~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

thelilbump that was very naughty of you to show me that website... now I have seen lots of super cute nappies which keep jumping into my shopping basket!!!
How cute are the goodmamas?? I want them all!!

:haha:

Just one new fuzzi bunz I said to myself....

x Duckies Fleece Liners £0.99
1 x Sweet Almond Oil £4.49
1 x Cuddly-bub Hello Kitty Bamboo All in Two - Onesize £14.99
1 x Minkee Reusable Wipes
Minkee Fabric Kiwi Bubbles on Chocolate
Toweling Bamboo Toweling £2.19
1 x Hahtuvahullu Magic Hedgehogs Pocket Nappy - Medium £12.99
1 x Hahtuvahullu Bamboo Cotton Fleece Insert £5.99
1 x Fuzzi Bunz One Size Red Daisy £11.69

must.stop.must.stop.

:rofl: love it!! I was eyeing up that hello kitty one aswell! Wasn't sure tho i've never heard of cuddly bub. Would you let me know if it's any good please?

My FB was dispatched today and so was my upsy daisy nappy, hopefully a fluffy week for me :happydance:

I just had to give in to the hello kitty! Think it could've been a binliner with hello kitty on and I'd have still bought it...

I'm really looking forward to receiving the hahtuvmathingymajig as I've heard great things about it.

LOL i've never heard of them before...off to investigate!!!!!!!

oooooooh they are soooooo cute......i need some GMs first tho!!! :happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooh they are soooooo cute......i need some GMs first tho!!! :happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lunaty, i've been using a regular microfibre cloth as a booster for night time nappies, not had a problem yet *touch wood* :thumbup:

Cool to know, thanks!
man im so tired i should really get my ass in to gear and start doing some laundry as that has piled up again .. :dohh:

it must be the waking up 3 times a night thing :nope:

:hugs: aww, why u waking? because you need the bathroom? I remember being like that, then at 5 o clock not being able to sleep as you just have a gazillion random things going round your head! I'm sure it's your body preparing for the real thing :laugh2:

I'd never heard of them hatuwhatsmecalled napies either!

I got my upsy daisy nappy this morning :happydance:

https://hahtuvahullu.mycashflow.fi/page/8/-in-english

Take a lesson in Finnish first! Very cute nappies :)

Poor Lunaty. Does your baby push off the mattress? Sofia used to do that.

It's drying on the radiator as we speak! It's choclate with pink spots. It seems ok though it doesn't come with an insert (not that it said it would just for some reason i presumed it would :blush:) and ok i might be being picky here, but the laundry tabs are a bit annoying because they're actually a little bit too close to the velcro and don't quite attach in the way they should really if that makes sense! Looking forward to giving it a whirl tho, i'll try and remember to take piccies sara!

I haven't seen the upsy daisys, will have to look. I know Sara just wants them for the name!

Something weird, I ordered a BB bamboo from France and then one from the UK and the material is completely different in them! The one from the UK is much nicer.

lol yep !! he he i'm getting more and more pbsessed with daisy things.......poor kid is gonna be so sick of me by the time she hits 6months !!!

i would think they might be made in different factories ? maybe ? dunno........did you buy both from reputable dealers???

sara

xxxxxxx

The French one was from Lili nappies which is the biggest online distributor in France, and the UK one was from babykind. In the French one the lining of the nappy is bamboo towelling so it goes a bit rough, whereas the UK one is minky I think and just the inserts are bamboo.

p.s I'm Daisy to my family and I've never got tired of all the daisy print items I receive!

https://hahtuvahullu.mycashflow.fi/page/8/-in-english

Take a lesson in Finnish first! Very cute nappies :)

Poor Lunaty. Does your baby push off the mattress? Sofia used to do that.

I like the look of those, and the wool covers look cool! How you find your way around that site enough to actually buy something I don't know!! :dohh: Why do they call you Daisy?

My Mum called me Daisy when she was pregnant with me, and then when I was born they couldn't decide (read agree) on a name so I was Daisy for a bit longer... my Mum still buys me things with daisys on :)
Then again I have a few other nicknames in my family too! Fairy being one of them, I just decided to have Faerie as my name instead :)
I think if I like the Finnish nappy that I got from jabula then I'm going to email the lady and ask her to translate her site for me!

Please nobody say the word 'jabula' anywhere I can read it. I'm obsessed with that side and my OH has banned me from nappies for a week cos he got us a highchair in his lunch break!

Also girls, those of you who use tea tree oil in you nappy buckets, it's only 99p for a 10ml bottle in Quality Save! I also got 3 microfiber cloths from there for a pound (purple, yellow and blue) and they have cut up into quarters to make some lovely soft wipes! xxx

Also girls, those of you who use tea tree oil in you nappy buckets, it's only 99p for a 10ml bottle in Quality Save! I also got 3 microfiber cloths from there for a pound (purple, yellow and blue) and they have cut up into quarters to make some lovely soft wipes! xxx

they're the ones i use as boosters for over night. Think mine were in a blue box. they're fab :thumbup:

Hello all! Havent been in for ages as Im trying to save money now that my maternity pay is dwindling, so have decided to make my own :D I still have 2 upsy daisy nappies on order but havent heard anything! Been about 6 weeks I think:( Getting impatient now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->