~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

that sounds brill Sara!!!

Yeah time seems to be flying by good to see you on again though Donna :happydance:

Im working myself to 5 loads of washing that i need to fold UGHH!!! I dont mind the washing but i do hate the folding when it is like a mountain pile on the bed :rofl:

ugh god i know, i normally just put it into piles of hang up stuff for paul to put into the wardrobe :lol: we only fold up trousers, knickers, socks and jamas so its not too bad in the end

well we dont fold up the knickers and socks but u get what i mean haha

imagine me sat there carefully folding all my knickers :shock:

x

:rofl:

i generally fold DH's boxers , but i was to lazy this time and just jammed the in his basket hehehe

we have big stuff hanging and i fold the tshirst , singlets and trousers haha

my wardrobe is ordered...vests first, then teeshirts, then longer teeshirts, then long sleeved teeshirts, then jumpers, then hoodies :blush:

i tell paul off if he puts something in there in the wrong place :lol:

OCD much?

x

my wardrobe is ordered...vests first, then teeshirts, then longer teeshirts, then long sleeved teeshirts, then jumpers, then hoodies :blush:

i tell paul off if he puts something in there in the wrong place :lol:

OCD much?

x

Jup just like me :winkwink:
I get annoyed if hubby doesn't put it back properly and just smashes is back in there.. so much so i grab it out and fold it up properly again :dohh:

he thinks it's hilarious! i just cant help myself

I am OCD about my closet too! All the clothes have to face the same direction and they are color coordinated. :haha: And the same with long sleeve in one section, short sleeve in another, and tank tops have their own little baby hangers in the middle. And if DH hangs it up wrong I am furious. He's learned to accept it. I also have to have everything facing label out in cupboards and the refrigerator, etc. Even the shampoo in the shower has to be facing outward. :blush:

oh yeh all of my coat hangers have to be the same way aswell, like question marks, i learned that working in peacocks :rofl: and they all have to face towards the side where the door opens, paul always tries to put them in the wrong way, well i dont think he does it on purpose he just doesnt give a shit hehe

x

You all make me feel so bad!

I am so messy, my clothes don't hang in any kind of order, in fact they are lucky if they hang at all!

We have shelves and matching boxes for underwear/socks. The only stuff that hangs are things like dresses/shirts.

Freya's stuff all gets stuffed in drawers. Nothing gets ironed apart from Jake's work shirts. I don't even fold Freya's stuff.

Lol! You lot are all way too good!

Sara we are good thankyou, mr h got diagnosed so that is brill and we are all on track with help etc so i can't complain, we've been on a ten mile bike ride with the kids today and my legs are feeling it a bit now haha.
Lunity glad to see i've been missed but i'm back now and ready for chat haha, i've missed all you fluffy bum mums, are you all ready for the arrival of your lil bump? Do you have a text buddy or something so they can let us all know? Fingers crossed not much longer xx

Wow i need a pop in now they sound amazing, any secret nappy santa's out there for me then nudge nudge wink wink lol. x

LOL loving the sly hint for your secret santa donna!! so pleased (well not but - you know what i mean) that mr H has his diagnosis and you are getting the help you/he needs if you ever need a scream or a rant or a shoulder you know where i am :hugs: you must be crazy going for a 10 mile bike ride!! it's good to get out and about tho :) oh yeah sam need to no if you have a text bud:)

sara

xxxxx

10km bike ride :wacko: holy.. i used to ride my bike in NL heaps as it is the fastest and easiest way around in Amsterdam but hell the thought of having to ride here (heaps of hills!!!) :rofl:

No i am not sure what to do about a text buddy As there is not many NZ girls about.. and obviously texting the UK is not very economical :haha:

But if you girls PM me your nr i can get my DH to text you when im in hospital and it's all happening :happydance: im sure he wont mind and otherwise he wil have a furious pregnant woman in labor screaming at him :coffee:

Just thought I would pop in and see how you all are??Missing my cloth bum boy but we are def more chilled this way!.Miss chatting in here!!xxx

aww we miss you too hannah!!! you should stick around, you're wisdom will be very uch apreciated!!!

did i tell you the nappies arrived???

well if i didnt they did!! LOL i Love them and the Tiny eco is really good:) thanks again babes :) so pleased you're feeling less stressed now:)

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Me hint sara haha never, as for the bike ride i must of been nuts as it started raining so everyone ended up wet through as we went with dh and my mom n dad but the kids enjoyed it.
As for mr h i am relived that we have found out about the sb and at least now i know why his development is delayed etc but it still hurts when other babies are sitting etc and he isn't but he's getting there and they can't say 100% how he will develop at the end of the day he is a very happy chappy and that is all that matters.
Aww Hannah please stick around we miss you xx

yeah, i'm sure knowing in some way what to expect will make things a little easier for you and hubbers and your other LO's and you will get ( i hope ) some support :hugs: at the end of the day you have a VERY BEAUTIFUL little man and so long as he is (and you of course!) happy then that is all that matters:) :hugs:

:rofl: i've just come in here to catch up, skipped back a page and read about ellie folding her knickers lmao!! Think i'll skip the catch up :laugh2: Hows everyone doing? We're doing well all nappies are holding well and even OH has become a secret fan! He randomly told me earlier how he prefers aplix as he can get a better fit than poppers! :rofl:

We've had a few itti leaks but i'm not sure if it's a fit issue tbh. Out of curiosity for those of you that do have itti's what size is your LO and what size nappy do you use? They're such a slim fit sometimes i'm not sure if it hinders them a little. That doesn't mean i won't be buying more though :rofl:

specially with those new itti colors coming out soon!!

new ittis? ooo i think i've seen them on fbook actually. I've seen the new fuzzi bunz, undecided about them though!

yeah they are on Facebook :D, havent seen the new fuzzibunz but then they dont really interest me .. i dont know why..?!

i really hope i get along with those itt's as then ill have an excuse to buy those new ones :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->