~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

ooooooooo i'll buy a pop in or 2 off of you.
I love bargains, i'm getting excited as it is the kids school xmas fate soon and i know there will be bargains/junk to be had hehe.

I'm going to collect them tomorrow so give me a few days to work out how many I should keep then I'll sell some. I think they're white, pistachio and custard, with three sets of poppers not four. Will let you know! I love buying new nappies. In fact that's why I have so many cos when I see some I like, I see it as a personal challenge to find them at the cheapest price and then I have to buy one or I've wasted all that time looking :)

lol you have to buy one or its a waste of time looking...i like that theory:) i'm going to the living north show tomoz apparently there are loads of little stalls n things there :) never no there might (i highly doubt it tho) be some real nappy stalls :shrug: defo wishful thinking :)

Ooooh i know THE nicest clothes shop sort of your way esp for girls... have you heard of Niki B??? I've got a pic of one of her things its sooo nice :cloud9: I know its not reaaallly this section :blush: But she makes and designs them herself!! She goes to all the shows too though...

Ooooh i know THE nicest clothes shop sort of your way esp for girls... have you heard of Niki B??? I've got a pic of one of her things its sooo nice :cloud9: I know its not reaaallly this section :blush: But she makes and designs them herself!! She goes to all the shows too though...

no.. never heard of it??? where is it...if we whisper no one will hear n tell us off for talking about random stuff in here !!LOL

NEW photo1.jpg

Tabs2.jpg

This is one of her dresses they arent cheap but they are like 6m-2yrs so they last sooo long...
Hope nobody minds me putting this here i know its not a nappy :nope:

Attachments

• SpringtimePinaforesweb[1].jpg
    SpringtimePinaforesweb[1].jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 13

no.. never heard of it??? where is it...if we whisper no one will hear n tell us off for talking about random stuff in here !!LOL

:lol: well thats my whispering attempt :haha:

wow those dresses are gorgeous. and technically, i think dresses are relevant cos how else are we supposed to show of our baby girls' fluffy bums?!

OMG I love that spotty dress, how does it fit them for so long? Can you not get them online at all? :(

No when i spoke to her last she said that she couldnt find a web designer she liked enough :dohh:
Because of the straps that they extend so much and the back is tied so it gets bigger :happydance: I saw it as an investment...next time i'm down near Carlisle i'll be in there :rofl: There was suuucch nice stuff she had THE nicest dungerees for girls and i think boys to like really really unique designs on them :cry: I wish she sold to more places i know she does the House of Bruar but they are like double the price :wacko:

https://www.highheadsculpturevalley.co.uk/NikkiB.htm
Yaaay just noticed she says all her stuff is natural... :lol: That makes it better to post here ha ha

Can't see that I'd ever be in Carlisle :(. I want one of her dresses! Well I think she should find a web designer she likes and sell them online! :sulk:

:lol:

Me too :lol: I'm driving down to get some for Tabs xmas though...maybe i should take photos of everything and put them up so people can just phone for the ones they want :rofl: Iam wondering whether to phone and ask for her email and get all the photos and buy like that instead though...

HELP which one
cupcakes
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_526.html
or
spots
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_326.html

Think I'd go for the ladybirds, though the dalmation one is minky so I'd probably have to get both actually. Sorry, that's not much help is it!

Hi ladies, just wanted to say hello :) Our cloth nappies finally arrived, so my little girl is now officially a fluffy bum baby!! :happydance:

She seems really happy in them so far, and she just looks so cute. She's quite dinky still, and the nappies make her look like a Weebl :rofl:

Awww :hi: they look so cu ute with their big butts :cloud9:

Its the one thats Yellow Cupcakes
and
The pink spots.... sorry it wont stay on a picture :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe