~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Thats why I love pockets....you could stuff them with pretty much anything, but towels/terry nappies/microfibre cloths are fab...I guess even a muslin cloth could be fine for a newborn for a few weeks??

Cool!
haha i thought id have to get myself some specially made inserts with a combination of different payers/fabric types but i guess a trip to the fabric / homeware store will do.. :)

They should sell bamboo or hemp too right?!

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!! i got 'THE' e mail from weenotions today! my nappy and wipes are done and were posted today!!! cant wait for them to arrive!!!! wohooooooo!! lol

hope everyone is good and having a good leak free day!!

i agree about cute nakey bum!! daisy is having no nappy time at the mo! (well total nakey time!!) :cloud9:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Oooohhh how exciting about the email!!! Cant wait for mine, even though it isnt for me...it's a present!!

We had a leak free day, and are happiest in coolababies for the chunky thigh issue so may order a couple more! xx

:wohoo: for the Weenotions email!

Only 7/8 weeks to go before i can join in and add some pics aswell as actually use the nappies i got..!

I have 16 in total now.. 8 BTP's and 7 small sized ones and 1 newborn.. though im sure some of the small ones should fit a newborn too..

I got my nappy bucket and my wipes.. (though i could use some more quality ones!) and ive got my eyes set on a Moby wrap and some of those Gro baby's next..

:happydance:

Wooo Sam!! I remember that stage of my pregnancy so well! Just sooo excited about my little one arriving very soon. I used to just sit and look at her stuff all day...and fold and open my pram about 30 times a day as well! Aw...makes me want to do it all again!

Wooo Sam!! I remember that stage of my pregnancy so well! Just sooo excited about my little one arriving very soon. I used to just sit and look at her stuff all day...and fold and open my pram about 30 times a day as well! Aw...makes me want to do it all again!

i was exactly the same!!!! i used to get all her clothes out n decide what matched with what n play with all the toys n nappies n stuff!!!! cant wait to do that all again!! you must be soooooo excited sam!! cant wait to hear you've had him!!!

Yeah it's lovely being in his room :D And ive had a couple of plays with the pram too haha

Folded and refolded the cloths and stuffed the nappies (though i will have to wash them at least another couple of times :rofl:)

Just had the antenatal classes aswell ! So im ready haha, Dh had a bit of a scare, he didnt realize the labour process could take that long :haha:

Dh had a bit of a scare, he didnt realize the labour process could take that long :haha:

Thats TV for you! Haha!

Edit: Also, I don't really think my OH did either...he fell asleep on the visitors chair by my bed with his feet on my bouncy ball for about 3 hours during my labour! I quite enjoyed the break from him and went off with my TENS machine looking at all the new babies getting tips and advice from the other mums!! Deffo 1 tip for your hospital bag is a load of energy drinks for your OH!! :Haha: xxx

Lol, my DH and mum sat there eating haribo for a lot of my labour, they got through a few bags! Afterwards, my mum had the hospital looking for her glasses for hours....they were found in the haribo bag. :dohh:

OMG !!! :rofl: that would crack me up too!!!
My Dh and my MIL will be there with me when the time comes.. i have no idea what to expect but ill definitely keep some energy drinks close by :haha:

Im sitting on my bouncy ball right now.. my front area :blush: and thighs feel like ive been horse riding all weekend, it's like i have muscle aches there!!! A very weird sensation specially since i havnt ridden in ages!!

Sarah you should know the feeling im talking about haha

And im due to see the midwife again tomorrow.. feels like ive seen her only yesterday!!!
And my god i thought the tiredness was only a first trimester thing!

i certainly do hun!!! i hate to say it but the tiredness gets fairly bad during the last few weeks!! i only got to 38 weeks but i felt like all i did was sleep all of the time!!lol hows your fil doing hun ???

sara

xxxx

:wave: ladies how r you all?

Oh sammy so sorry to hear about your FIL, i hope he manages to see his grandchild :hugs: Lol @ your DH too! I was in labour for 36 hours in total but only 4 hours in hospital before birth, i actually did surprisingly well at home on my own on my tens machine. Gosh the tens was bliss until it just didn't cut the mustard anymore even on full and boost :dohh:

Anyway back to topic, i can't remember if i said but i got my Lilac Daisy FB last week, haven't had an oppurtunity to try it out yet but it's washed and waiting to go! Spent the weekend sorting through my nappies aswell actually, did a big strip wash and sorted a few wraps n stuff to sell. Busy busy! x

Teee heeee, I love the glasses in the haribo bag! DH had a few surprises in labour too... oh, and I had my mum, 2 sisters and my dad there aswell and at one point they were ALL asleep! Hopeless.

At lunchtime DH casually mentioned there'd been a "soft package" in the mailbox this morning. I nearly ripped his head off "you don't hold back fluffy post!" it was my package from jabula nappies and I am so excited! 1 new FB red daisy :) 1 hahtuvallu which looks really neat and 1 cuddly-bub which is super soft. Can't wait to try them!

Yeah it's lovely being in his room :D And ive had a couple of plays with the pram too haha

Folded and refolded the cloths and stuffed the nappies (though i will have to wash them at least another couple of times :rofl:)

Just had the antenatal classes aswell ! So im ready haha, Dh had a bit of a scare, he didnt realize the labour process could take that long :haha:

i was only in hoapital 45 mins before i had her lol, i spent pretty much my entire labour (from 2am till 2pm the next day) at home dozing in the bath and listening to my effective birth preparation cd (i would sooo recommend it) i was fully dilated and ready to push by the time i felt i needed to go to the hospital, arrived at about 2.15pm and had her at 3pm

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->