~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

omg tlb they are beautiful please tell me we can buy them over here, i've not read all the posts i've missed so sorry if i have missed it.

Sam you need to buy all of them lol

nappy zone have a selection but no xmas ones :cry:

https://www.nappyzone.co.uk/greenkids.htm

greenkids that is i take it you mean?

Fao of Sam (lunaty);

https://www.greenkids.com.au/Funtimes.htm

***hides***

YOu little sh*t :dohh: how am i ever suppose to bust this rescission :rofl:

They do however actually stock a couple of the minky times from them in a NZ webstore too and they were on specil though now only a boring color left LOL

Then again shipping form AUZ doesnt take long at all :happydance:

I think ill have to add that website to my long list of nappy sites now :blush:

OMG what is wrong with you all :cry: Now i'm going to be buying more :hissy:

i'm baaaaaaaaack!!! omg i feel like my fingers have been cut off !! LOL how is everyone doing??? what have i missed ???? thank Fook we're back in cloth :) had to do a day in sposies and i HATED it :hissy: i'd forgotten how minging those things are!! lol she's still in them on a nighttime till the rash is completely gone - its only a little bit dry now but i dotn wanna take the risk! so hopefully within the next day or so we will be back 100% god i missed you lot:blush:

sara

xxxxxxx

So good to have you back babe, we missed you too. Soo glad to hear Dasiy is nearly all better too :hugs:

hey hun!!!
good to hear daisy is slowly getting over that nasty rash :hugs:
and of course welcome back yay :happydance:

Hi Sara glad to see you back, give Daisy a big hug from me, i'm glad you are back in fluff hun and that her bottom is getting better and YES you were missed. xx

We've had leaks! :hissy:

Freya has been drinking between 10-13oz before she goes to bed at night, my Pop Ins can't cope! Had to change her at 4am this morning when she woke for a feed (after she slept 9 hours so couldn't have done it sooner) :(.

Don't know what to do, guess I will just have to have the stuff ready and change her every night?! :dohh:

Oww bummer!!!!
Has this happened since youve been giving her 10-13oz?

Yeah, she has suddenly started drinking loads at that time, which I am all for if it helps her sleep longer! I have stripped the nappies, so it isn't them. She always leaked in sposies so I can't even use them for the time being (and don't want to anyway). :(

what about boosting with a microfibre cloth (duster)? i use them in my BG over night and they're so thin yet so absorbant. Best thing is they're like £1 for 4!

Kirsten, I use dusters too. They're soooo thin so I have no idea how they hold loads of extra wee! Other than that, could you try adding a disposable insert like the smart nappy uses, as well as your other boosters etc? I think they do hold more than a regular cloth booster and they're really thin. I can send you a few to try if you like. I know they're disposable but they're a lot smaller than a full disposable nappy and I don't think they have all of the nasty chemicals in them.

Oooh I forgot to say that I tried my pop-ins for the first time last night and I love love love them! Leyla's other nappies can't contain her wees for any longer than 4 hours but last night we went 8 hours without changing and her bum still felt dry when I did change her this morning. And that's without the night time boosters cos they haven't arrived yet!!! So then after her morning feed, we went back to sleep and I dreamed about pop-ins :)

Awww thats rubbish...i've never used mine overnight yet as Tabs is such a heavy wetter and she sleeps (fingerscrossed - touch wood) all night and am quite worried about changing that...
Hope you figure something out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->