~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I found a picture of what the inside looks like, hope it makes more sense.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xMh1LLJT...AAAAnk/EIO5nmgejFc/s320/IttiBittiBooInner.JPG

Yeah I would say you would have to change the entire nappy hun....

The blueberry leaked after 2 hours :cry: but I think that might've been because LO pooped and was in his walker for a while!!! Oh well....

I'll be trying the Fuzzi Bunz's out tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

x

I got two itti bittis and two blueberrys in the post this morning woo hoo!

I got the sage spots on chocolate, cow print and plain black blueberry. The plain black one hasnt arrived yet. I also got pale pink, chocolate and black itti bittis. The black one of those hasnt arrived either

Oooo...you have good taste! I was lookin at very similar prints the other night!

Hopefully you will get them soon hun x

Ive biten the bullet and put her in a BG for the night! I put two of the smaller inserts in as well as the big one. I hope theres no leaks!

Fingers crossed hun! Let us know how you get on tonight as I was only wondering earlier which I'd use for night time :thumbup:

Finnlay slept in his Itti Bittis last night and no leaks:happydance:!!

So also put him in his BGs tonight!!He does still wake in the night so can check but dont change unless needed.

Woohoo! That's brill hun!! :happydance: Are you using cloth nearly all the time now?

x

Yeah I am now! The only reason Im going to use pampers is if I havent got a clean nappy. Need to get some more. Washing them every other day at the min and having to tumble dry so they are ready.

Are you finding it a lot of work?

I haven't got enough yet to move over to cloth full time as I'm selling a few I bought as the shape isn't right for Deri...I want some more Blueberrys, BG's and want to try some Itti Bittis too!

x

I dont find them much work at all really. Only takes 5 mins to get them ready after the wash and 5 mins to put them in the wash. The only thing that bothers me is the smell. I have a utility room at the min so they just go in there with the door shut. But when I move I doubt Ill have that space so I have no idea where they will go.

I have my nhappy bin under the sink in the kitchen right next to the washing machine...

Sam, if you use a bin, heres a good tip....

Put about an inch of water in the bottom and a few drops of essenhtial oil..I use the one that came with my washable wipes kit, tea tree & lemon. Stops the nasty whiffs!

thanks! no just been using a wet bag. must invest in a bin!

word of warning wash all nappies before using them! I was far to impatient yesterday and put a blueberry on Meadow before washing it and she has a rash!

Awww...poor Meadow! I nearly did that with a blueberry last week but thought I ought to wash it first!

Going off the point girls (Jacqui & Sam), where did you get your LO's amber necklaces as I want one for Deri :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->