~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

just had a heart attack lol, i was browsing the forum home page bit and i seen in birth announcements welcome to the world cole and i was like OMG! she had him!!! then it wasnt our sammy, it was someone else :dohh:

x

I saw that too and thought it was sam!! Made me jump!:dohh:
I have loads of BG AIOs and I loooove them, they are my most favourite nappy ever! :)

i did the same thing too....got sooooo excited and then realised !!LOL not that i'm not pleased for the other lady tho :)
i LOVED my BG AIO donna, only thing was the drying times for me, i'm thinking i might have to have another one tho :blush: just to give it a second run:blush:
i also have a mommys touch - its for sale tho as i just couldnt get along with it, i think you have to fold the poppers or something to make it fit and its just way too big on little bugs frame :cry:

hope mr H is feeling mich better soon :hugs: i'll be chat happy for the nexy 20 mins or so while bug has her nap..........there are some very scary noises coming from the monitor at the minute tho :shrug:

oh sara, i meant to say, i got ur nappy and it is a tiny bit small but leyla had it on and had a massive poo explosion all over it so am gna buy it anyway and keep it for my next baby lmfao

x

mmmmmmm me thinks i need 1 or 2 bg aio's then to try, i knew ou ladies wouldn't talk me out of one like dh would haha.
Sara is your mommys touch a boyish/unisex one? i've seen some pretty ones but i think i would get into trouble dressin h in one :haha: i so need a little girl :cry: i love my boys but i wish shannon and beth were little again.

LOL ellie i dont mind LOL if it doesnt fit her you can just send it back!! lol

sorry donna it is very pink and girlie :hissy: in fact i think it was you that showed me it on E bay :) ..........

https://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/daisygracelawson/DSC01459.jpg

Sara ignore that hun i've just seen it on the sale bit and i don't think i could put h in there without him looking like a cute girl hahah x

lol yup, it is just a little on the girly side!!LOL yeah have another baby !!!!

I wish girls but i was sterralised when i had h due to health etc and it was the worst mistake i have ever made, dh was oushing me to have it done and even he now agree's we shouldn't of had it done so my options are now £4000 for a reversal or ivf.
I think with 9 kids and my angel babies that i have been blessed and with dh nearly losing me when i was pg with jack and just after having him that if i did it again i would just be trying my luck.
O well people do still get pregnant after been done so i need extra strong vibes lol x

morning morning, just a quick note.. ive been getting contractions all day yesterday up to 1 minute every 8 minutes last night teeth clenching.. i had some paractemol agan .. fell asleep and you guessed it!!!! JUp they dropped of again..

Im fairly sure i am leaking my waters aswell... Im n to see the midwife this morning to get my BP checked and ill tell her about the whole thing and hopefully she will be able to give me some good advice to get things moving properly before i need to get induced if it is indeed my waters :(

Im a bit gutted.. i really thought i could keep them going.. and they have been for more then 24 hours!!!! And ive been good keeping hydrated and fueled.. rested a lot.. i am just not sure what is going on..

Ill update you all soon :)
X

PS i think they will be slowly starting again soon.. it just is a vicious circle now sight

Hey girls, here the update:

Waters have not broken though i am fully effaced and 3 cm dilated already..
She gave me a sweep and said labor should be starting any minute and if nothing by 6PM tonight to meet her at the hospital delivery suite to have another check over (BP has climbed a bit higher as have my liver values).. and they will probably want to break my waters for me before i develop pre eclampsia :wacko:

Jikes, not what i was expecting at all/// but at least i can try without drugs to get things rolling properly now!!!

:happydance:

We will be meeting little Cole very soon now :cloud9:

OMG i have shivers and a tear is coming to my eye!!!! aww hun, hope things get going for you soon, get bouncing on your Ball (if you have one?) ooooh sooo excited for you :)

OMG Sam, I totally wasn't expecting you to say that! 3cm already! Well done, it took me 2 days to get to 3cm!

You must be feeling so nervous/excited etc, I hope you are feeling ok!

Can't wait to meet Cole! :hugs:

Very excited.. and a bit nervous LOL
I just got some books form the library to keep me sane just in case they want to keep me overnight if nothing happens..

Just loosing a lot of pink watery discharge now but no real contractions yet just the usual cramps ive been getting this whole time....
I think im gonna have a bit of a nap whilst i can and then go for a walk with our dogs :)

Weve just fitted the car seat for bubs and put the bags in the car.. im still unsure if ive got everything but i guess there is only one way to find that out :rofl:

Ill try to keep you girls posted though t might still take a while :hugs:

ooh how exciting!! dont worry, getting ur waters broke isnt bad at all, they did mine and my labour was easy!!!

x

omg how amazing sam 3cm already is brilliant, how are you feeling now?
Girls what time is it now over there????? I wonder if she has gone in yet???? I am so excited.

hey al, yeah i have gone in, there is an update in my journal..
send me home again as they think i will go in to full labor before the BP etc gets worse.. no breaking waters but will have to do bloods AGAIN Wednesday if nothing then...

still having contractions.. hoping to get to every 3 min for 1 min soon .. almost there.. seeming to come every 5 min for 1 min but i just had a bath (which was heaven) + 2 paracetamol so am keeping my fingers tightly crossed they dont fade again..

it's 12.14AM here btw which means ill be heading to bed soon and try to get some rest..
:hugs:

ps. they bloody hurt btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back