~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yeah our chatter is getting a bit of topic isnt it.. ;)
Sorry bout that!

Lol, that is totally the sort of thing Jake would say too. I also ignore him a lot. Lol. :lol:

Well my OH just thinks i'm insane wanting to talk on here :dohh: But then he thinks i'm mad getting exited about nappies... :lol:

Same here ;), i need something to keep me busy until LO is here :rofl: and i can only talk about my dogs so much , besides they dont fit the nappies i have either.. :haha:

So anyone else received a new nappy yet ;)

Me :happydance: I poped in green baby yesterday and bought a bitti d'lish in blue. I'm just starting my collection, bought 4 bumgenious a few days ago and said I would have to wait to get any more nappies as money is tight, just couldn't resist :blush:

Maaaan you girls can talk! I've still got about 20 pages to catch up on but not the time to do it!
We got our new Gro Babys and are very happy, will have to take pics at some point.
xxx

Have to say one thing its SOOOO unfair that there are NOOOOO nappy shops near me :hissy:

Though on second thoughts maybe its a good thing as i would go mad :dohh:

I think we have one nappy shop at all that sells other then Baby cheeks and Real nappies haha

And dont worries about the catch up, most of t is me talking rubbish LOL ;)

And trish1200 - you will def have to put up some pics of that ;) Itti's rock.. i definitely know what you mean about the wallet thing though :haha:

I need to put it in the wash, I can't wait to see him with it on. I'll definitly take some pics

Morning girls!! Hope everyone is good! Sammy...hope little Cole is doing some sort of a wiggly 'meet mummy and daddy' dance in there!!

I got two new nappies yesterday...in exchange for a coffee and cake :thumbup: My friend hasn't been getting on with them so she passed them on to me and Liv! One is a blue stars tots bots easyfit and the other is a periwinkle blue wonderoo which is about the wierdest nappy I have ever seen:wacko: I have no idea what to do with the boosters and it looks so effing huge on..I'm probs doing it wrong!

As it is children in need today, everyone needs to go out and find your nearest cake sale and scoff yourselves silly for charity! Liv is doing her bit too...pics to follow in pics section in a little while! xxx

Awwww... i dont know where one near me is :( Damn living in the middle of nowhere!!

Hi ladies how is we all?
Sam will you please evict cole for me as i am in desperate need of seeing a newborn in cloth lol you may be the one to save me getting to broody :winkwink:
Trish i can't wait to see the pictures i bet he will look so cute in it :kiss:
Babyshambles ( sorry i forget your name naughty me) we were all set to do the charity cake make and bake at the kids school and paid to do it etc and my 3yo decided it would be more fun to throw up all night so he is home and i can't munch no cakes so if liv could do her bit plus some for me then we'd appreciate it :hugs:
Well sorry girls but i have to do this :happydance: after having a dry time with money i have not indulged in any new nappies for mr h but today i have just bought a periwinkle wonderoo's and 6 yes 6 pop in's and 2 extra boosters for them :happydance:

Sarah you will just have to eat any cakes or bikki's and just pretend it is for children in need lol xx

Morning girls, well ive been having contractions most of the night and even my magic paracetamol could not kill them, they are slowly getting more painful and i havent timed them yet!

I did manage to get some sleep in but very interrupted and now im sitting up in bed on a weekend at 6.30AM as lying down is not nice anymore LOL

Im trying to be realistic and think it can still take quite a while but i think i may need to get some breakfast in me before i cant anymore or have lost my appetite ;) Dh is still trying to get some shut eye next to me and i think im annoying him with the typing :rofl: Ohh i think i just got evicted from my bedroom haha

Hopefully we will be having our little boy within the next 24 hours!

And whats all that talk about cake!!!! It's making me hungry and i dont have any cake n the house :dohh:

OH MY GOD SAMMYYYY IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! My advive is to enjoy it! Get your TENS on if you have one.... do lots of walking ARG|HH|||HHHHHHHH im so excited!!!!!!!!

:rofl: i didnt manage to get a TENS which im very peeved about and sittin up they are very bearable.. i am not gonna aimlessly walk my house yet :dohh: i still feel like it could drop of any second (as it has stopped so many times before at night!).. maybe i should lie down again>>

Trying to stay positive though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->