~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Well making your own is wonderful!

I have a silly question - I have some bamboo terry/fleece boosters, can they go inside pocket nappies? And which way up do they go, fleec or terry next to the bum? Thanks!

Yeah baby seems to be doing dance dance revolution in my tummy!!! On my bladder ofcourse!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs

I actually woke up this morning totally P'd off... i dream t we were in Holland and we planned to go out.. Dh and our friends headed off to find a nice place but Dh never bothered to ring me were they had ended up and i was sitting home alone with bubs getting more and more pissed that they were somewhere and i couldnt go :haha:

Must be prep for the real thing!

Awww! You'll get some crazy dreams hun, i did anyway! Although doesn't sound too far off my DH.. hee hee

Awww! You'll get some crazy dreams hun, i did anyway! Although doesn't sound too far off my DH.. hee hee

Whahaha it's weird DH is generally very considerate of these things.. (though i give him his free nights wth out me too :rofl:)

But it has literally been AGES (like 2 years or more) since ive gone out into town and the pregnancy thing is literally shattering me now so i make it till about 11 o clock when with friends for dinner etc but def not clubbing :dohh:

I think it was the combination of being back in my Country with bubs there and being taken care of and they all left me :dohh:
I have to mention, in the dream DH did turn up somewhere n the morning! And i gave him a good ear full :blush:

Then i woke up and he was cuddling me in bed :thumbup:

Miguel is just forgetful, I could imagine him forgetting to tell me where he was going.

the boosters would go fleece next to the bum :D

and yes they can be used inside pockets, either way

x

Hello all! Havent been in for ages as Im trying to save money now that my maternity pay is dwindling, so have decided to make my own :D I still have 2 upsy daisy nappies on order but havent heard anything! Been about 6 weeks I think:( Getting impatient now!!

I've just got mine through today so yours should be on its way shortly i imagine as i'm sure we ordered on the same day (31/08/09). I did get a dispatch notification so keep an eye out in your email :hugs:

I LOVE MY POSTMAN, though I think he has just seen a bit much of me :blush:cos I was half way through pumping for the milk bank and the doorbell rang! I had olivia on my left shoulder, so i detached myself from the pump and ran to get the door keys incase I locked myself out...but forgot to put the boob away! I had my cardigan on...but once I had got back in realised you could see pretty much everything :blush::blush:

Anyaway, I got my three Naughty Babies today!!! So excited, they look fab and come with TWO inserts each! Also got two doidy cups through...ok so not necessarily NP but they are fab too.

Though I am on a nappy ban this week :cry: OH never said I couldn't start buying christmas presents! So I ordered a personalised weenotions for my friends little boy (I LOVED looking through all the boys designs!) I went for the lion that is on the example because he looked cute! And I have had his name embroidered on too! :happydance::happydance:

Love Laura xxx

haha at the postman story, who said that line of work is boring ;)

im expecting s load of packages this/ next week too :D
Mum and my sis have send me a baby package for the baby shower from Holland whch is nearly 5KG!!

Cant wait to receive it though i promised her i wouldnt open it until the baby shower on 1st of Nov... :dohh:

The Gro baby nappy's are back on the website but we are completely broke at the moment.. struggling as it is on one salary and waiting for my passport with the permanent residence sticker so i can finally get some money whilst unable to work and not entitled to any maternity leave as i got made redundant at 6 months pregnant.... (recession is a b*tch)

To make maters even more cheerful DH's dad who got prognoses with prostate cancer 2 years ago (the reason why we moved to NZ) isnt doing well and we found out today that the cancer has spread to his bones and lymph notes.. DH is a right mess at the moment and i just feel horrible as i cant make it any better.. :(

At least bubs is oay and we hope he will be here before his dad passes..

Aw Sammy....sending big :hugs: to you and your family.

Thanks dear,
my god re reading what wrote, it does sound like a right moan, sorry bout that girls! :blush:

It's late and i think im getting quite sleepy .. still waiting for Dh to finish his FIFA game so we can got to bed.. he is lucky im letting him play tonight :winkwink:

Oh Lunaty I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL :(

Hey, we're here to support each other, don't think it sounded like a moan but moan away if you need to!!

I had a terrible experience with my blueberry bamboo from the UK today. She wore it for the first time, and when I took it off 2 hours later to have some naked time in the park (27 degrees here, muah ha ha) the elastic had dug so deep into her back I almost cried, plus she had an allergic reaction/nappy rash all over her nappy area :( I always check that her nappies aren't too tight, plus it was on exactly the same setting as her other bb bamboo which we've not had the problem with. Even after an hour nakey time the marks and rash hadn't gone.

Just written to babykind and told them and asked them to pass my complaint onto bb, I took photos!

Poor little delicate baby bottom :cry:

It was a bamboo blueberry in the cow print, this one https://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberrybambooonesizepocket.htm

Blimey, I haven't had a bamboo one yet...hope her bum is a little bit better now :hugs:

It's so weird. I'd noticed that the lining was different from the one I'd bought in France but if anything I'd thought it looked nicer, basically it's velour whereas the french one is bamboo towelling. I'm wondering if it got really hot and that caused the rash? As for the elastic, think it's just badly made! I don't understand how it can feel loose at the front and then dig into her at the back.

omg thats awful, velour is meant to be good aswell, its kind of like fleece isnt it, ive made a few nappy wraps out of it

hope her rash gets better

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"