~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Goodmorning everyone! Sorry I have been abit rubbish lately and not been on so much, I just seem to have a busy schedule these days lol.. Dont know how!! Its probably a good idea I stay away from the thread anyway as my mat pay is now finished and Im a officially a pauper so no more nappies for me!! :( But Im sure being a SAHM will be so worth it. :D Im sorry I havent had the chance to read through the pages, but I do hope everybody is ok and that all the babes are doing well too. So sorry to hear about your FIL Sam :hugs: Thinking of you.

Lots of love to all x x x x x x x

Hello hello.. well it's 2 Am in the morning and we just arrived back from the hospital... unfortunately my FIL has passed away at 11.30PM..

So glad we had at least been able to spend most of the day with him.. sad because this as suppose to be a happy day for the baby :(

Thanks for all the good wishes and support girls, it's lovely to read such words!
:hugs:

aww sam i am so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family :hugs:

so soryy to hear your sad news hun, thinking of you all at this sad time :hugs:

Aw sam im so so sorry. Sending huge hugs to you and thinking about your family. xxxx

We've been in sposies :cry:

Olivia has has bum thrush, I've had nip thrush and we are both big grumps.

Just wanted to come and :cry:

oh sam im so sorry to hear that hun :(

and laura, leyla has got bum thrush aswell, its awful but the cream has worked really quickly, have to keep using it for at least 2 weeks though even though its clearing up

x

oh no so sorry to hear of all the bum thrush ...:hugs: i know its not really apropriate but has anyone said bum thrush out loud really quickly ??? :rofl: it sounds sooooo funny !! ok sorry i'm done being immature now !!! hope the bum thrush *small snigger* and pipple thrush clears up very quickly ladies :hugs:

oh no bum thrush doesn't sound good, hope you're all getting cleared up. Lol @ sara saying it fast!

So ladies I'm officially rejoining you as of tomorrow :) We have been in sposies now for a couple months, it just wasn't working for us anymore, he was getting rashes and it was just becoming a pain with everything going on. But now we are ready to go back...I was hoping he'd potty train but after a few rough days we are done lol. We have alot going on right now, our stupid car broke haha and some other stuff and we have to move again because right now Mark is 50mi one way to work and soon to be 75mi if we don't move! so we are putting potty training on hold until after we are settled in the new place. So anyways.....we are back to cloth!!!!

But now of course I have to buy a few new things which means I'll probably go through and sell a few to fund that. I'm thinking of trying the new Flip ones...anyone here tried them yet?

welcome back haha ;)

have you guys already found the new place or still looking around?

Still looking, we found a house that we were completely in love with...it was PERFECT for us...we wrote the realtor about it and set up an appt to see it and that morning before our appt (10:30am) it was leased :( So now we are looking again...but we are finding nothing else we like out there so we are hoping there are some new listings...really soon

ahh bummer :no:

although we are in a very nice place atm we are still looking out for a property we can buy.. it makes it difficult though because of the space and location we have and would have with our budget :dohh:

so we are scanning the new houses listed in this are all the time :rofl:

welcome back! Sorry you missed out on the house. It's hard once you've fallen in love with one isn't it? Nothing else quite compares. You never know though it might have been a blessing in disguise!

Not heard of flip nappies i'm afraid :nope:

i've never heard of flip ones hun :shrug: but welcome back !!!!! cant wait to see what you buy!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->