check out the sexy little man in his moo-pants

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6569_1179477601584_1067460991_566365_5759637_n.jpg

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs175.snc1/6569_1179477281576_1067460991_566357_4536471_n.jpg

Unfortunately about 10 minutes later, he did an earthshattering poo. The other three are in the wash so had to put him in a disposable :(

Hehe thanks girls :) where's the best place to get cute cloth nappies in the UK?

Awwww am so happy to fine this section :) ... i cant find anywhere that does them in Scotland that has a large selection of them :(

omg i'm soooooooo excited i got a double whammy today!! i got my new tots bots bamboozles and popolini wraps in the post toady !!!!! the postie wasnt happy havin to wait for me to sign for them in the torrential downpour tho!!!! :rofl:

also got a mothercare smart nappy trial pack y/day to try - anyone got any experience of them?? cant wait for them to come out of the wash so i can use them !!!! whoop whoop!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

also got a mothercare smart nappy trial pack y/day to try - anyone got any experience of them?? cant wait for them to come out of the wash so i can use them !!!! whoop whoop!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Yeah, I used a smart nappy for a while. Really liked it. When hubby and I were trying to decide what to buy in bulk it was between the Smart Nappy and BG. We went with BG as it's one size and the Smart Nappies work out pretty pricey as Mothercare don't sell them in bulk. But the SN is really trim and super absorbent!

Got my Itti Bitti DLish nappies through and am really impressed with them!!He had one on this afternoon and we ended up stuck in a traffic jam for ages so he was way past a change by the time we got home and he was fine,no leaks and the material against his skin felt dry!.You can also buy a booster for them for little boys that you can add to the front for heavy wetters,which I thought was a good idea.x

I havnt got any itti's:cry:

Leos gone to bed in his goodmamas goodnight...hope he stays dry, will be so gutted if hes wet in the morn:dohh:

Fingers crossed hun!!Love the look of the Goodmamas,but think I would get shot by OH if I got some shipped over:blush:!lol!.Got my Itti Bittis from babybots they seem to have the best price for them.Sorry shouldn't be encouraging you!!:muaha:

LOVE your new sig Jacqui, did you do it?? Leo looks soooooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->