~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Walking is meant to speed it up....get going!!!!

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON COLE!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Oooohhh....you HAVE to keep us updated! I hope this is it for you. And get your oh to go out to get you some cake!!! :rofl:

Well i think im starting to feel them sitting now too.. which is good.. if it is indeed labor it shouldnt drop off according to the MW..

damn im hungry! Buggery if im gonna cook, ill need wake up Dh somehow without him kicking me out :rofl:

Well she is very clever at lying on the bed and snoring so that could potentially wake DH up! The other (our husky) is nicknamed Dumbdumb aka fluffmonkey for very good reasons LOL

Hahaha...put something tasty on your OHs feet...they might lick it off and wake him!!!

:happydance::happydance: come on Cole we want to meet you, sam i am so excited for you, get dh up and get him to start pampering you.
Mmmmmm ways to get dh up with out gettin in trouble how about shouting alarmingly "QUICK I'M IN LABOUR" and as soon as he wakes up worrying shove some money in his hands and shout quick i need cake lol.

Ooooh it's so exciting... hope it IS real labour and everything goes exactly how you've planned it :) I had a quick labour - I put it down to me walking round like a crazy chicken during contractions so get walking!!!

omg yeh deffo hope this is it for you, ohhh i cant wait to see him!! personally i was in the bath for my entire labour and it was sooo easy, i had her within 45mins of getting to the hospital and within an hour of being in any real pain, however, if youre not sure its labour then dont risk it cos it can stop labour progressing,

x

Hey girls, yeah i am doing fine..
I afraid it dropped off in the end.. another case of false labor grrr... :hissy:

Im now just gonna ignore it all and pump myself full of Paracetamol over night and wait until my damn waters go before assuming anything..

It's a good thing i didnt contact the midwife.. i just hope i wont have to be induced next week due to the high BP and possible Pre eclampsia.. that would suck.. maybe it was just my wishfull thinking of going into labor this weekend as the MW said.. haha

Well FX i still have tonight but im a lot more prepared now

aww hun fx for you x2 lol i set crossed for high bp and others crossed for labour to start.
xxxx

Well girls even though i am on a fluff ban i kind of got some pp money for some things i sold so what else did i have to spend the funds on......... FLUFF:haha: so ihave just ordered some more pop in's and 6 wonderoo's i bought a wonderoo to try the other day :blush: and loved them so i just had to have some more, i love it now it is colder as dh doesn't see the fluff under lo's outfits so i can get away with it :happydance:
Has anyone tried a mamas touch nappy? And also the bg aio's? I like the look of them but don't want to go spending money if they aren't that good cause then i would have to sell them and no doubt i would then get caught by dh :dohh: Are the bg aio's as good as the normal bg's?
I am having a mega sale on ebay of all the stuff mr h has out grown so i want to invest in a couple of good ones.
It has been a bit quiet on here me thinks so i am going to be chat happy as mr h is down with a tummy bug so i am stuck with him on my lap and pc on the other side of me.

i have a bgaio and its good but i dont know what a normal bg is like? i use it for bed with a folded up bamboo terry under the cotton bit and it works good

i have loads of wonderoos aswell, they were one of the first nappies i ever got, in fact i think they were the first ones i ever bought anyway, i made a couple before that but wanted some pocket ones so i could learn how to do them and someone on here was selling a loads of them so i got them, i love them although i do have to realllly pad them out or they leak, i think its leylas shape, they used to fit really well but now i have to use a wrap over them if shes gna be in it for any length of time, i still love them though

hope harley gets better soon, the little munchkin!

x

just had a heart attack lol, i was browsing the forum home page bit and i seen in birth announcements welcome to the world cole and i was like OMG! she had him!!! then it wasnt our sammy, it was someone else :dohh:

x

OMG nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo they can't do that to us lol, i'll be able to breath better when she has had him as everytime i log onto here i think has he or hasn't he arrived lol,

Thanks for the well wishes for harley hun he's a bit more settled this afternoon so fingers crossed it has passed, my 3yo had it thursday night and i thought we had escaped it but now harley has been throwing up since 11pm last night and he still is now but he seems better now so it had better stop lol and nope i don't want it no matter how cute he thinks it is to share with mummy.

haha leyla shared hers with me and paul the other day and we shared it with pauls mam :blush:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->