~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oh no :cry:

I have just spoken to the friend who's little boy I have ordered a personalised (with name :dohh:) weenotons for christmas, and she has given up on using cloth...even overnight! :cry: I have emailed weenotions and asked if they could change the design to something for Olivia instead but I still haven't heard back from them :-(

On another note....I got my fuzzi bunz through this morning (from the postman I accidentally showed a bit much to last time :blush:) and I luckily had only just put the pre-rinse on my nappies, so I managed to sneak it in the washer :happydance: It's drying now, but looks completely fab - the legs look really adjustable and it looks like I might be ordering a few more depending on the fit! Thanks so much for your advice on the chunky thigh issue, especially Sara :hugs: to you all!

Love Laura and Olivia xx

so pleased to hear you like the FB Laura :thumbup: i really love mine! once the inners have been washed a few times they are really absorbent too :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

ps my weenotion has arrived !!!!!!!!! sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!

sorry :blush: its sooooo nice tho :cloud9::cloud9:

i was only in hoapital 45 mins before i had her lol, i spent pretty much my entire labour (from 2am till 2pm the next day) at home dozing in the bath and listening to my effective birth preparation cd (i would sooo recommend it) i was fully dilated and ready to push by the time i felt i needed to go to the hospital, arrived at about 2.15pm and had her at 3pm

x

Oh wow, I so hope that's me next time!! I had a horrible induced labour and then emergency c-section... but at least it got her here :) Yours sounds wonderful.

Can't wait to see all the new nappies on little bottoms :happydance:

yeh it was pretty good, i am worried now though that my next one will be HORRENDOUS cos i'll be expecting an easy one again lmao

x

Oh no :cry:

I have just spoken to the friend who's little boy I have ordered a personalised (with name :dohh:) weenotons for christmas, and she has given up on using cloth...even overnight! :cry: I have emailed weenotions and asked if they could change the design to something for Olivia instead but I still haven't heard back from them :-(

Love Laura and Olivia xx

Really hope they're able to change it for you hun :hugs:

Yeah i have been looking in to those CD's bit i cant seem to find them ...(or at least not for a decent price im willing to pay :haha:)

I am looking into getting a TENS and thank god this house has a tub :)
I really hope i wont need to be induced but we'll see...

FIL is doing ok, he is still in hospital till Thursday getting Radiotherapy and a transfusion for the pain..
He should come home afterward and be on a combi of strong painkillers.. which sould hopefully make him feel a bit better.. but t's frustrating to be in this position cause in the end it is just a waiting game and unfortunately here in NZ there is no option for Euthanasia as there is in NL

i loved the pregnancy cd if only because it gave me an excuse and sent me to sleep in the middle of the afternoon. Don't know if you can geth them over in NZ but i recommend the elle babycare tens, it's fab :thumbup: :hugs: to your FIL, hope his hopital stay isn't too uncomfortable.

We used our Upsy Daisy nappy for the first time today, thought it was quite a nice fit until we had major leaks :cry: I wasn't so sure about the inserts i used but the nappy leaked at the legs so not sure if it's insert related or just bad fit or what. Will try again though, glutten for punishment lol!

oh no hun really hope the UD doesnt leak again?!?!?! my WN leaked too but i hadnt washed it as i was sooooooooo eager to get it on her !!! where are pix of UD ??? you know i cant survive if i know people have new fluff and i havent seen pix!!!!! looooooool he he :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

i agree we definitely need some pics of the new fluff on!!!!

i have had a look at CD's but i can only find the hypnobirthing book (the mogan method) and it got snapped up right before my nose today grrr..

i will keep an eye out i just hope it will still have an effect being left so late into the pregnancy?

hhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii ladies how are we all? I've missed you all loads over the past week but mr h has been in hospital in the intensive care unit for a couple of days but he is home now and feeling a little better, naughty boy gave mummy a scare.
Sorry i haven't read all i've missed but i will after to see how you all are xx

Jeez hun what has happened?! I hope your little man is alright :hugs:

Aw donna, hope Mr H is ok...that little man and his daddy keep you on your toes don't they! Bless you.

Lunaty...I know I always pop in and rant about this book in third tri, but I would really really recommend "Stand and Deliver" by Emma Mahony. I read it and all I could think of during labour were the things she said in the book...I ended up popping Olivia out with no pain relief apart from my TENS and the pool!

Well, last night we had to use a sposie and I hated it. I left my pop ins in the boiler cupboard and the heating turned itself off, so didn't dry. She woke up this morning and her sleepsuit was damp round her bottom, the thing was full to explosion point and I'd forgotten how much they smell :sick: On a more positive note, weenotions said I could change the order to something for Olivia instead!! :happydance: They really are lovely people, and sent lots of smileys in their email reply...a big massive :thumbup: for their customer service!

Love Laura xxx

Thanks girls.:hugs:
Lunity Mr h was born prem and had a pnumothorax (sp?) which meant he needed a chest drain etc in but it was undetected for 24 hours:dohh:, well they think that it has caused him to have scar tissue on the right lung as well as his left lung doing the most work they think but can not say until he is older that he has asthma so he ended up gettin a bit of a cold and when he was breathing out he was really struggling like he could breath in but not out properly so we took him in and they sent him to the intensive care bit which was vile as there was lo's really ill in there and 2 needed a transplant but it looked like they wouldn't get one as they looked ready to grow wings:cry:, mr h was on oxygen and a nebuliser every so often and he soon perked up so they chucked us out :happydance:, then when i think all is well i nip into town as dh hadn't done any shopping, i sit on a wall to feed mr h and some horrid shop woman told me to move cause i was feedin him:growlmad:
on a good note jon is stable for now but we have to decide weather to go down the blood transfussion route which will make him feel 100 times better BUT there is a risk of a stroke as his body will eventually end up with bad blood as we call it again and that can put his heart back under pressure yet again :nope: we haven't decided yet but have to by next week.
Mr h had to have a sposie on it the hospital even tho i warned them he has a reaction to the chemicals, omg they stank even dh said what is the smell it was terrible.
oooooooooo good news lol for once jack my 3yo's nocturnal o2 is now on the lowest possible setting of 0.1% so he should be off it very very soon thank god :happydance:

oh donna you really have been through it recently havent you :hugs: soooo pleased mr h wasnt in hosp for too long and pleased jon is feeling better, great news about Jack too!! again huge,huge, :hugs: to you all

sara

xxxxxxxxx

What a story :(

I wish you guys strength so you will know what to do when the time comes :)

I used to have a massive case of bronchitis and pseudo croup when i was an infant till about a year of 3.. lot's of breathing problems mainly because of to much slime in my throat.. ended up in the ER at least once a week...

It cleared itself up when i got older but i can remember the panic it caused my mom!

I hope it is not something our baby will have to deal with..
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->