~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

They are made by the makers of BumGenius...I'm ordering one now so as soon as I get it I'll get pics :)

ohhh i think i may have to investigate these later! Bet they're US only though :cry:

Talking of which, i think i forgot to say i think we broke through with the BB :happydance: She's worn it twice not with no leaks, i think because they're hemp i'd just not prewashed enough tbh. This means i'm allowed to buy more now though :yipee: has anyone found the new BB's on sale in the UK yet? I know babykind were supposed to be getting them but last time i checked they weren't listed. I really want that winter sage one :blush:

The weenotion one is crap :( maybe i did somthing wrong ? what can u do wrong ? It was well stuffed but still within 40 mins she needed new clothes :cry:
Yet Ellies nappy was great and she stayed dry

:hugs: serina, i haven't tried weenotions nappies but i thought they were supposed to be quite good? Does it fit properly at her legs etc without meaning to ask a stupid qu x

What are they made of? Is it possible it wasn't prepped enough?

It fitted around her legs ....its fluffy ...with fleece inserts loads of them ..Gunna try it tomorrow with some toweling insert maybe

Just regular polyester fleece? That won't absorb if so...that's actually waterproof you can use them as covers so maybe that's what's going on? Are they store bought fleece inserts...maybe I'm picturing something else lol

hey hun, i think you might have had the WN on back to front hun...:blush: might be wrong tho ? i hve had probs with my WN leaking but it doesnt fit her round the legs properly so i havent given up on it yet!

:hugs:

HTH's hun :)

cant wait to hear about the Nappy MO3:)

May I join? I cloth diapered DS for 23 months and I am still cloth diapering DD at 15 months.

The weenotion one is crap :( maybe i did somthing wrong ? what can u do wrong ? It was well stuffed but still within 40 mins she needed new clothes :cry:
Yet Ellies nappy was great and she stayed dry

aww im so glad to hear it hun, well not about the WN, i had been meaning to get one but tbh i have heard so many complaints about them im worried now :nope:

x

hey hun, i think you might have had the WN on back to front hun...:blush: might be wrong tho ? i hve had probs with my WN leaking but it doesnt fit her round the legs properly so i havent given up on it yet!

:hugs:

HTH's hun :)

cant wait to hear about the Nappy MO3:)
:blush: maybe ...I thought picture would be at front lol ...we shall try again:dohh:

the pictures go on their bum don't they :shrug: I don't have any nappies like that but for some reason i thought that!

Depends i think you can customize were you want them placed!

Hey girls! :wave: I've decided to take the plunge and switch to cloth! I got a shipment in today of bumgenius 3.0 deluxe, fuzzi bunz, econobums, and flips! I'm excited to try them out to see what I like. So far just from first sight I love the bumgenius all-in-ones. They seem the easiest. :haha: So hopefully I can join you girls in here?! :blush:

Hey girls! :wave: I've decided to take the plunge and switch to cloth! I got a shipment in today of bumgenius 3.0 deluxe, fuzzi bunz, econobums, and flips! I'm excited to try them out to see what I like. So far just from first sight I love the bumgenius all-in-ones. They seem the easiest. :haha: So hopefully I can join you girls in here?! :blush:

Oooo you got the flips???!!! I'm gonna need pics! LOL those are the ones I'm wanting to try out

those flip thing sound very interesting!!!

almost there and ill be able to start using cloth too yay :happydance:

Yup I got one of the day packs of flips. I took pictures of her today in all of the different diapers before washing them so once I sort through them I'll post up the ones of the flips! :thumbup: I'm new at this but out of the ones I got the bumgenius and flips are my favs as far as the simplicity of them. I know they are the same company so that is probably why. :haha:

I LOVE Bumgenius organic aio so I think I'll love those

cant wait to see the pics!!!
welcome btw :) your girl is gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back