~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yeah it maybe was the heat, that makes sense. Poor Sofia! That's rubbish that it's too tight at the back, and she's not exactly fat is she, lol, so I wonder if they dig in even more on chunky babies?

My friend was horrified too, and not good when I've been trying to convince her to swap to cloth :dohh: Still going to lend her some to try out though.

Not so good if you can't use a nappy in the heat! She only had a t-shirt on with it :shurg:

Yeah, Sofia's hardly tipping the scales ;)

Aww poor Sofia!
That is weird, it must have had something to do with the weather.. good on you for sending that complaint email!

I was looking at those BB's too, what surprised me is that there are so many different ones.. they look a bit different form the UK ones here.. (on NZ websites) I wonder if they just get fabricated in the closest factory and they just stick to a pattern but use the "local" fabrics?!

Dh took today off and we are gonna drive down to his dad to surprise him (2,5 hour drive sight!) but it will be worth it..

Id better be expecting a package tonight when i come back :rofl:

Ha ha, I'm all for complaint letters!

These are a couple of the pictures :( Was hard to get something clear!

Attachments

• IMG_3410.jpg
    IMG_3410.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
jkes those lines look nasty!!!
Hope that wont happen again..

well came back form the FIL today, man he looks horrible.. is on morphine and other stuff too :( , to be honest im not to faithful he will make it till Christmas .. or for bubs birth for that mater :cry: i so hope im wrong...

he told DH he could have hs Camper van and motor bike.. told him in confidence to take good care of me and his child.. Dh is hart broken and i can see he is having a rough time even though he is trying to keep strong.. he made it sound like a goodbye..

Please keep FX that he will be able to see his grandchild.. !

I hope he makes it for the baby's arrival. Hugs to you and your DH xx

oh i hope he makes it to bub's arival. huge :hugs: to your whole family sammy

sara

My Mommy's touch arrived on friday but it's huuuuuge! Sofia will fit into it eventually I'm sure.

I got an answer from babykind re the nasty bamboo bluberry, they asked me to return it to them to send to bb for testing and that's they'd either reimburse me or send another one. I don't want another one though, because even the one I have from France is completely soggy against her skin.

Must just be the bamboo bb that are so crap because generally everyone raves about bb, can't say I'm compelled to try another one though!

Hope you've all had a nice fluffy weekend :)

my mommys touch is also huuuuuge on Bug but there is a weird way to fold them to make them fit apparently ?? havent bothered yet as it looked far too complicated and i was tired!!!!! i havent tried the BB Bamboo but i luuuuuuuuurve my BB's!! (pockets) they are sooooooo soft and she NEVER has a wet bum in them! which is always a huge stickler for me! you should defo try a regular BB they are great and sooooo touchable on the outside!!! i'm constantly stroking her bum when she has one on !!lol

sara

xxxxxxxx

I might be cheeky then and see if they'll swap it for a regular one.

LOL at stroking her bum! I kinda wish Sofia never had to wear nappies, her little bottom is so cute, I was carrying her around naked in the house today and I just love it! Mad Mummy. Also lucky Mummy didn't get peed on..

haha i am always far too scared to caerry leyla around nakey but she has a gorgeous little bum aswell haha

i wonder if the nappy was wet next to her skin because it was bamboo, ive heard that bamboo is really absorbant, but thats not really what u want next to her skin is it, cos its not ''stay-dry''

x

Yay Hannah's Weenotion arrived at my place :D
It's super cute !

Any recommendations on to what insert is best in these?

towel huh?!Just the cotton ones? Do you cut it up and stick them in or?

For now i just used one of the small BG boosters, but it's only like two layer of micro fibre so i may need to get a bamboo booster or something?

yeh i fold up a handtowel and cut it in half, one half is plenty long enough to fit in my nappies, and it holds lots, i mainly do it like that though cos i am cheap lol, i dont think it would be enough for night, i use my few microfibre inserts aswell for that lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->