~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

https://www.incensed.me.uk/

This where I got mine from. Quick delivery £6.75 plus £1 delivery

I have my nhappy bin under the sink in the kitchen right next to the washing machine...

Sam, if you use a bin, heres a good tip....

Put about an inch of water in the bottom and a few drops of essenhtial oil..I use the one that came with my washable wipes kit, tea tree & lemon. Stops the nasty whiffs!

i do somethin similair aswell but instead of liquid at the bottom of bucket i just get a muslin, damp it and add a few drops of tea tree/ lavender and put it on top of the nappies. works well and you only get the smell when you take the muslin off. Starting to find my BG's are getting a little whiffy :growlmad:

Mine was a little more expensive Laurie:blush:

I liked it cos it had the mixture of round and long shapes and light amber aswell as dark. Ive read on here somewhere that then light/milky coloured beads are best. Plus, I loved the way this one looked.

I offered the seller £22 and got accepted. x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BALTIC-AMBER...ash=item5633ddc5b7&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Awww - that's lovely Jac! I already ordered one though so will see what it's like first then might get another if it helps!

Just came in to ask - Itti Bitti's...are the AIO's or snap in's better?

x

I have 2 med snap ones and atm I am NOT impressed!

They have both leaked!

I dunno if its the way OH has put them on but Im gonna wash em and try them again myself (me put them on LO not put them on myself:wacko:) and see if it is OH's crap nappy fitting.

If not, they are going on ebay!

I have 2 med snap ones and atm I am NOT impressed!

They have both leaked!

I dunno if its the way OH has put them on but Im gonna wash em and try them again myself (me put them on LO not put them on myself:wacko:) and see if it is OH's crap nappy fitting.

If not, they are going on ebay!

Oh no? Keep me updated hun! I was just about to order a few as well!!!

i'm hoping my itti bitti nappy is gonna arrive tomorrow. I really hope it will fit DD i'm hopeless at keeping new things until a later date like that :blush:

I have a question about nappy buckets. I went to mothercare today and they had everything but! They even had bum genius nappies. Do you think just a normal plastic box with a lid will do?

yea i got a 'normal' plastic box with a lid. It's from morrisons, and it's actually a food waste bin, you know the type you would keep under the sink? It's slightly on the small side but will hold about a day and a halfs worth of nappies. It was about £3 i think.

so long as its got a lid hun!! ..........my dogs would have a field day if mine didnt have a lid !!

sara

xxxxx

yeah mowglis already licked a pooey nappy today :sick: disgusting

eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Im thinking of changing to a plastic box with lid as the bucket is full after a day and a half and I cant getr the lid on.....:dohh:

I got one from ebay, was just a big bucket.

Has anyone tried the bamboo blueberries? Are they any good or minxy better?

I havent. My cow print one is PUL on the outside instead of fluffly like the bamboo ones but I dont think it is one.

I didn't know Bluberry did a bamboo one! Off for a little nose....

Sam....you've ordered from Nappy Paradise before, haven't you? I'm having problems on their site for selecting delivery. It just says store pick up is the only option? Think I may call them!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"