~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My OH said the same! He changed his mind this morning tho. I left him in charge and came back to fnd her in a disposable, he said he didnt know how to put on the cloth. Silly! He also said he understood them now because why would she want to wear a disposable, they feel horrible.

lol bless the oh's they just dont understand do they??

i'm quite lucky - rob likes to pick n choose what colour etc to have on daisy n show it off to family n friends.....he's a bit of a girl like tat to be fair :rofl:

sara

xxxxx

Ant doesnt put them on Leo tight enoogh and I end up with leaks:dohh:

I was throwing away my itti bitti's cos they both leaked, but when I put them on him, they were fine:happydance:

silly men!

My OH is the same on the nappy thing! Think i might sit down with him and let him choose a few colours as he's also a bit of a girl like that...he'll kill me if he reads that :rofl:

Well my itti bitti has been out drying over night and the snap ins are still wet so we won't be testing them today, unimpressed :hissy:

the snaps in take ages to dry.

all my nappies have poo stains :cry: theres no sun to dry them in. what does everyone use to wash their nappies?

rob would kill me if he read alot of stuff on here!!!!! think thats the way forward tho- let them choose some rob picked our fuzzi's daisy print (like i said he's a girl) and he always puts that on her!!!

jaq - you shouold see rob's attempt at foldig a flat terry!! :rofl: he doesnt complain when i buy pockets/aio's now as he dont have to fold em!!

WAIT - THATS IT !!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO ALL OH'S COMPLAINING WE SPEND TOO MUCH ON NAPPIES!!!!........go out n buy some terry squares n make themm deal with the folds etc after a few goes you'll be set free with the credit card !!!!

:wohoo::happydance:

:rofl:

sara

xxxxxx

WAIT - THATS IT !!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO ALL OH'S COMPLAINING WE SPEND TOO MUCH ON NAPPIES!!!!........go out n buy some terry squares n make themm deal with the folds etc after a few goes you'll be set free with the credit card !!!!

:wohoo::happydance:

:rofl:

sara

xxxxxx

GENIUS!! :rofl: :rofl:

ive been trying to get rob to fold terry's for ages he hates it

i have used them a few times all i do is fold them clip them then just put my bambino mio wraps round them

i've only used the mio prefolds myself, the OH just took one look at them and was like :nope:.

:dohh: i thought i read on a website that the itti bitti snapies are fast drying

I tumble dry mine and then they still need to be aired for half a day.

i don't have drying facilities so air drying times are quite important to me. My BG's are dry (same wash as itti bitti) and ready to go.

Oh no - you're joking? I just ordered 3 :cry:

No doubt when I first get them (Itti's) I'll be washing and drying in the tumble for ages just so I can try them out on Deri quick....so much for being economical!!! :happydance:

26 hours later (not that i'm clock watching or anything :blush:) snap ins are about half dry and they had an hour or 2 out in the sunshine earlier :hissy:

the itti bitti is dry :happydance: now i just need my daughter to do her regular 12 o clock poop and we'll be good to go :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->