~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Awww, hope you can fins something that suits you :( Imi splet for 12 hours last night in her Bamboozle, bamboo booster and fleece liner. Granted she does only have just under 8oz at bedtime ATM :)

Well, I'm not changing nappies, I think the Pop Ins are fab and every other nappy I have ever used overnight has leaked anyway, including sposies. Freya just drinks so much at night, she is too busy to feed during the day! :rofl:

I guess I will just have to change her when she is wet 'til she starts to drink less. :shrug:

it's holdens not haydens sorry :blush:

Tbh i haven't seen one i particulalry like i was just being nosey!

and the others;
[/url]

I bought one of the Holdens Landings and love it to bits. Its multicoloured and really soft :flower: Definitely the best night nappy we've had.
If anyone is still after those petit prarire ones, I've just seen that Jabula are selling them off cheap now :happydance: (although I really must stop buying now)

it's holdens not haydens sorry :blush:

Tbh i haven't seen one i particulalry like i was just being nosey!

and the others;
[/url]

I bought one of the Holdens Landings and love it to bits. Its multicoloured and really soft :flower: Definitely the best night nappy we've had.
If anyone is still after those petit prarire ones, I've just seen that Jabula are selling them off cheap now :happydance: (although I really must stop buying now)

oww boy... :dohh: more temptation lol!

ohhh boy those holden landing's nappies are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really really am in need of one of those!!!! :cloud9:

they are amazing! Specially love the banana slice one LOL

Was somebody asking about flip nappies from the makers of bumgenius? I just saw on this website - https://www.nappies-direct.com/acatalog/FLIP_by_Cotton_Babies_the_maker_of_Bum_Genius.html - that they're coming to the UK in January :) It's the same with the econobum ones too.

I was asking!!!! Amazing!! I really want to see how good they are :lol:

they look very similar to the gro baby ones!!! And i really like those so ill hopefully be able to try out one of those flip BG's when they come around in NZ!!!

so i will be expecting a review on them soon :D who was it again that bought one not to long ago?!

I'd like to hear about the flips too.

Though I'm just considering spending waaaay too much on pop-ins so maybe I shouldn't be looking for my next buy just jet! I've seen on gum tree that a lady near me is selling 20 pop-ins, with 6 boosters, two bags and a bucket plus laundry bag for £140. I really really really want them but I don't think I can justify buying that many... or can I?!

I'd like to hear about the flips too.

Though I'm just considering spending waaaay too much on pop-ins so maybe I shouldn't be looking for my next buy just jet! I've seen on gum tree that a lady near me is selling 20 pop-ins, with 6 boosters, two bags and a bucket plus laundry bag for £140. I really really really want them but I don't think I can justify buying that many... or can I?!

why not get them and sell a few on??:thumbup:.................not that i'm encouraging ou :blush:

:rofl: I'm a total sucker for a deal..if someone gave me rubbish and said 'only 50p' i'd buy it :dohh:

why not get them and sell a few on??:thumbup:.................not that i'm encouraging ou :blush:

I just offered her £120 and she said yes, so I'm off to collect 20 pop-ins some time soon, woohoo! I'm so excited! Now Leyla can be an overnight cloth bum too and I won't need to worry that bamboo takes forever to air dry in our flat. I think I will end up selling some on, so if anybody is after bamboo pop-ins, watch this space!!!

:rofl: I'm a total sucker for a deal..if someone gave me rubbish and said 'only 50p' i'd buy it :dohh:

lol i am too!!!!!!!! i quite often find myself buying things i either already have or really dont need just cos they r cheap/on offer!!!

Yea there was a baby sale in my town...i came back with TWO car loads and my excuse...'it was all £2' :rofl:

I just offered her £120 and she said yes, so I'm off to collect 20 pop-ins some time soon, woohoo! I'm so excited! Now Leyla can be an overnight cloth bum too and I won't need to worry that bamboo takes forever to air dry in our flat. I think I will end up selling some on, so if anybody is after bamboo pop-ins, watch this space!!!

I will buy a Pop In off you!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->