~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Meadow is doing a poo in her itti bitti as we speak. It sounds like a big one :sick:

It was an awful poo! Thats one thing thats not so great about cloth!

i try to put a liner down if i know theres a poo on it's way, makes a life a little easier but of course you can't alwaya guarentee it. Hate washin poop off nappies though :sick:

This morning Jack did a poo in his disposable that he was in over night, before I had changed him into cloth. It's the first poo in a 'sposie in months and it was horrible :sick: I thought it was icky having to deal with his cloth nappies after a poo explosion but this was gross. It looked like it was barely contained (it wasn't even that big) and wrapping the nappy up was gross. With cloth there is so much more fabric to hold onto that isn't covered in poo.

I just came in to catch up after dinner and you're all talking about poo :sick: thanks girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

My order from nappy paradise still hasnt arrived! Not happy

I was only wondering earlier if you'd received your order as I keep flicking back on their site...have you contacted them?

not yet. Im going to wait to see if it turns up tomorrow. Postage was only about £1.50 but not the point really. I placed an order the babybots on the same day and it arrived the next day, and their postage was free.

No it's not the point. I ordered my Itti Bitti's and Blueberrys from Babybots and they didn't arrive today...fingers crossed they'll arrive tomorrow!

i'd message them Sparks. Hope they turn up tomorrow *fingers crossed*

We used the itti bitti this evening :smug: it fits her almost like a glove (a little big but then i expected that) it's so slim you wouldn't know it was a cloth bum :happydance: No leaks though she didn't give it the real test shall we say. Apart from the drying time and the fact you can't really use a liner on the nappy so far so good :thumbup:

Itti Bitts are so slim I love them. Im put off buying more at the min because they are sized and dont want to waste money.

i was a bit about the size, my daughters 18 and a half punds and i bought a large (from approx 21lbs) but because it's slim fitting i didn't find it a problem. The material was a little saggy but the legs were the right fit and obv the waist you tighten yourself so it wasn't bad at all. We've got some lovely jeans she can never wear if she has a cloth bum on so i'm hoping they might fit with the itti bitti. I'm just gonna try it again and then i may buy more :blush:

:wohoo: i'm defo gonna be ordering some ittis! not gonna push my luck tho cos i'm also pursuadin oh to let me have a new pushchair n breast pump !! dont think he'd b best pleased if i went n spent loads on new nappies too :blush: i suppose what he doesn'y know........:rofl:

hope all your fluffy packages come nice and early !!!

sara

xxxxxxx

My nappy lady order came today and it had some free flushable liners in it and they are soooooo soft! Im really impressed they feel really silky not like paper at all. Need to find out who makes them.

My nappy paradise order still hasnt come, ordered it last wednesday! Not even had an email about it being dispatched. I sent them an email, no response yet. Not happy.

Oh no Sam...let us know if you hear back from them!

Sara - why not give one Itti a try and see how you get on first!

I got my new fluff today...all in the wash...can't wait to try out my Itti's on Deri!!!!!!!

x

i cant only get one when they have all those lovely prints atm!!!! :rofl: i NEED all of em !!!!!!

sara

xxxx

Oh no Sam...let us know if you hear back from them!

Sara - why not give one Itti a try and see how you get on first!

I got my new fluff today...all in the wash...can't wait to try out my Itti's on Deri!!!!!!!

x

Laurie, what size did you get for Deri?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"