~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yay come on cole be a good boy for mummy and GET OUT,
right so there's an 11 hours time difference between us.
Fingersa crossed for you hun xx

Good luck Sam! If your contractions are getting painful, I read a great tip on here somewhere. Have a bath and every time the contraction gets really bad, pour a jug of water over your bump. I didn't think it would help but I was willing to try anything and it really did make it easier.

It's so exciting reading your updates... hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you!

Are these Itti Bittis quite cheap? £11.59 each. Might just have to have one....

https://www.babybots.co.uk/ittibitti.htm

yay you'll love them kirsten, i love mine but mr lanky legs doesn't get to much of a good fit in them now for some reason but i do put it on every now and again and ooooooo they are so soft you'll want to stroke it ssssssoooooooo much lol x

Hey girls,

im just gonn apost my journal post in here as i am to tired to write anything out at the mo..

God what a horrible night..

Im afraid ive got nothing to report really.. after an evening and half a night of full contraction (teeth clinching hurtfull ones i might add) i somehow managed to drift to sleep for a bit on paracetamol and waking up every hour or so they seem to have dropped off considerably!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I was so close, i was at the verge of calling the midwife to come to hospital but i thought i could wait it out just a little more as they were still 5 min apart for a good minute instead of the recommended 3!!!

Im tired, im in pain (from those contractions and rubbish sleep) even though i dont have any tightening right now..
Emotional because it keeps failing and i am getting more exhausted as days go by, wondering how the hell im gonna keep my strenght up to push this baby out by the time i go into "real" labor myself.. i do not want forceps or anything in the like and told the midwife this morning id rather have my waters broken now whilst i am still well then having to wait for me to be classified "high risk" or another 2 weeks of this crap..

* have to note: midwife still calls it irritable uterus now, says they will not induce as baby is not over 41 weeks! and it will have to be on medical grounds which will at the soonest be Thursday but it only depends on my erratic BP and kidneys.. which will be measured again tomorrow.. :nope:

Overall i am just devastated.. and to make maters worse the midwife even mentioned to me "no one was more suprised not to get a call last night"

FUCKING GREAT! I WISH I HAD! :cry::cry::cry:

Aww sweetie i am so sorry, i'm thinking of you hun.
I know it is no condolence but these pains are working, you are at 3cm already hun so that's 3 less that you need to go past. And you never know these may have got you a cm or more closer to seeing cole.
big hugs hun xx

Aw Sam :hugs:

I agree with Donna, hopefully you have got that little bit closer now. I hope it gets a move on for you soon though.

This is the hardest bit though, and you're doing really well! The pushing will be fine, you will have so much adrenaline you will do it brilliantly! Don't panic about not being rested enough, your body will help you push too.

Lots of :hugs: for you and Cole

oh no SAM, SO SORRY HUN :hugs: hope Cole decides he wants to meet his mummy soon:) huge huge :hugs: you can do it hun, and you will be fantastic!

sara

xxxxxxx

thanks everyone..

sorry to continuously get hopes up..including my own..
as said before i could have sworn i would have Cole by now.. :(

the conflicting things the midwife keeps telling me do not really help either..
and to hear her say: just take 2 panadol and get some rest just raises all my hairs as thats all ive been doing this last week really sight...

well guess next news will not be for a while... Wednesday morning BP check.. draw more bloods and then Thrursday results of that..

good thing i got some library books out :)

just think hun, every contraction u have now is one less u have to have when ur in full labour :flower:

x

great thought .. im having painful ones since 5 hours at aprox 10 min appart but still not entirely in pattern..

i had DH book tickets for the Twilight movie tonight LOL im a bit worried now how ill pull through but sudds law ill must likely go into established labor before the end of it :rofl: Ill be wearing my nicest undies too.. thats most likely to break my waters :haha:

See im all prepared (or just plain coocoo! :wacko:)

great plan about the Movie - that was gonna be my plan if i went over, sods law's gotta make it so you will go into full Labour when you are watching a movie HUGE HUGE :hugs: hun,

sara

xxx

:shock: imagine!!!

hope u have a good time tonight babes and u go into labour as soon as u come out of the pictures!! LOL

x

:hi: :wave: Hi ladies, after reading a looking at yr pics the last couple of days, i have bought a couple of cloths, so i can now say that me and my lo are official flufffy bums! Got a jade itti bitti throught 2day, will post in the pics section! xx

Hey Bana! I saw you lurking in here!! :rofl: Saw your pics, loving the new cloth, Tristan is soooo cute! :)

Ah thanx! its really hard not to go over board with buying nappies, ive already managed to buy 6 of which is a hh monkey one, so i cant wait to get that in the post! lol

wat are anyones opinions on pop ins? i wana buy in bulk and its between BG and pop ins! cheers! x

I use BG Organic AIOs during the day and Pop Ins at night, the Pop Ins are mega absorbant, and when you don't use the night time booster they are pretty slim fitting too. I still prefer the BGs during the day as they are that little bit trimmer so better under clothes, and I like the bright colours :blush: I also prefer to have AIOs to take out with me so there aren't any extra inserts/bits and bobs floating around my bag, lol.

The BG AIOs are not designed for night time really though, as it is difficult to add extra padding. I know Freya would not make it even halfway through the night in one.

:)

leyla uses her bg aio at night, i bought a bamboo terry and fold it in 3 then in half lengthways and put it under the cotton flappy bit

x

Yeah I was thinking of you when I wrote it as I knew Leyla wore it at night! Lol! Freya still drinks a stupid amount over night though, far more than in the day and we have enough trouble trying to get a normal pop in, plus night time booster, plus smart nappy insert to stay dry for the 12 hours she is in it. There is no way a BG would last that long.

She wees enough for 10 babies! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->