~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

JayleighAnn I do love that song :lol: Is your OH going mad yet?? :haha:

Nattielou..I think its amazing i think it would help so much to understand the different stages your body is going through and knowing the reasons :) I went in with a positive attitude and TBH only had a 2 hr labour and no drugs and a water birth...so bar my feelings it was a pretty perfect outcome.

LOL i just hope i have forgotten the pain by the time i am pregnant with no2 and am willing to try a natural water birth again :haha:

I must say i have found new respect for woman not having any pain relief!

LMAO my MIL was like "you had NO PAIN RELIEF? are you INSANE??"

I'd give birth tomorrow if I could! It hurt and was a really weird feeling but so surreal! I want it filmed next time cause I'd love to see if from others peoples view

Lol my friends were the same, i remember at baby group we were on about what pain releif we had and when i said i just had gas and air for like the last 5 minutes they looked at me like i'd just strangled a kitten or somethin :dohh:

Not sure about the filming thing though :rofl:

OMG i am so so so jealous! i had pethidene *sp? 2times ( i cried cos i gave in to Pain relief) but i was stuck on the bed strapped up to monitors and drips :hissy: next time i WILL have the birth i want :cry:

Lol I had two paracetmol before my contractions started as I had backache and that was my lot....it didn't even get rid of my back ache :(

Ooh but I loooove the cat garden! I have been eyeing these up for a few days now, do they need a wrap?

OMG i am so so so jealous! i had pethidene *sp? 2times ( i cried cos i gave in to Pain relief) but i was stuck on the bed strapped up to monitors and drips :hissy: next time i WILL have the birth i want :cry:

Oh hunny I know how you feel, my homebirth was effed up by my stupid midwife, who came up with every stinking excuse not to sort it out, so when it came to it I didn't know who to ring and when I gave in and rang the hospital they said to go in and get checked and they'd send me home as I was in for a long one....I gave birth after 3 hours 23 minutes of contractions lol

but going into hospital was awful, I hated it as it wasn't where I was supposed to be, I've often cried about it and still get upset about it. I did cry for an epidural when I fainted but I was in transition so they said no lol I'm glad they did as I didn't really want it I just panicked

Blob no he just sulked and said no :( Goddammittt!! I will get my way lmao

lol i remember my oh ringing the hospital and i could of hit him when he come back in and said the mw says take 2 paracetomol and have a bath :grr: poor fella took some stick that night :rofl:

I went out and had a full fry up when mine started and was off to Tescos after my waters broke :rofl: Only reason we got to hospital on time was cos my mum phoned me up and gave me hell :haha:

Sara dont worry we just do whats right for our babies :hugs: The main reason i'm looking at a home birth is cos it was so fast from proper labour they dont think i'll make it to hospital next time :rofl: Not complaining mind!!! JaylieghAnn yea i just knew i didnt want to go there or ever go back in again it was horrible and sharing a toilet with others is NOT nice :dohh:

Ooh but I loooove the cat garden! I have been eyeing these up for a few days now, do they need a wrap?

yeah they do need wraps, but apparently when bub's is walking/crawling they dont wick too much so you can get away without:)

i love cat garden too.......i think i would actually get murdered if i bought two:(

The main reason i'm looking at a home birth is cos it was so fast from proper labour they dont think i'll make it to hospital next time :rofl: Not complaining mind!!! JaylieghAnn yea i just knew i didnt want to go there or ever go back in again it was horrible and sharing a toilet with others is NOT nice :dohh:

I was fully dilated on the left but none on the right cause he was sat funny after 1 hour 25mins of contracting :| could you imagine if he had been sat right?

My MW at the hospital was lovely and she felt so bad that I had to go to hospital, although she said next time that I should have a homebirth as it'd be so quick I wouldn't have time to get there lol

The toilet we had was ok, it had a shower in it which was the best shower I've ever had lol it was actually an awful shower, was so weak it was like being rained on and it was pretty grosss when I dared to have a look at the floor :sick:

Hm, when Freya is crawling properly I think she needs a well done nappy then!! :rofl:

JayleighAnn next one is going to be sooooo fast :rofl:

Oooooh can i do that Tabs now says mummy...though on her list of 'who's that' 'hello' 'doggie' and other things :rofl: I came down the list ha ha ha!! But still should i say a nappy every word or every five?? :lol:

Ooooh also (sorry if anyones replied) when/where are the new blueberries in the UK being sold :grr:

Not telling you Sarah, you have spent too much on fluff recentlyLOL:muaha:

would i do that to you !!!!LOL

https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/shop-blueberries.htm

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

On my list so far are 2 Mini Lalas, new blueberries and new minki ittis...

Though i may have to calm down as my new car is costing a bit and my camera got stolen and out washing machine just broke down today :hissy:

my list is MAHOOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!

new BB's x 2 atleast new Itti D'lish Prints x2 a couple more Mutts a mini la la to try and i would love to try a huhtavawhatchemycallit LOL :blush:

My list is now a mini la la and a muttaqin, I can't wait to get my pretty new BB in the post! I hope it comes before the weekend! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->