~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

so thumbs up for the mini lalas then? i got to admit i tempted by the 1 in the large piccy it's cute!

Has anyone tried Made in la P'tite Prairie or Haydens Landings? Haydens landing are uber expensive :blush:

Thats the one i got :) I will try and put a pic up later if i get one!!

No sorry *off to see what they are*

it's holdens not haydens sorry :blush:

https://bibsnbots.info/fitted-nappies-holdens-landing-c-1_93

Tbh i haven't seen one i particulalry like i was just being nosey!

and the others;

https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=15

I kinda like the bug one its cuuute but they do seem awfully expensive when they dont look that special IYKWIM
:lol: Well i was also being nosey since i'd never heard of them :)

yea i was thinking the same, they just don't seem much different than any other WAHM's tbh do they?

i love one of the la p'tite prairies but she doesn't have the right size, nor is she getting any (i asked :blush:) and i can't find anywhere else that sells them :cry:

I have loved those la p'tite prairies for a while now, I keep meaning to get one, they look so cute!

Awww i hate that when that happens...i bought and payed for nappies yday and then they told me they had sold out and werent getting any more :cry:

awww blob :hugs: can you order them from somewhere else?

Well...see there was a happy ending :happydance: As i got an eamil saying that she'd send a special order for me..and ALSO as i dont really like poppers (which is all they come in now) she was going to ask to have 2 made up for me :cloud9: I was so chuffed... (no charge)

But when i got the email saying she had none left i nearly cried... Wasnt going to add the happy bit though you see as it seemed mean :lol:

Well...see there was a happy ending :happydance: As i got an eamil saying that she'd send a special order for me..and ALSO as i dont really like poppers (which is all they come in now) she was going to ask to have 2 made up for me :cloud9: I was so chuffed... (no charge)

But when i got the email saying she had none left i nearly cried... Wasnt going to add the happy bit though you see as it seemed mean :lol:

wow that was really good of them! Hope they come soon :thumbup:

oooo there are to many nice one's on there, mmmmmmmm now i'm wondering if to get my ss one of these instead ooo i don't know haha

:lol: Well she said that they will be 2-3 weeks but i couldnt complain... am just sitting here thinking that i her bitti d'lish...its gorgeous and i want more :rofl: I thought i'd bought a red one but i cant find the recipt for it :hissy:

I loooove my ittis, think i have about 12 now :D

Fao of Sam (lunaty);

https://www.greenkids.com.au/Funtimes.htm

***hides***

Awww i'd never tried them till today...so i intend to expand :lol:

omg tlb they are beautiful please tell me we can buy them over here, i've not read all the posts i've missed so sorry if i have missed it.

Sam you need to buy all of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->