~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

ahh booh looks like i just missed out on the baby boom then sulk!

hmm poor Ellie looks like youll have o wait a bit longer for a bump buddy ;)
sorry to hear Sara! :hugs:

:cry: we're not tryin or anything but we have had lots of 'accidents' LOL and we were talking the other day sayin that if i was preggo it would be great but we're not really ready to try yet...........i think even if we did it ould take forever, we were ntnp for a good 2 1/2 years or so and we TTC for about 6-7 months so i would doubt those load of accidents will get me anywhere :dohh:

My mum said she was TTC me for over 2 years and then with the next two happened first time :hugs: You never know :winkwink:
Well i am bloody ready for another one and i know its going to be ages :hissy:

Also i think i need help
I'm buying nappies for OTHER peoples babies because Tabs has too many, so i feel like i'm getting my nappy fix...although i just know when they arrive i'm going to want them :cry:

omg i know the feeling hun.....i am soo soo tempted to buy for a friend who doesnt use cloth just to get a fixLOL i do think there is a problem developing tho :D

:rofl: Oh dear think we do need help...i bought 3 for a friend the other day :blush:

Maybe we need a confessions thread :rofl: Also what happened about the meet??

think with xmas coming up and the excitement of the ss everyone just kinda stopped posting about it, ill ressurect the thread soon then we can start really sorting things out and getting things organised:D

Aww, sorry about your BFN, Sara. :hugs: It's so hard to know how long it will take. Like Blob, I've heard about plenty of people that took a long to conceive their first but got pregnant really easily subsequently. Fingers crossed it'll happen for you soon.

I'm on a bit of a high today, as we had our first hypnobirthing class last night and it was completely fab. :cloud9: Did any of you girls use it?

i hypnobirthed and will be deffo doing it again this time, i was in the bath doing my cd up till an hour before i gave birth haha, got to hospital fully dilated and ready to push and pushed her out within 45mins of getting there lmao, and thats with half an hour of chilling first while they got everything ready!!

x

i will defo be doing hypno birthing with the next one if i get the chance - i was induced with Daisy due to Obstetric Cholestasis :hissy: hopefully next time around i will be able to have a natural birth

Ellie i will have a phantom pregnancy if you want so we can be bump buddies lol omg please tell me it isn't just dogs that have phantoms or i have just announced to the world that i am a dog:dohh: no sorry girls no confessions on jezza kyle lol imagine the title " dh i need to confess i used to be a ........dog" :haha:

Girls if you want you can buy nappies for me :thumbup: i am in need of new ones as h has outgrown some now:cry: i think i need to sell some on here to get funds for more.
Also i am listing loads of free for postage things on here later most 3-6 months and 0-3 months boys, a few unisex and some nwt ladies bits, i am havin a big clear out ready for the new year and also spain here i come soon lol will tip you ladies off first if anyone is interested. x

Ooh I am allowed to get one more Christmas nappy :D Mini La La or new print Blueberry??!!

I love them both, I have a Blueberry so would love a La La, but I know the blueberry will be amazing, whereas I have no La La experience so it might not be as good?!

:rofl: decisions decisions.....

Yay, I love hearing hypnobirthing success stories. :) That sucks that you got Obstetric Cholestasis, Sara - it sounds really horrible. :hugs:

Donna, I'd be interested in having a look at the little boy stuff, and might be interested in buying some of Harley's outgrown nappies too. :thumbup:

Off to google Mini La Las...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->