~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Forget that...it's working this morning but nearly everything I wanted to order is out of stock :cry:

my itti bitti came this morning :happydance: the snaps look a bit complicated though :dohh: It looks really small to say its supposed to be 2 or 3lbs bigger than my baby, she might fit in it now :happydance:

my itti bitti came this morning :happydance: the snaps look a bit complicated though :dohh: It looks really small to say its supposed to be 2 or 3lbs bigger than my baby, she might fit in it now :happydance:

yeah they look deceptively small!

I havent received my nappy paradise order yet. Ordered thursday evening.

:happydance::happydance:let us know how you get on hun!!!

cant wait for pay day so i can spend some pennies!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh god Im at it again!!!

Ive just been and ordered 3 nappies from weenotions, I could go mad on there!!!!!:happydance:

Does anybody know where I can get the Happy Heiny's in the Monkey Print?

I've posted a few of my least favourite and ouygrown diapers on a diaper selling site to buy more new ones.....and the obsession continues :rofl:

Does anybody know where I can get the Happy Heiny's in the Monkey Print?

Is it a limited edition? You may find it very hard to find if so, i know i searched everywhere for my itti bitti and i managed to get the lst one. I'd google the nappy and see what stores are brought up or look through stores that are recommended on this section.

This site sell HH's but if i'm looking at the right thing the monkey 1 is out of stock at the minute i'm afraid https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/shop-happyheinys.htm thought i'd mention they at least stock it though. Have you tried ebay aswell?

I just ordered some washable wipes and a nappy pail from the nappy lady and it says delivery time 14 days! Not impressed.

https://www.pinkandboo.co.uk/ourshop/cat_160799-One-Sized-Nappies.html

I found the silly monkey one here. I really like the peace bear one. Theres only two monkeys left so be quick!

No, I wouldnt be either!

I need some new wipes:growlmad: main got shit stains on them.

https://www.pinkandboo.co.uk/ourshop/cat_160799-One-Sized-Nappies.html

I found the silly monkey one here. I really like the peace bear one. Theres only two monkeys left so be quick!

You're a star! I went to the site but when I clicked on the HH icon, the shop wouldn't load :) :)

No, I wouldnt be either!

I need some new wipes:growlmad: main got shit stains on them.

If you lat them out in the sun the stains may come out or fade. I've had to do that with a lot of my diapers and it's like magic.

I just ordered some washable wipes and a nappy pail from the nappy lady and it says delivery time 14 days! Not impressed.

The nappy lady estimated 14 days for me too but my order came in about 7, though an item was out of stock and i had to wait ages and chase it up :dohh:

I'm dreading the stains that come from poop!!

I have just ordered 3 Itti Bitti's and 2 more Blueberry's! I was aiming to buy all Itti Bitti's but so many colours were out of stock :dohh:

I can't wait to get them!!!! :happydance:

what colours you ordered?

I'm totally eyeing up the lavender and sage blueberry at the min! thinkin lilac and pink itti bittis too if i get on with them.

I really want the jade and rockmelon itti bittis next. I have fuschia, black, pale pink and chocolate.

The colours sound lovely hun! :thumbup:

I've ordered a yellow, mint and turquoise (blue) Itti Bitti (couldn't get all the colours I wanted) and blueberry in brown with blue spots and a cow print one (again, couldn't get the colours I wanted!).

Everywhere seems to be sold out of all the colours/prints I want :cry:

I'm sure I'll buy more in time and be able to get the other colours I want!

The cow print one is my fav! I love it! Its in PUL the one I have instead of minki

I think the one I've ordered might be too Sam? I can't remember now :dohh:

If I get on well with the Itti Bittis I want them in Jade, Chocolate, Black, Royal Blue etc etc.....

I found the BG really absorbant on Deri yesterday...tested it out for 3 1/2 hours so great for nights I guess but they're just not as pretty as Itti's or Blueberry's :blush:

OH said to me, at the end of the day, it's a nappy...what is a nappy for? Not for looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!! He hasn't got a clue :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->