~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Okay. So I had a bit of a photo shoot today with all the new diapers. :blush: The first is a picture of everything I've bought so far. More specifically the flips are the pink covers in the very center of the picture and the flip inserts are the pure white inserts directly above the pink covers. :thumbup: The second picture is Emma trying on the Flips. :haha: She has her disposable diaper on under it because I haven't had a chance to wash anything yet but you get the picture. LOL! And I must say she seems to like them already. :shrug:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/FirstShipmentofClothDiapersNovember.jpg
https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/TryingOnClothDiapersNovember52009-1.jpg

AWwwwww I love the pic of her, she is adorable!!!!

That flip diaper looks great! So you just got the stay dry inserts...none of the organic? I think if I do them I'm gonna do stay dry because I have prefolds I could use the same way as the organics....might try some disposables cause we are coming back from using disposables full time :( (tsk tsk i know) but with his age it's not quite as pleasant the cloth haha so maybe those with disposables...haven't decided yet

Yup I just got the day-pack with stay dry inserts. I didn't even really think to try the organic.

And don't feel bad at all about disposables. :winkwink: I have been using them since day one and just now decided to give reusables a try. I will probably continue to use disposables whenever we leave the house just for convenience but we shall see!

Yeah I did sposies up to 2mo then some cloth...went full time cloth from 4mo until like 21mo...and then since then back in sposies. We started having rash issues...then it just became easier.

Welcome hun!!! Emma is gorgeous, and looks so lovely in that gorgeous pink colour!! Also, I love those spotty fuzzis! xx

Woo hoo, welcome Sam :D So good to see so many August mummies with cloth babies :hugs:

Oooo, girls, I am soooo excited. I got a new nappy this morning, well imi did :dohh::winkwink: Its a pink lemonade blueberry and OMFGG, it is just the sweetest! Got it for £12 worn worn!! Bargain!! Only problem is I think i might sell some others to buy some more :D

Ooo, and you can see those flips are made by BG as they look just the same :D I'd like to try them :D

O and Cleck, I love those spotty fuzzis. Didn't think we could get them here but a lady on CNT has found 1 place that sell them :D

Where can you buy the flips form??? I cannot find them anywhere everything just says they are 'coming soon' :grr:

They are in the US hun. Not available here yet :)

Yeah I ordered mine from cottonbabies.com. I didn't even realize they were a new product. I'm so new at this. :blush:

Rubbish :hissy:
When do they come over here do you think :cry: Maybe i can just ship some over here :lol:

you can probably get them delivered here from US but will be more expensive obviously, but i assume most sellers will do it as its only a bit extra postage, no extra hassle

x

I know BumGenius from US vendors can not be sent anywhere but in the US. You have to order BG from places outside of the US if you want it shipped outside of the US. And the flips are by the makers of BG soooo I wonder if you can do that? BUT you could have someone in the US order it then ship it to you...I would do that for anyone that wants some :) Obviously will take a bit longer cause they'd have to send to my house first then be shipped over

Ooooh wow that sounds good :) I want to know how good they are first though...how many people have them??

Hi girls i feels like i have been away from here for ages, esp seeing Lunitys ticker wow girl only a few weeks now i can't wait to see pics of him.
Welcome to all new ladies on here i'm sure i will get to know you all as i can be a bit of a chatter box haha.
Well as for us we are doing brilliantly thankyou, have been a bit leaky but i have got to the bottom of that one.
So how are you all? xx

hey donna hows mr H doing and hubbs ?so pleased you go tto the bottom of the leakages! well i have a confession to make :blush: daisy has only work 2 nappies today :blush: i had to move my horse today and i couldnt get transport so i had to walk over 10 miles with her on really busy roads, rob followed me alot of the time and he was all stressed out and we (well he ) forgot to change her so she went from 8am till after 2.30 in one nappy NO LEAKS!!!!!!! then she had her next nappy on n we gave her no nappy time after that :dohh: i fell so awful but i am also soooooo impressed!!!!! i beg anyone who can find a sposie that will do that !!!! in a car seat most of the time too with only little breaks !!!

hope everone is very well oh and welcome to any new fluffy bum club members :wave:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"